Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:36:53
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
The Night I Hunted MikeHunt Started by: StanPython on Aug 20, '12 21:55

It was a hot evening in New Orleans, the Becontree was bustling with activity. The recent Durden attack had left masses of unemployed bodyguards and most of the Manovanni family were taking advantage and practicing their aim. My trusted RH was away in Chicago chasing such bodyguards, turning the corner at speed on the tail of a Durden she came across a bodyguard smoking alone. Drawing her pistol she shot him in the chest, dropping him instantly.

Success!

Stepping forward she soon realized her mistake as she recognized the insignia of a mobster from MikeHunt's syndicate. A bodyguard employed by a goomba from Chicago, whom Elsa had been eyeing up to pickpocket. Realizing her mistake, she quickly got in contact with me.

Waking from my few hours of sleep I rarely get, due to my choice in Career, I found two letters from Alison, Mike's RH by my bedside. Tearing them open I read intently:

To: StanPython
Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:18
Subject:

We have a little problem here...

To: MikeHunt
Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:15
Subject:

ElsaElderdoor killed your Bodyguard!

Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:19
Subject:

Here is the actual statement btw

Aug 18, '12 22:09 ElsaElderdoor killed your Bodyguard!

Insidious' Bodyguard

I immediately got out my Pen and replied:

To: Alison_DiLaurentis
Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:21
Subject:

Aye I am just talking to her about it, was an honest mistake. shes sending him compensation herself :/

And ill deal with it

Knowing of MikeHunt's eagerness to use his gun reputation, Elsa was sending 4 Million Dollars to replace the Goomba's bodyguard which had been shot accidentally, With another as apology for the mistake. I knew I would have to kill her for this mistake, as did she, but she could atleast put her affairs in order and arrange for an inheritance for her daughter before taking her punishment. While on her way to the Bank she was shot and killed, I got this news from a letter found by my doorstep from MikeHunt:

Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:23
Subject:

Aug 18, '12 22:21 You WACKED! ElsaElderdoor.

Killed a Bodyguard from one of my guys. A RHM is a trust member, Ter. Shooting in my City at my guy, doesn't go unpunished.

This shocked me, that rather than atleast first contacting me, MikeHunt had shot New Orleans' Right Hand Woman. Has he never heard of a sit down? Do I not deserve the respect of that atleast? This was an attack on my family, for a mistaken bodyguard shot on an Associate of MikeHunt's organization. I decided to try and talk to him and find out why he had acted so rashly:

Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:24
Subject:

I would have thought you would have given me the time to deal with it?

She had alot of money on her and was just in the middle of paying compensation, I would have put my wife's orders in affair and delt with her?

Minutes later a letter was slipped under my front door by a courier:

Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:26
Subject:

The time to deal with it? Not only was this a BG killed, he's alive, and in my city.

Theres no way around of just "accidentally" shooting at someone's BGs while their alive.

I decided I would get in contact with some of my family before I took any kind of action, afterall I'm not the type of guy to endanger my entire family on a rash decision. So I left it at that and sent a short message back:

Sent: Aug 18, '12 22:26
Subject:

I just think you acted abit hasty.

Shortly after Mike contacted me, asking if we could meet in a coffeeshop and discuss matters. A little late to have a sit down now that my wife and Right Hand lay dead in Chicago's streets? The ball was in my court now he had taken that action, and he kicked it far over the line. My main concern at this point was to talk to my family, but I agreed and met him.

After a quick handshake, the two of us sat in the small coffeeshop alone.
MikeHunt
"Let me assure you, JakeTyler was not by me."
StanPython
"Ok."
MikeHunt
"I don't want this to escalate to anything more. I took my appropriate action and protected my guy, city even. There is no way that a RHM accidentally shoots a BG of an alive person. You put me in a tough position by her being a RHM. I had to shoot her. Is there a way to leave it or not?
StanPython
"Oki, but just for the record, she had 14 million, and was in the middle of sending your guy 4, she was saving for a demote for BG's anyway, just wish she had been given time to put her affairs in order, Its not like she was going to attack again, When she saw her mistake, she knew she would have to die :/ So yeah I can drop it, But I dont have the cash to compensate your guy if her transaction didnt go through before she died"
MikeHunt
"Don't worry about compensating my guy."
MikeHunt
"You find out about that WG though from Bentley?"
StanPython
"Aye, we killed him for disrespecting someone"
MikeHunt
"Ok."

Hours passed and I deliberated with my fellow family members. We played poker, quietly discussing the situation and our next course of action. By unanimous decision MikeHunt's fate was decided.

We began our attack the following evening, dropping his bodyguards and some of his key family members. It was clear to see that this battle would go on for some time and would be damaging to both sides, MikeHunt cleary underestimated us and instead of staying to fight for the mistake he made and to defend his members, instead he spent the next few hours hidden away drinking in multiple bars. After serveral hours of fighting we eventually managed to restore justice as I slipped past his guards and placed the muzzle of my gun to his forhead.

Success!

Aug 20, '12 07:08 MikeHunt looks you in the eye, and says: "God. I'm bored."

Just goes to show that when Leaders get bored, they make decisions not based on the best interests of their family.

We know there are a shortage of homes for people and are working on this at the moment, as for the city of Chicago, it will be well taken care of.

Report Post Tip

I reckon I's be the one to say something here. All do respects to you their Boss. Twas a time when Ol Fiddler could have accepted such a statement with open arms. Seeming how's this thang of ours has changed so much lately, there's really no reasons to wait on dem their pickpockets.  I means given the fact that you can pickpockets and it dont effects ya shooting. No needs to waits around to see's if you's can do a kill. Just do both.

Partain me doe sir, I's just a Ol guy playing a fiddle. Don't minds me.

Report Post Tip

Fortunately any debate was well and truly covered in a previous speech I heard the other day. All I can say is that the action that Mr Hunt took was rash and jeopardised his whole family with the action. I'm happy that retribution took place, and that there was little hesitation in Stan's actions.

Report Post Tip

Elsa's deed was punishable by death, but by Mr. Teruzzo's hand, or at least with his permission. Even if Elsa had shot a made guy, there should have been a sit down. However, she shot a bodyguard, someone who wasn't in Mike's official books and prepared compensation, so when you compare the attack by Elsa with the one by Mike, you see that Elsa's offense was almost nonexistent.

Report Post Tip

Maestro and Stryver sum it up. Elsa was due to be punished after compensation was paid. Mike acted rashly and he paid the price for his mistake. Although, what Elsa did was wrong, it was a mistake and was going to be dealth with internally.

Basically, two wrongs don't make a right.

Report Post Tip

He shot your RHM without a talk is a point.  You took your action, sure.  You suceeded.  But using private conversations, using his last words to try and drag Mike's name through the mud, and his obligations outside these shores to create an image of him that benefits your own, that is petty, childish, and very unbecoming of a mafioso. 

You also should consider, when sharing private conversations and all I just mentioned, the shady actions involved with your new associate who scammed and betrayed her comrades.  And you going against your word with an old friend.  Not that they didn't prove to be good moves for you, but if that is how you want to handle your totally unnecessary public relations campaign, you should consider your own actions.  Beyond what I've already said there will be no showing notes and long winded smear campaigns.  Because that would be bordering pathetic. 

Report Post Tip

I don't understand something, Mikey. You say that MikeHunt and Stan were friends? And friends shoot at each other's RHs whenever they see fit? They don't give their friends the opportunity to do the right thing?

Report Post Tip

It seems to me that everyone is twisting shit around. Think about it, a RH to a city shouldn't be making those kinds of mistakes in the first place. Would that not have been proper cause for war anyways? If you ask me, Chicago should have gone to war then and there. But Mike made the mistake of trusting Stan and look where that got him. Stabbed in the back. Mike and Stan did talk after it and they both agreed that all was good. So it looks to me that Stan's the one with the problem. Mike also trust Alison, look what happened to him. Now you guys want to follow a person that trusts her as well? Is that really what you guys want to do? I wouldn't.

Report Post Tip

You must be speaking to another Mikey, as none of what you said resembles any tangible response to what I said, in any concept of reality.  I'm not speaking negatively about how Stan handled anything prior to this slander filled public relations hogwash. 

This isn't high school debate team where rhetorical questions and appeals to emotion might score points.  If you want to have an argument like a grown man, you need to argue against the points the other guy made.

Report Post Tip

And of course I was talking to Aidan there.

Report Post Tip

The fact that the shot BG is still being called 'an accident', and what happened being called a 'hunt', is just mind blowing.

Stan did what he thought he had to do. All the respect in the world for that. But the false bravado is rather sickening. In no way, shape, or form was this a hunt. You shot sleeping BG's. Then when the BG's were low enough, you shot a sleeping CL.

Kudos for the war efforts, shame on you for the propaganda.

Report Post Tip

It really is getting entertaining watching people trying to justify a complete fuckup by MikeHunt. He was clearly at fault and I'm sure you were loyal to him but its time to grow up and realize that he made the wrong decision and got his city killed. I'm sure you fought valiantly but at this point just give it up, you're not proving anything to anyone.

Report Post Tip

Someone want to tell me how much time went by before Elsa decided to speak up about her "mistake"? Ten minutes if I'm correct. It seems that she thought she had gotten away with it. It wasn't until after confronted with it that she turned herself in. 

Report Post Tip

So if no one was aware of it how were they supposed to punish her. I'm sure as soon as it was found out they were in the process of punishing her, instead, Mike decided to break unwritten rules and take matters into his own hands and signed his own death warrant.

Report Post Tip

If you kill someone for fucking your wife, kill them for fucking your wife.  That's your plan, if you succeed, nice work.  However, don't drag their corpse through the street and tell everyone they soiled themselves when they died, especially if that's a lie, and the truth is more, you soiled yourself when you killed them. 

Report Post Tip

Whiskey, as a RH it was her duty to explain it. Yet she contacted nobody about it. That right there sends off red flags for me that she's obviously not accidentally shooting. 

Report Post Tip

Yet when it was reported it was being taken care of, Mikehunt made the wrong decision and got greedy. I'm not going to waste any more time on this because you're making the same dumb points over and over. I'm sure you're a great gangster, now is the time to prove it instead of running your mouth. Just like the old saying: If you don't like something, rank up and do something about it.

Report Post Tip

Appeals to emotion, rhetorical questions, avoiding the issue, making arbitrary points, the rank up and do something cliche, and SCENE!

Report Post Tip

Whiskey, you're making the same dumb points over and over. "MikeHunt made the mistake of shooting her without consulting Stan first." That's been said dozens of times. If you're allowed to make the same dumb points over and over, then guess what, so am I. 

Report Post Tip

My only opinon on this matter would be i feel for the family members of both families. Getting dragged into something that could of been solved at the higher level. I dont believe a whole family should attack over one person. Maybe if one cl attacked another cl but over one person's misjudegemnt or sucidness. Why have 40 or 50 or 60 people die over something so little. The people at fault can be dealt with. Taking out entire familes over what i believe to be a small mater compared to other is wrong to those members. I would be pissed if i had to go to war over something that can be handled at a higher level. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Night I Hunted MikeHunt
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL