Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 00:48:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
21 and a half days (Sequel to 10 days) Started by: b7gangster on Oct 26, '09 16:44

Day 3 12:00pm

Bryan and group were out in the yard in the jail along with other inmates. They were continuing their discussion from yesterday.

"So we know we need to take care of the East guard towers, and get into the asylum," asked Enzo, "But how?"

"Well, we need to fool the guards into letting us in somehow, or forcefully make them let us in, without letting them raise the alarm" Bryan told them.

"Well how do we do that, we can't really force them to let us in and escape" Carl asked.

Bryan looked at the asylum and said, "I'm not sure yet, but I will think of something"

"And then what about the guard towers, why do we need to take them out if we won't be going to the East side?" Enzo asked.

"Well, you never know when guns will be useful. We just need to over power them and make sure they don't know that we are there" Bryan said.

"Good luck with that!" Tyrone said to Bryan.

" Not even that will be enough" Bryan said.

Then Carl sighed and said, "So when, and how will we figure out how long the warden stays for?"

"I'll know by tonight, don't worry" Bryan assured them.

"You better find out, or else we might go at a time when the warden isn't in! Then how do we get out?" Carl asked.

"I'll think of something for that too" Bryan told them.

"Better not be lying" Enzo said.

...to be continued

Report Post Tip

new part tomorrow

Report Post Tip

...So, is the next part coming out, or....

Report Post Tip

Day 3, 7:57pm

The group was inside the jail, doing nothing. Then Enzo asked, "So
when exactly are you going to find out how long the warden stays for?"

"Soon" Bryan said.

"How long is soon?" Carl asked.

"Soon...will be soon" Bryan said.

"This is getting pointless, Bryan. Just tell us when and how" Tyrone asked.

"In a few minutes" Bryan said.

Everyone sighed. Then Jason asked, "What ever happened to Danny?"

"Not sure really, I think he's in the more secure area of this prison" Bryan said.

"Even though he didn't deserve it?" Tyrone said, while looking at Enzo.

"Oh well..." Enzo said.

"You know you should not have done that, right?" Tyrone questioned.

"Does it look like I care?" Enzo asked him.

Tyrone was about to argue with Enzo, when Bryan intervened.

"You two don't need to fight, well...not you two" Bryan said.

"What do you mean?" the cellmate asked.

"This..." Bryan said, before punching Enzo right in the jaw. Enzo tried to punch back, but Bryan punched him in the stomach, and continued to attack him. Everyone stayed back, then the CO's came in and took Bryan away from the bruised and injured Enzo.

Day 3, 8:01pm,

Bryan sat in front of the warden, looking into his angry eyes.

"Tell me, why on earth did you attack Enzo Sabloni?" the warden asked.

"Why not?" Bryan asked.

The warden didn't like that response. he asked then, "I'm a hard working man, and you must understand that I like to go home after a long day of work, right?"

"Whatever you say, warden dipshit" Bryan said. The warden sighed.

"I should already be out of here, in fact, I was already ready to leave" the warden said.

The Bryan, sarcastically, said, "Oh no, I'm so sorry"

"I get out of here at 8:00pm and then go home, watch some TV, and go to bed, and wake up to start the whole process again"

"Does it look like it makes a difference to me, warden dipshit?" Bryan asked him rudely.

The warden sighed again, "You know, I would have some respect for you, you, once being a lawyer and such, but what you done, what you decided to go through...you are just a waste of human flesh"

"Mission accomplished" Bryan jokingly said.

The warden went up to Bryan, looked him in the eye, and punched him.

Bryan covered his eye in pain, and said, "You have to realize, I still know the law"

"The law is whatever people say it is, do you really think anyone going to believe you?" He goes to his desk and picks up the phone, "Here, call a lawyer"

Bryan knew it would be pointless, but he at least knew the time the warden leaves.

Day 3, 8:10pm

Bryan returned to his cell, to be greeted by Carl.

"Nice shiner there, Bryan, I guess the warden was pissed off today" Carl said.

Bryan covered his eye, and said, "Well, he's going to be really pissed off in about three weeks when we escape around 8pm"

to be continued...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 21 and a half days (Sequel to 10 days)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL