Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 02:15:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Universal Protection Order Location Started by: KateLogan on Nov 15, '16 23:06

Shortly Aleksandr will be stepping down as crewleader I would ask anyone that is tagged with Meerkovo be given 7 days to either join myself or to find a new home elsewhere.

The remaining members are:

bboy
Cash
Pyrgomache
TR
Nino

All of which are tagged, thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip
All tagged members of the Free Masons are given 7 days protection hence forth from this order.
Report Post Tip

Following the fall of Philadelphia's leadership I ask that tagged members of the following families are given 7 days protection, regardless of recent activity.

Entangled Elements

The Aquarium

The Volture

This order includes tagged members from the list below

CaptRyder    
Cards    
Harlchino    

Princesss    
SelflessOne    
thatoneguy    
TheDudeReturns5    
TheMentalist    
ThomasAbbot    
Report Post Tip

If they are loyal they won't need this opportunity to be enslaved by the likes of the elite.

Report Post Tip

Space-Pole is in the process of disbanding his family. As such, anyone carrying the tags "House of Scouse" or "House of Scousers" is hereby protected for the next 7 days, regardless of recent activity.

Report Post Tip

Disbanding is weak and  protection should not be granted. But we know a shit load of alliances got their back. Why can't the RH take over? Or is this not the mafia?

Report Post Tip

arrivederci this is not really the place to discuss this as this is an outlet for information not discussion. If you feel so badly the need to discuss it then by all means find a street corner and start a discussion.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'd just like to throw out a Protection order for the members tagged with

Beer Money Inc

from New York! Bobby_Roode has unexpectedly retired and therefore his small family needs protection to seek new home. They have 7 days from this protection order.

Report Post Tip

Any unsponsored members of The Immortals are to be unharmed, regardless of their recent activity.  This protection order will last 7 days. 

Report Post Tip
Due to the untimely death of Don Artus, please allow his members from The Flood time to find new homes. This protection order lasts for 7 days.
Report Post Tip

After the recent deaths within Chicago, I ask for the following protection order to be in place hence forth for 7 days for those wearing the following tags.

L'Onorate Societa

The Golden Mile

Chicago Outfit

Unione Siciliana

Wayward Souls

Report Post Tip

Why was Don Artus's death untimely?  Disorder said you were new. 

Report Post Tip

The wheels on the lil bus go round and round...Chow.

Report Post Tip

Fate stops at the sight of a woman beating a dead horse, shakes her head, and moves on.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Afternoon all, an announcement regarding recent events is forthcoming.

In the interim, as per your the instructions/pending instructions of your Don, please cease fire on any of the tagged former members of the following families:

Oblivion - West Coast Banditos

Anthony_Zerilli - The Partnership

Sosa - Devil's Disciples

Olympia- - The Sanctuary

Jimmy_Smith - Smith & Co

Charlamange - Warriors of Sunlight

BobbyMunson - Sons of Anarchy

Rorschach - The Ark

BCP - Corruption Company

Slash - Garden of Eden

Roland - The Gunslingers

PoisonousJelly - Fort Izzel

CamillaBalistreri - Cherubim

Ideally, we would like as many of the currently homeless to find new outfits to join. However, engaging in any silly behaviour will have consequences.

Obviously if you are witness to any slaying of these now protected individuals, I would be grateful if you could let one of the family heads know about it.

Report Post Tip

Ideally, we would like as many of the currently homeless to find new outfits to join. However, engaging in any silly behaviour will have consequences.

So being threatened by Utopia; does that count as silly behaviour? Will he be punished? 

Report Post Tip

No. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Of course not Shad. He's a pole smoker.

Report Post Tip

Please grant 7 days protection for tagged members of the following families

The Regime

Whispering Shores

The Awoken

Report Post Tip

ThisThing does not get this piece in any aspect. Family above all she gets. At any rate many get that too as many jumped ship already judging by the obits.  Continues ti  ponder the kin aspect returning and on the path to nowhere (pawns wagging tales) unless of course one was the kin of a high and mighty who lost say a hand...

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." -

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Universal Protection Order Location
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL