Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:44:47
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Munchkin, New Orleans and Fork Missed Satanta Started by: ThomasRourke on May 03, '09 12:02
Many of you witnessed the fall of Munchkin's family this evening. A lot of times there are lengthy and eloquent speeches given about reasons for war, I will keep this brief, because the betrayal by that family is not worth more than a few breaths.

There was a disagreement between Jimmy's RHM, Dr. Ball, and the RHM for Munchkin, The Abyss. Dr. Ball ordered Abyss to demote a Capo within the family based off a miscommunication. Instead of offering up an objection to the demand reasonably, Abyss chose to threaten the RHM to the Godfather of Philadelphia. Abyss was killed by Godfather Jimmy after another follow-up message in which he expressed continued disdain for Dr. Ball. For this, Munchkin flew into a whiney rage over the death of her RHM proclaiming, "You guys have ruined it all", a phrase normally reserved for a spoiled Sweet Sixteen.

The bottom line is this, everyone had issues with the crew Munchkin ran, but out of respect for the Godfather of Philadelphia, she was given clemency time and again. She was not a good leader, and often times was allowed to be swayed by the hotheaded Sayyid (now deceased) and then his son The Abyss into making poor decisions. Now here she is again, a decision that was seemingly guided by another hand that has led to the downfall of her family, ruining the hard work put in by those around her.

Often times people forget who they work for. This is just another instance. Munchkin and The Abyss served at the pleasure of the Godfather of Philadelphia but acted as though they held absolute power. To their credit they did try to organize a coup to attain the power they would never gain by pure work ethic, but the dreadfully unsuccessful nature of it costed more lives than the effort was worth.

As for Mr. Giaquinto, he chose to not participate in the retaliation to Munchkin's attack. Again, it's about following the leader, and he picked a path that while it saved the majority of his people, he could've saved them all by obeying the wishes of Godfather Jimmy and aiding in the war effort.

So what does that have to do with New York. I was not asked to help, I was not sought for counsel, I joined on my own accord. The reason is simple, I respect the hierarchy of the mafia. I do not believe in acting for the gains of one over the needs of many. The Godfather of Philadelphia got there for a reason. Munchkin only survived and achieved what she did because of the respect garnered by Godfather Jimmy. It is a sad day for many, betrayal is the harshest sting, but respect for your superiors must be upheld at all costs, otherwise this life means nothing.
Report Post Tip
This speech was so full of shit it was painful to listen to.

Here's the truth.

Dr_Ball was a drunk asshole who was pissed at a Capo in Munchkin's family because he told people in a coffee shop to hold shots AFTER this Capo had just shot and BEFORE she had even joined the coffee shop. This drunken sot Dr_Ball wouldn't listen to ANYBODY who tried to explain that to him and demanded she be demoted or he would shoot her. Munchkin's RHM, after may attempts to explain the situation to this lush, stuck up for his crew member and told him that any shot at her would be returned.

Dr_Ball bought out of Jimmy's crew. That's some real loyalty there. And Thomas decided to stick his extremely elongated nose into the situation and took Dr_Ball in. Now I would think that Dr_Ball would have been killed by Jimmy for his disloyalty. But that didn't happen. It was almost as though someone was with Jimmy and took advantage of his weak mind and talked him into taking Dr_Ball back and killing Munchkin's RHM instead.

After losing her RHM, Munchkin decided that since her feeble minded leader once again bowed to someone pulling his string, she had to act. She killed Dr_Ball. Something that Jimmy should have done himself. And Thomas decided to jump in because he wasn't willing to risk losing his puppet. It's laughable that to think he's actually trying to argue that somehow this is the action of a Rogue and should be dealt with by everyone after sitting on his hands when Benjamin_Buttons set up after his Godfather was killed. The double standard is ridiculous. Of course Benjamin wasn't a threat to Thomas or Marietta's control of the game so they weren't going to lift a finger there. The rest is history. Munchkin and her crew was wiped out. Jimmy lost all respect within his family. And Thomas is still an asshole.
Report Post Tip
Power is everything, that's the bottom line. The people pulling the strings can pull them any which way they like, and they do.
Report Post Tip
To be honest I think everyone is over dramatizing this. Obviously WebSpider was the big puppet master all this. Jesus.
Report Post Tip
The masses have the power. They always will. The people on top depend on the masses to follow them, giving them their power. If the masses decide to stop following these idiots, there's nothing they can do to stop them. It's close to happening. Maybe it will one day and this place will be worth while. It's not right now.
Report Post Tip
"Maybe it will one day and this place will be worth while. It's not right now."

for you, maybe... but i'm very happy as are many others

it is a dog eat dog world and right now, you're looking like a whining poodle
Report Post Tip
A quality response from one of out great godfathers there.

Jimmy lost all respect within his family. And Thomas is still an asshole.

Couldnt have put it better if i tried.
Report Post Tip
Not as many as you think.
Report Post Tip
If the masses decide to stop following these idiots, there's nothing they can do to stop them.

What about killing the masses? I think that would work.
Report Post Tip
it makes me laugh that some people think we live in some sort of democracy
Report Post Tip
Who said anything about a democracy? All i see is some people saying whats on their mind.
Report Post Tip
and whining about the consequences...
Report Post Tip
WebSpider has you all fooled he told me his plans ill leave it at that

Gets in a car with webspider
Report Post Tip
If someone has a problem with what they are saying im sure they will be dealt with, hell if you have a problem with it then why dont you deal with it. But no, instead you come here and whine about people whining.
Report Post Tip
I'm just talking about general issues here and not trying to insult any particular godfather or ex crew-leader but all this talk of Godfathers can do what they want, we don't live in a democracy, blah blah blah is completely missing the point. Thomas Rourke has taken the time to write a speech explaining the situation and some other dude is telling him he is wrong. If we all thought that GodFathers could do what they want and anyone disagreeing should be shouted down we would be leading a very boring life indeed here. In fact both of these speeches wouldn't have occurred - Thomas Rourke wouldn't have felt the need to explain what happened and James the Puppet would have been in a zipped up gag.

Sure shoot James in the head if you don't agree with him but dont say that he doesn't have the right to have an opinion or make speeches in the streets because guess what? he just did and he'll have to deal with the consequences of it when he's all grown up. If you don't agree with him then disagree, or even better kill him, but what your saying about democracy and free speech is just a clever way of saying 'shut up' which is neither productive or particularly interesting.

Again I have tried to avoid insulting any of the Godfathers or Munchkins crew as I don't really know the particulars.
Report Post Tip
So what does that have to do with New York. I was not asked to help, I was not sought for counsel, I joined on my own accord. The reason is simple, I respect the hierarchy of the mafia.

If you really meant this - you should of also respected JimmyTheLionHeart and his privacy. Had someone stuck their nose in your affairs, it would of gotten cut off, but I can't expect everyone to understand how this thing works.
Report Post Tip
Virus walks onto a podium, and clears his throat

I am getting very sick of everyone trying to put down godfather JimmyTheLionHeart. Im sorry your old leaders, or parents were unfortunate enough to be slain by him, but if they don't know a little thing called RESPECT then they DO NOT deserve to live. If they disrespect their boss, then they shall be slain, and there should be no complaints.

For all of you that don't know. . . . .

reâ‹…spect

esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability:

Report Post Tip
And my argument is that Jimmy's friends from NY and Detroit should of respected him enough to mind their own business.
Report Post Tip
Jimmy had the utmost respect from Munchkin and her crew. Munchkin worked her ass off for him. Jimmy chose to put outside influences ahead of the people working so hard for him. He lost that respect. So be as sick of it as you want but Jimmy brought this on himself.
Report Post Tip
walks around with a good yardbrush and a peg over his nose.

You know you can colour it whatever way you want but at the end of the day, pure propaganda for the masses is exactly that, only pure propaganda for the masses. If you embelish it with running someone down or throw in a lot of big words, it still remains what it is.

So why dont you start again with this original piece of drivvel Herr GotFatter and try and get it past those of us with some braincells up there.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Munchkin, New Orleans and Fork Missed Satanta
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL