Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 16:15:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Things That Are Annoying Me - Part I Started by: Butt_Ox on Apr 05, '09 21:44

Messiah, what do "rights" have to do with anything? The question you should be asking yourself is, do I have the power to kill you?

For someone who has recently stepped up into a leadership position, you lack the leader mentality. No one among us has rights. We do what we have the power to do. Rights do not even come into the picture. I would also think that, given the fact that you now have people below you in a hierarchy, that you might think differently about who should have control over Cosa Nostra.

You said yourself, that you believe that the Gods decide what goes on in this world. Talk about absurdity! Now, I am a religious man, but if my Boss says to kill, I kill, no matter what it says in the good book or how it is viewed by the Gods.

The Gods may be more powerful than our bosses, but our bosses run Cosa Nostra. And if they say a certain "resource" should be limited, then those who flagrantly disregard their orders will be meeting the Gods sooner rather than later.

Report Post Tip

Haha this guys awesome, Good Job But_Ox  you couldn't of said it any better.  No I'm not kissing ass or anything so don't start talking.

Straight up, this is thee Mafia, not a get together friendship circle. This is the real cold world. As a Veteran of the Marines I myself joined the Mafia so I can get the kick out of life. We live we fight we die. That's the cycle of life.

I don't know this Buddy Fucken Nelson joke so I won't open my damn mouth on that.

But I don't get why some people have a message on there suit or tattoo of someones mail on them. Like if it makes you cool or something I really don't get it.

I also don't understand why they call people Homeless when they are unsponsored. Hey he can be a fucken Accountant, lawyer, or something we don't know. I don't know why you can call someone homeless if it says they are obscenely rich.....

Look, I like both sides of this argument it's a good point, both of these people bring to the table and I respect every one's views. These are mine.

"God's_Soilder pulls out a usmc lighter and strikes his cigar as he blends in with the neon lights of the city"

Report Post Tip

Wow I didn't read you latest post But_Ox, I do not agree with the recent statments you have came upon, but I do stick to my word on your formal speech.

Report Post Tip

BUTT_OX IS THE HERO OF OUR WORLD!!!

Love that brutal Honesty Oxy, Keep it up.

Report Post Tip

Gods_Soilder: I highly doubt there was ever an unsponsored Obscenely Rich mobster in this country (OOC: in this game). We call them homeless because they just pass out in a park bench and doze off into a coma from which the only way out is to be pushed a little further with the help of a bullet.

Report Post Tip

I'd say that someone who has $50,000 on them wouldn't be sleeping on a park bench. They'd at least stay at a hotel, if not their own apartment (or even their own house).

I, for one, don't sleep at my family's headquarters. It's not a boarding school, is it? Although it would be nice. Pillow-fights at night are always fun.

Awesome begins to daydream. And then snaps out of it.

Oh, and Butt_Ox is right about rights. To an extent. Society doesn't give us the right to kill, but why should we care about socially-established norms of behaviour? Most of what we do is in opposition to these cultural rules. It seems hypocritical to then use a bastardization of these codes of conduct to condemn or condone ourselves and each other. All that matters is whether or not the criminal organization of which we are members is rich. Screw everyone else. After all, this is why we entered this way of life. To make money. Those leaders of old who (at least tried) to control the mafia with an iron fist were doing things as they should be done. We seem to have gone soft. We're walking paradoxes; nice and kind and loveable killer-thiefs.

Report Post Tip

First of all back to the main points of this announcement,
1- Why do people give a fuck to what other people call their groups if they don't like the shit they do or talk about?
Shrugs
Why don't we just ignore them?
In my humble opinion I think talking about them is just giving them more and more importance and I personally consider it as publicity to their group. (ignoring that most of these groups already disappeared)
2- Your second point (point no.4) Sir OX was about the misuse of terms,but more wrongly interpreting, considering the word "family" I don't think it is a misuse of term since the mafia groups/crews are called families but it is a misunderstanding, when people understand the "mafia family" as a real family.
3- I have no comment about "North Americans Speaking Like Brits" point.
4- I totally agree with you that's no point having a tatoo telling people you have got someone's **** Mail it just makes no sense at all. I think it's the same as the first, second or any mail that person have ever sent.
5- It has always been a praise When someone gets the honor of achieving the rank of Don sir, so their members can be proud of their leader by announcing it in the streets, however I don't agree with them doing this thou.
To Crazy-Nine's point, I agree I never seen an Obscenely rich unsponsored, but I disagree with anyone calling them unsponsored mobsters homeless, when someone can buy and sell drugs and make a good profit, he can't be a homeless person as the Head Quarters are no homes or hotels, they are places for mafioso to meet not to live, so not being in a family doesn't mean you are homeless but you are doing jobs on your own with no sponsor nor protection.

Report Post Tip

Well, most of the ones we call "homeless" have been doing nothing for over 6 days. I understand about a gangster that dies after a mere 48 hours of living. That is no homeless. But the ones that fall in a coma just outside my window on the park bench, I choose to call homeless.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Things That Are Annoying Me - Part I
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL