Get Timers Now!
X

May 11 - 21:47:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
21 and a half days (Sequel to 10 days) Started by: b7gangster on Oct 26, '09 16:44

Sucks for him... can't wait for tthe next part!

Report Post Tip

Sucks for him... can't wait for tthe next part!

Report Post Tip

"Just read his story. But can't make any sense out of it. Must read the first 10 days. Damn it. Where is that old paper with it??"

Report Post Tip

(OCC: http://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/70868. This is the site)

Here is where you read the story.

Report Post Tip

Day 1 7:00AM

"Wake up you convicts! Bryan heard a CO yell. He woke up to see Carl already heading out the cell. Bryan got up and followed him to the cafeteria.

"Hey, Bryan" Carl said.

"Hey" he replied softly.

"So, what did happen that made those two hate you?" he asked.

"A lot of things" Bryan told him.

"Well, then how do you know each other?" he asked.

"Because of this one guy" Bryan said.

"Where is this guy?" he asked.

"He was killed by his own boss" Bryan told him. He was taken back by surprise.

"A man killed by his own boss! What the hell did the guy do!?"

"A lot of things" Bryan replied.

He was silent, before saying, "Look, tell me later, this sounds like an interesting story" They continued walking. Eventually, they walked into the cafeteria. Inside, Bryan saw Enzo and the killer glaring at him in anger, with revenge in their eyes. Th people near them did the same. An anger that was boiling in their minds from what happened in those 10 days.

Carl and Bryan got the breakfast of oatmeal and sat at a table with some other people. They were these three men, and they were big like Carl. 

"Hey guys, what's up?" Carl said to them as he sat down.

I sat down next to Carl.

"Bryan, these people are some buddies I have in here" Carl said.

"Hey" Bryan said softly.

"My names Danny" one guy said. He seemed to have a nice personally, but still seemed tough.

"Jason" the other guy said. He only looked at Bryan for a second, but continued to eat. He looked fierce and looked like he had a temper. 

"Tyrone, that's my name" the last guy said. Bryan couldn't tell his personality from looking at him.

The breakfast was disgusting as Bryan ate it. During that time, he just listened to the other guys talk and talk and talk. Then when the guard told everyone to leave, Bryan tried to, but a hand grabbed his head and banged it against the table. Still in pain, a person grabbed him and brought him face to face. It was the killer.

Before he could react,he was punched in the head, hard. He stumbled to the floor. As Enzo was about to pick him up to attack Bryan, Carl intervened. A fight broke out right then and there between Enzo's gang and Carl's gang. It took almost 10 minutes for CO's to stop the riot. 

to be continued

Report Post Tip

EXCITEMENT! Can't wait for the next day.

Report Post Tip

EXCITEMENT! Can't wait for the next day.

Report Post Tip

You're so excited, you had to tell it twice. lol

Report Post Tip

I can't wait!

Report Post Tip

whoa.. nice

let's wait for the next episode

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry that I haven't told anymore parts recently, I've been very busy

Report Post Tip

So, is this story over with?

Report Post Tip

That's it...

I'll post another part tomorrow

Report Post Tip

The warden looked at Bryan, Enzo, the Killer, Carl, Jason, Danny, and Tyrone with disappointment.

"I believe...prison is a time of...healing...a time where people are suppose to become better people by paying a debt to their fellow men, but you...you seven men, have shown me that you can't act civilized here" He sighed.

"With all due respect, warden, this is a prison, we are all just pieces of shit who can't learn a god-damn thing and will probably never learn a thing" Bryan said.

The warden walked up to him and slapped him across his face. Bryan didn't react to it.

"I guess you're right" the warden said, "You're all pieces of shit"

"Just like you" Carl said. The warden looked angrily at Carl, and Carl didn't care.

The warden looked at some papers and sighed again. "I don't know what to do with you" He looked at the CO's "Get them out of here"

Bryan smiled as he started walking out, but then the warden said "Wait, leave Bryan behind, I need to talk to him"

Bryan was pushed by the guards back into the room. The warden looked him in the eye. "I have heard that you have done some interesting things a few years back"

"Such as?" Bryan asked, amused by what the warden was going to tell him.

"Like being able to break out of a prison, very high security, hardly any place unchecked" he said. "It's quite a skill"

"What about it?" Bryan asked.

He looked over paperwork and said, "Enzo and Giuseppe over there, they were two of the people that escaped with you out of the prison. In fact, you three and another are the only survivors left from that little event. Giovanni and that other man were found dead. Peter and Vincent were dead. It is quite a feat" Bryan interupted. His face showed confusion.

"That can't be right. Enzo, the killer, and I are the only people who survived. Who is this other person?" Bryan asked.

The warden pointed to the door, and Bryan couldn't believe his eyes. It was the cellmate, Giovanni's leader's cellmate. The one Bryan threw down the manhole to his death for Giovanni. He didn't die. He is still alive...

to be continued

Report Post Tip

Glad to see you continuing the story. Its still a very good read and I love the twist you threw at us readers. I think it will just keep on getting better. Keep up the good work of your bloodline.

Report Post Tip

Day 1 7:00 PM

"Man, I can't believe he's back" Bryan said in his cell.

"That guy who was standing in the doorway? Who was he?" Carl asked.

"No one" Bryan replied. Carl shook his head.

Carl was silent for a moment.

"I heard what the warden said, you broke out of a prison!" Carl exclaimed. Bryan nodded. Carl seemed happy. "Could you do it again, here, in this prison?" he asked.

"Hey, I'll be out of here in a few days, I don't need to break out" Bryan told him. Carl seemed sadden.

"I have 26 years to life for murder, and I'm an innocent man. I have been in here for 6 years for a murder I didn't commit! I don't have a lawyer, I don't have a chance out. I can't wait another 20 or more years! Come on man, I have a wife and two kids. My wife has to work two jobs now to support my kids and her" he said.

"Well, I'm sorry, Carl, but I can't do it, I just can't!" Bryan said.

Carl sighed. It seemed Bryan had ripped whatever hope Carl had left. Carl exited the cell.

Bryan looked under the bed and pulled out some smokes and lit one with a match. After about two minutes, Enzo came in.

"What do you want?" Bryan asked.

He just looked at Bryan. Then he said, "I still hate you"

"I feel the same about you" Bryan told him.

Enzo's expression didn't change. "I still hate you, but I don't want to spend another 3 years in this shithole. Remember the old days?" he said.

"The one were you betrayed me, Giovanni was a asshole, and that criminal loony committed suicide?" Bryan asked him.

He looked angry, but he calmed down and said, "The cellmate and the killer said they will work with you to breakout, and we agreed we would rather never see you again after a breakout. We won't kill you afterward. I'm just saying, we should breakout again, from this place"

"That's as good a promise as the one you made all those years ago" Bryan said, finishing his smoke.

"Hey, we hate you, you hate us, we can get out with your help, and we can help you break out. We get the best possibility if we work together" Enzo said.

Bryan laughed. "I'll get out of here within 21 days, I don't need to breakout" Enzo got angry, and didn't calm down. He took Bryan's head and banged it against the wall. Bryan tried to fight back, but Enzo hit Bryan's head against the wall again. Bryan could feel blood ooze from his nose.

Enzo released Bryan and Bryan yelled, "You bastard!"

"Do I look like a man who will take shit as an answer, Bryan? Do I look like a mother fucker will take shit for an answer. No, I'm not!" Enzo yelled.

"You do to me" Bryan said.  Enzo took his head again and hit it against the wall, hard. Now Bryan had a black eye and more blood came out.

"Guess what, on the day before you get out, if we aren't out, you aren't leaving this prison unless it's in a fucking body bag!" Enzo said. Then he left Bryan in his state of pain.

to be continued...

Report Post Tip

wow. harsh...

Report Post Tip

Will bryan get out alive? 

Will he help them bust out after all?

Looking forward to the next piece...keep em' comin'. 

Report Post Tip

The story gets even better now. I'm glad that you keep on writing it. I can't wait to see what happens to bryan. Just a lot of questions go through your mind when reading this. You just can't predict what will happen with all the twists and turns you take with it, I love that with a story. It makes it more interesting than a story that you can easily predict.

Report Post Tip

Day 2 9:00 AM

"Breakfast!" a CO yelled.

Bryan got up, feeling lazy and hurt, his eye was black, his head hurt like hell, Enzo was back. This jail became hell within a day.

Bryan's cellmate got up and yawned. He got up and started walking out of the cell. Bryan followed.

"Hey Carl" Bryan said.

"Hey man..." Carl said, tiredly.

They were silent. As Bryan and Carl got some of the disgusting shit they always give the inmates, Bryan said, "Hey...I remember what you were asking yesterday..."

Carl seemed to be wide awake instantly. "Yes, and!" 

Bryan, with difficulty, said, "I think we can do..." 'whispering' "I think we can break out of here, by 19 or 20 days" He smiled, but didn't really react, in fear the guards would suspect something.

"Honestly!?" he asked. Bryan nodded. He smiled greater. Bryan started to take a bite of food, when he was grabbed from behind and forcefully brought into a room, away from all the other criminals.

Inside was Enzo, the killer, the cellmate, Tyrone, Danny, and Jason, and a CO.

"What's going on!?" Carl asked.

"I thought all of us should have a meeting to discuss some things" Enzo said. "I had the CO bring these other guys, to make sure everyone knew"

"And, what do you want to tell us?" Bryan asked.

Enzo wiped his forehead with the gloves he had on before saying "We overheard you talking about a breakout, and I just wanted everyone to know" Enzo said, "I also wanted to say, I'm in" He smiled, Bryan disliked it.

Tyrone and the others started talking.

"Aren't you worried about the CO!?" Carl asked.

"Don't worry, I pay him 10 grand every week to help me in certain things, get me stuff I want, he'll keep quiet" Enzo said.

"However..." the CO started saying. Everyone looked at him, "The fee is now 15 grand a week, for everything and to keep quiet"

Enzo stopped being happy. "My outside sources that are paying you can't do that"

"Too bad" the CO said, "No money, and I'll start talking" The CO smiled, Enzo got mad.

"You will take 10 grand or else" Enzo said.

The CO flipped him off. Enzo then took a knife out of his pocket and stabbed the CO. The CO yelled, loudly, alerting everyone.

"Are you nuts!"

"You crazy bastard!"

"You just killed a man!"

"He's dead. Oh my god he's dead!"

These were some things that were being yelled as the guard died. Then Enzo threw the knife at Danny, saying "Catch!" The blood on the knife splattered all over as Danny caught the knife by the handle. Then CO's started entering and seeing the dead body.

"WHO FUCKING DID THIS!?!" They were angry. Then they saw Danny with the knife. They approached him.

"Wait, he didn't kill him!" Jason said.

"He is innocent, Enzo killed him!" Carl said.

"Tell all that to the judge!" A CO said while cuffing Danny. Danny struggled to get free from the grip of the CO's.

"I'm innocent, I didn't kill him, I didn't kill him!" he shouted hysterically. He struggled more and more, but the CO's were too strong.

Enzo laughed. "Now...about the breakout..." he said.

to be continued...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 21 and a half days (Sequel to 10 days)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL