Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 01:26:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Universal Protection Order Location Started by: KateLogan on Nov 15, '16 23:06
It may not be required but if you never ask you will never know.
Report Post Tip

Dear MacKayla, there's not always a reason to ask. If you already know, why would you ask?

Report Post Tip
Why wouldn't anyone ask? I don't know LVs reasons I am not them. I have no idea if they planned to share a reason so I asked. As Olympia said its not mandatory but how would I know if I didnt ask at the very least? They can say they aren't sharing it.
Report Post Tip

Or say they have their reasons. And you would get an answer.

Report Post Tip
Either way Artus took the time to answer me so I appreciate that.
Report Post Tip

I wanted to say learn to let people the time to explain themselves if they wish to do so. Don't just jump on them like that, it's too sexy for the topic...

Report Post Tip

Bonkers pushes through a crowd of people in order to try to read the notice board...over the bickering one of his associates calls the names back to him.

People! Would you have this argument elsewhere! This is supposed to be an informative location and I can't even hear myself think!

Report Post Tip

Raylan pulls his gold embroidered flask out of his inside pocket and offers it to Bonkers

"cheers!"

Report Post Tip

You read my thoughts. We need another Universal Protection Order topic now. Any other questions should be asked elsewhere.

Report Post Tip

Bonkers you just gave me a great idea. Maybe we can have a universal spot to discuss protection orders?

Report Post Tip

Why are we all hush hush when the streets are meant for questions? If discussing something that comes up because of a protection order is not on topic, then i hardly see what is. 

Report Post Tip

Because this is just a clipboard where the names of people and/or the crews protected are written down.. I mean.. Is the issuer even still in this room? Was he ever? Or did he call this guy sitting at the table here and tell him what names to write down? So yeah.. Take it to the issuer. Maybe send them a mail. Or maybe go out on the corner over there and see if you can find someone who is in the know.

Report Post Tip
This is supposed to be a quick and easy location to find factual information.

If you have something else to say then if it is for one person then send a telegram. If you want to speak to the wider community then there is plenty of space elsewhere in the streets to raise a topic.
Report Post Tip

Oh You right, then she shared...

Report Post Tip

Chase_TheWolves 
Country
Eae
Emily_Levinstien
Falcone
Jackal
JimmyPage
Kidd_Baker
Lilliano
Lou
Never
Reign
Sew
Shaman
SKYLAR
Tibbigs
Tony-Bloody-Knuckles
TriggerHappyTrev
VitoScaletta

Report Post Tip

Is that a protection order Eae?

Report Post Tip

With Fist-O-Pain's retirement, I would like the following tagged members of HOUSE OF PAIN to receive 7 days of protection.

Chase_TheWolves 
Country
Eae
Emily_Levinstien
Falcone
Jackal
JimmyPage
Kidd_Baker
Lilliano
Lou
Never
Reign
Sew
Tibbigs
TriggerHappyTrev
VitoScaletta

Report Post Tip

Roger that.

Report Post Tip

I want to call a 7 day protection order for members of the Flamingo

Allegra    
Amosite    
Arkey    
Bela    
Clifford    
Crackers    
Froste    
HighLyfe    
IceBox    
ikenboneyou    
Johnny_Bravo    
KL    
KronQue    
Marcy    
Mazzero    
MRVA    
ReznoV    
Victor
Report Post Tip
No one cares what you say AB
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order Location
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL