Get Timers Now!
X

May 17 - 01:53:15
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [ > - >>> ]
Name Rater Started by: -Michael_Mandryk- on Aug 15, '09 18:16

Yes yes yes its cheesey. No I have nothing valuable to contribute. So I will rate your names here for nothing, in what will hopefully be a mildly entertaining manor. Ratings are a percentage of goodness.

Firstly I will rate my own name.

Originality - 0%

Mafiotality - 0% (Yes i even make up words!)

Italionness/Russionness - 0%

Comedy value points - 0%

Other comments: Crap name, says nothing and little thought put into it. Bonus - 0%

OVERALL SCORE - 0%

Report Post Tip

Killa K

My last names first letter is K :P

Report Post Tip

NAME: Killa K

Originality - 30%: See below

Mafiotality - 40%: Clearly you have attempted to include the word killer so a little "gangstarr"

Italioness/Russionness - 0%: Sounds like a wannabe cockney with an ASBO's (see google) "tag"

Comedy value points - 0%: Death just isn't funny now is it.

Other comments: I think if you could spell your score would be worse. Having said that to get the full effect of "Killa" it may have been better to spell it "Killahh" but that looks arabian so maybe not. Lastly the "K" initial works quite well, I mean it could stand for Ketemine (fairly drug related), Kathy (fairly girly and soft), KingKong, or Kaballah (VERY dangerous) so bonus points awarded are: 80%

OVERALL SCORE: 51%

PS I really do make this nonsense up. The overall score is in no way related to anything including a) your previous scores, b) any opinion my tiny brain forms about you, your name, and your genitalia, and c) the size of my television set without surround sound.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps?

Report Post Tip

NAME: Perhaps

Originality - 69%: I like this name. It seems philosophical.. Maybe (see how i avoided using your name here? huh? huuuuuh?) a little indecisive but no not run of the mill

Mafiotality - 64%: It has an air of mystery, I can see the personals now. PERHAPS, you have a new, deadly virus and must spread it to as many cities as possible to avoid it becomming forgotten about.

Italionness/Russionness - 0%: Soz bro but its an english word

Comedy value points - 89%: Purely because it highlights your state of mind or lack thereof. In addition it has many funny uses such as, "Perhaps, I spent the evening in your bed, I don't know." and "Do you think Perhaps, you could shizzle my nizzle?"

Other comments: Totally totally a name that screams " I REALLY DON'T KNOW" to me. But guess what buster. I do. Bonus points - 23%

OVERALL SCORE - 71%

Report Post Tip

Ice Pick

Report Post Tip

Name: Ice Pick

Originality - 12%: If we are all honest, you have just used the name of an object that everyone has heard of. Im not in the camp who argue that art is something which nobody else has done and has a TRUE meaning behind it. Modern art is bollox. An ape can (and has) done stuff which critics call art. Art is something which has real beauty but more importantly good art is something which is not easily copyable. What this has to do with your name I dont know but I'm not changing the percent.

Mafiotality - 67% I'm going on a limb here but I'm assuming that you mean a "pick" made of ice. (Yeah, a REAAALLY long limb). Brilliant murder tool cos it would melt (so long as you aren't an eskimo or the more politically correct "inuit"). Brilliant cover up.

Italionness/Russionness - 12%: No real reason for any score here but I think there are russion words with ck in them.

Comedy value points - 78%: Can you imagine an ice pick in a panda's right testicle? nuff said.

Other comments: All I can imagine from this name is two little eskimo type things with massive hammers the size of their heads from Smash Bros on the nintendo something. It makes me metaphorically question any fear anyone should have for you as a member of the mafia. Bonus points awarded - 21%

OVERALL SCORE: 56%: At least it's a noun!

Report Post Tip

Dutch_Mafia

Report Post Tip

Sonix

Report Post Tip

Alright I'm in...........Frankie_Sparks !

Report Post Tip

Johnny Killa

Report Post Tip

Name: Dutch Mafia

Originality - 100%: Dutch mafia??? Cmon. What would they get done? :P

Mafiotality - 100% Involves the word mafia, not alot I can do here really.

Italionness/Russionness - 0%: You have involved a completely different country albeit within the same continent.

Comedy value points - 89%: See originality. Bloody hilarious.

Other comments: All in all a really (and i mean really) crappy name. But in all honesty it really is funny. I hope thats what you were going for cos really, i love it. Bonus points awarded - 83%%

OVERALL SCORE: 26%: Gosh I'm a bastard aren't I??? :P

Report Post Tip

Name: Sonix

Originality - 73%: Had there not been a blue hedgehog involved you would have maxed this score. The x on the end boosts it massively.

Mafiotality - 50%: Im sorta copping out on this one. Its a great nickname but nothing screams Godfather at you does it. I mean had Don Corleone been called Sonix Corleone you'd be like... Right yaaaaa, your a bit too hip for the 30s... right?

Italionness/Russionness - 11%: Soni has got to be italian right?? plus x has good to appear in a few of their words?

Comedy value points - 1%: Its only funny in that you can just picture sonic the hedgehog with a black suit tie on with a gun, but this is more cool than funny so i should really ammend to 0% but too lazy. (See can't even be bothered to write "I'm too lazy" except i just did DOH!)

Other comments: Quality nickname, stoopid mafia name. Onyx or Soni would have been better for this purpose. :P Bonus points awarded - 98% [Huh? Yeah I know]

OVERALL SCORE: 77%: I do like this name if I'm honest, it has ring to it, you can see it bold in lights.

Report Post Tip

Rebel-The-Pebble

Report Post Tip

The Shrike

Report Post Tip

Joker :O

Report Post Tip

Would be interesting to see what you think of my name.

Report Post Tip

Ragnarok

Report Post Tip

Name: Frankee Sparks

Originality - 61%: I don't know another F. Sparks, do you? I once new a teacher name Mr F. Pratt once tho, I was young but I couldn't find anything funnier.

Mafiotality - 100%: Definitely a mafia sorta name (see below). I mean you can't argue.

Italionness/Russionness - 96%: Minus 4% for sparks, i like frankee. Its kinda american italian stylee but sparks just reminds me of the london garage MC and he is totally (and i mean TOTALLY) not mafia!

Comedy value points - 13%: Its kinda like two dogs' names. Come here frankee, cmon sparks... FRANKEE!, SPARKS!

Other comments: Whilst ive given fairly ok scores the style of this name is far to cliche. Sparks gives it an edge however so I wont be totally OOO (my acronym for out of order). Bonus points awarded - 0% [k so i was lying, SUE ME (Please don't i have pennies)]

OVERALL SCORE - 36%: Too run of the mill kinda trying too hard name. Rethinking originality score now but i stand by my original statements.

Report Post Tip

Diego Rivera. . .

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Name Rater
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL