X

Apr 23 - 17:48:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Universal Protection Order Location Started by: KateLogan on Nov 15, '16 23:06

Please grant 7 days protection for tagged members of the following families

⚔ Black Knights⚔

⚔ Castello di Camelot ⚔

Report Post Tip

So.. for people who are waiting to join families.. Do you guys happen to have a better plan than just protection orders? Like will there actually be families or should the gods step in?

Sorry if this comes across a bit rude, I really mean no disrespect just curious if we are clearing out all the cities with no plans for the homeless. 

Report Post Tip
Dusty you've had zero intentions of joining a family since RobOakheart died. Don't act like you want a crew now.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Homeless are unfortunately secondary to the safety of our own families.

I can assure you however that steps are being taken to provide new organisations for people to make their names with.

Should this prove to be insufficient, I am sure the Gods will step in and provide container crews as required for as long as they are needed. 

Report Post Tip

I am sorry Tye that you are not privvy to every conversation I have with someone. Perhaps if you were, you would have known that I was actually considering it. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for answering LuciusSweet.

Report Post Tip

And to be fair it was a valid question there a lot of us homeless and don't know were to go?

Report Post Tip

It is a fairly obvious answer you see, you don't want to go to New York because they just let people die and don't fight for their city really, even though if it wasn't for the people they stood around and let die they probably would not be alive. Clearly Chicago and Vegas are the new power and have the highest probability of living so obviously you should probably just suck it up and go to one of those two cities. Just remember whatever you do, if you care about your own life pick any city but New York.

Report Post Tip

Don't listen to the salt newblood and people who have found themselves homeless. New York is a great place that defends itself. We won't help you out if you decide to join us, get a position of leadership and get all paranoid, but refuse to let in the other districts on why they are doing what they are doing. That's just suicide.

Sorry it seems like we betrayed you or your past leader but in fact we were worried that you and/or your past leader were up to no good and didn't want to let the rest of New York in on what you were doing. Communication is key and loose lips sink ships. Maybe next time communicate with all districts instead of just your own.

Report Post Tip

Sinfest,

Considering my past kin was not even part of New York it is glad to see you guys got your excuses already hammered out and set in stone for what you will claim. I am happy for you guys, you can claim what you want that New York did this for the greater good yet I happen to know different, I know that you did this because you guys do not want to die, that is all fine and dandy but at least admit it to people.

I am sure many people will think similar to what I do, and claiming that I am a salty kin of an ex-New York member goes to show people just how observant you truly are. Thank you for proving my point Sinfest, best of luck with that city you are attempting to build.

Report Post Tip

if giving advice is throwing salt as you say then maybe your kin Hahahaha is dead for a good reason. Why would I be salty in the first place? I am alive. And maybe because I am not an upper I didn't get the full story but from what I understand from the years my kin have been on these shores. Paranoia can be a good thing and a bad thing. It turned out to be a bad thing in this current situation. Thats no excuse to come out to the public and disrespect the survivors. 

As to a response to Chris_Walker isnt that the point to this life? It really didnt need to be said. Its what all good family leaders should be doing. Trying to keep their members and themselves alive. 

Report Post Tip

Sinfest,

You are trying to build a city, and expand districts in the future, you really think you are going to get quality members into your system when those who could have a big future there would die if somebody else that is big dislikes them? You guys won't risk death for them, you don't defend your own, you don't defend your city.

Las Vegas knew that New York was coming, that means more than likely one of you that are still alive leaked the plan, there is a difference between not wanting to do something and being a rat, and all I can see from your city are people with whiskers, and the rat look definitely does not look good on you guys.

As I said, people should probably look elsewhere if they value their life.

Report Post Tip

That's fine you are entitled to your own opinion on the matter sadly though it doesn't make it true. All I will say is you can believe Chris_Walker a guy who hasn't even joined a family and has no loyalties proven at the time this was discussed or you can believe someone who is living in new york right now. I personally think New York will defend its own if the defense is something we agree on. All I know is I was told the other district was planning something but didn't tell my district anything. Communication communication and a little more communication would have possibly gotten us to join and help defend but blind faith is stupid and dangerous. If you expect everyone to just blindly follow you, I am glad you're not my leader.

Report Post Tip

Seeing as my family leaders are not mechanical in any way I am not totally sure what you mean by offline but to humor you I will go along with it. Just because you may not see someone on the street doesn't mean they aren't there. In today's fast moving 1930's there are all kinds of ways to communicate. I have received mail sent out to all people of new york quite a few times and it wasn't always my leader sending these mails. I also assume you are taking public information and trying to use it against my logic. Sure my leader might not have clocked into this life as much as one would like during that war but that doesn't mean he didn't keep us informed with what was going on. Maybe and yes I know this is crazy but maybe my leader doesn't always have to be around to show his face because of how awesome his family really is? We get the job done and that's why I like my family and will try to defend it against anyone who says otherwise. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

With a curious mind a image starts to appear of a blank atmosphere. Looks to Sinfest

What job is it that the Bronx have gotten done? I don't know much as i am homeless, but you are crewed with no knowledge of anything. Oh nevermind. Must be what they want you to believe. 

Walks away as back and forth is no longer entertainment 

Report Post Tip

Following the Retirement of PaleRider we would ask that all members of Team Short Bus are given the customary 7 days to find new homes.

This includes all IA members who are carrying tags.

Report Post Tip

Protection order

Please grant 7 days protection to mebers of the following families (so long as they are tagged, regardless of last activity).

Costello Crime Family

The ol' Metal Shed

🐰 Wonderland 🐰

Report Post Tip
Active members wearing the tag of The Abusement Park are not to be shot following Anteros throwing in the towel.

Anyone who has not been seen around for 7 days or more is fair game.

This protection order will be in effect for 1 week.
Report Post Tip
Seven days' protection for any tagged members of Casa D'onore
Report Post Tip

After the death of Jaime, please allow seven days for his members to find homes.

Bite  

Danny-Witcher 

LuBu   

Maxwell     

Ophiuchus

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order Location
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL