Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 16:56:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Universal Protection Order Location Started by: KateLogan on Nov 15, '16 23:06

I place everyone of MafiaReturns under a Pro Order.

This way I can be the only one to shoot my selection of people and if others do, I can shoot them. Watertight.

Report Post Tip

To this day, people still think bringing up protection orders being broken is a sign of anything.

The pro order is a formality, one to keep people alive who the protector city feels doesn't need to die. If the city who placed the order thinks that someone doesn't deserve the protection that it provides, then they can and will nullify it for that specific person. This is just common sense and will continue to happen after any war with any regime.

The only other alternative is to fuck off with protection altogether.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The only other alternative is to fuck off with protection altogether.

I can say with good authority @Argle that people will still whine an ancestor of mine and Duplicity decided to not issue a protection order after a war because people complained about protection orders and we was called Tyrants. So next war we bought them back and people still bitched  they are never happy i think give em time to grieve maybe? Its strange really the way people get upset you would think you have just shot there mother or father. 

Report Post Tip
Please offer the former residents of Jigga Juggers and Shady Syndicate 7 days to find new homes.

Thank you.
Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=1489656

Please allow homeless members from the following fallen LA families, 7 days to find homes. 

Torture Island

The Delinquents

The Praetorian Legion

The Cookie Factory

House of Angels

Reply by: LV:Disorder at Mar 11, '17 01:35
Report Post Tip

Bruce was a Capo that survived the first wave and was somehow forgotten about.

Also this is the wrong place to bring up "breaches" of the protection order, as this is a place for information and all you are doing is diluting that information. In future I would suggest contacting your crew leader (if you had one) or the person who placed the protection order in the first place who can then request witnesses come forward if deemed necessary.

Report Post Tip
Yeah I've got to agree with wack here, he was a Capo they missed there was no way I could see them letting him and him alone live. A button man always goes down with the ship.

And also that isn't the type of thing you should bring to the streets, take that to leadership or the one who originally issued the protection order.
Report Post Tip

I see, this was another wave. Totally clear.

Wacktard, How am I diluting information? All crews with decent communication already have taken and processed all inf...

Ah wait, if you were in one of those, you probably wouldn't have forgotten that incredibly dangerous Capo.

These are the streets, and as a crewless person, I authorize myself to speak as I wish.

Report Post Tip

That's fine Veg, if people don't hear that these protection orders are in place because you're speaking over them, I won't worry too much about it when they're broken. 

This is here to help keep the crewless safe, not to debate over the dead. Let us utilise it for it's true purpose. eh?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Due to the recent fall of Argyle, please allow those with the tag Little Caesars 7 days to find a home.

Thank you. 

Report Post Tip

If you could also allow 7 days for members of The Thrown Crime Syndicate to find homes, we would greatly appreciate it.

Report Post Tip

If you could allow 7 days for members of Ultimate Team #1 to find home, we would greatly appreciate it.

Report Post Tip
Any remaining members of Valhalla remains under my protection for 6 days.
Report Post Tip
Should be needless to say, but anyone wearing the tag of A-team, has my full protection for the next 6 days.
Report Post Tip

Due to Reggie's retirement please give those tagged with The Instigators 7 days to find a new home.

Report Post Tip

Please give any unsponsored member wearing an "RP Inc." tag 7 days protection. There have been 1-2 people unable to transfer as of yet. Thank you.

(For the record, there is currently an active crew wearing same/similar tags. They should not be shot at all, regardless of timing.)

Report Post Tip

In lieu of what GF Borkers just stated. 

Mobsters carrying the following tags be allowed 7 days to find housing please. 

-The FratHouse-

Bellic & Bellic Enterprises

Report Post Tip

Please allow 7 days for TAGGED members of Philly who were active in the last 7 days to find a new home.

Anyone last active prior to April 26th at 06:30 is fair game.

Any untagged philadelphian is fair game.

Tags include:

🌿 Nepeta Cataria 🌿

ll negozio di dolciumi

The Snuggle dungeon..... >.>

Report Post Tip

Any member tagged "Manor of Shadows" has 7 days from now to find a new home

This protection ends May 12th at 12:00 Game time

Thanks 

~Tris

Report Post Tip

What is the point of this wasted ink and paper?  Does it make you feel important? 

I cannot count on one hand what announcer on this here asked for a WS when the protection order is broken.  All nouth and no action as usual.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order Location
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL