Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:54:36
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Black bottom bar Started by: Vincent__costello on Jan 23, '17 21:14
I was walking one day seeing a bar. I walked in to it seeing a man there. After a chat I got the bar and started to work on it. Then I reopened it. It was a nice little bar. I sat at the door waiting for people
Report Post Tip

Richard was taking a stroll down the familiar streets of Black Bottom when he noticed a "Now Open" sign on the window of that old bar Mr. Peterson was opting to sell for a year or two. Curiosity peaked, Richard crossed the road, and peeked into the window, and saw Vincent sitting inside. Smiling to himself Richard opens the door and practically skips over to Vincent, smile ever growing as he reaches him.

"Hey-a Vincent how'd you come to be owing this bar now, is it yours for real? Having a nice place to drink and being owned by a friend who, hopefully, won't kick me out for being too drunk was always a dream of mine, you know?" Richard says almost too quickly before clapping a hand on Vincent's shoulder.

Report Post Tip
Vincent looks up to him smileing. "Yeah it's mine now. This building has a history in my family. My great great grandfather owned it a long time ago. I found it as I was reading his Journal and I thought we could use a place to stay and get drunk. Welcome to the black bottom bar" Vincent stands up pouring himself scotch on the rocks "can I get you anything?"
Report Post Tip

Richard smiles a toothy grin, clearly please that there was mention of liquor

"Jameson's Irish Whiskey, just pass me the pint please, no use for shots"

Richard sidles up to a stool and sits, practically hopping in his seat, ready for some booze

Report Post Tip
Vincent smiles handing him a bottle of Jameson's Irish Whiskey "here's to the new life here and and making money" Vincent takes a shot. "Well we are not fully open yet. We'll get there though"
Report Post Tip

Richard laughs, and grabs the bottle muttering a quick thank you.

"Now that's something worth toasting to!"

Richard uncaps the bottle and drinks a good portion of it

"If you need any help getting set up give me a shout, a nice place to drink is something I'll put work into, heh heh" Richard replies with a wink

Report Post Tip
"You know I think I'll take you up on that. I'll need someone to run the old place when I'm not around. What do you think. You in?"
Report Post Tip

Richard looks up from his bottle, and his smile gets even larger as he chugs the rest of the bottle almost shaking with joy

"I would absolutely LOVE to mate! I'd get to be around booze all day and when my shift ends I'd get to drink my choice of liquor! My dream job!"

Richard starts rambling like a 14 year old girl talking about Ryan Gosling looking like he's going to overheat 

Report Post Tip
Vincent smiled laughing. "Alright alright don't hurt yourself now. Just don't drink up everything before the customers can get to it...so I'm thinking about expanding this place that's a nice upstairs that I want to turn into a poker room. What do you think?"
Report Post Tip

Richard settled down a little, actually nervous he may break himself. He stay in silence for a few moment looking thoughtfully at the floor, or just wondering how his shoes got stained, hard to tell. He finally spoke up

"I know just the guy! Carpenter who owes me a few favors, I bet he could make some repairs and refurnish a lot of the upstairs! As for the gambling, I can put some money towards a proper table and maybe hire a few attendants for the upstairs only"

He looks off in thought again wondering how much that would actually cost

Report Post Tip
Vincent smiles " great!. So since vwe are partners we'll go hair and haif on it". Vincent starts walking around the bar
Report Post Tip

Richard stands up and follows him as he walks

"The carpenter should be dirt cheap, if he even charges me, I got some secrets over him. The tables and staff are another matter, I can hire the staff if you get the tables, I know a guy who ain't very kind to his employees, so if someone as handsome and charming as me were to offer them the same rates, with kind words, how could they say no?" Richard flashes a grin at Vincent, clearly pleased with himself.

Report Post Tip
Vincent smiles "OK that sounds good. I know a guy for tables I'll take care of that. We'll need more liquor because this place is going to be a lot more popular once we get the poker room setup maybe even another office and meeting room"
Report Post Tip

Richard eyes dart up to meet Vincent's

"I know a few shithole bars I can send Ant to hold up for some liquor, cops don't respond to calls out there cause of all the bar fights and shit"

Richard pauses for a moment before continuing

"I suppose if you wanted to go a more legal way I know a scumbag in Chicago who ships in liquor by the crates I could see if I can get a "Friends Discount" Richard winks again with a snicker

Report Post Tip
Vincent replys "well..I mean we could do both. And I think we are gonna do great things together"
Report Post Tip

Richard laughs and claps a hand on Vincent's shoulder

"I can already see it starting. By tomorrow we should have enough liquor to keep us running for a long while" Richard nods a head to Ant' waiting near the door and he exits the bar, off to do Richard's bidding

Report Post Tip
Vincent locks up bar and goes home
Report Post Tip

Klejnot walked up to the bar, entering quietly she would look for the server or the owner. Whichever she would find first. waiting as she walked to a small booth alone.

Report Post Tip
Vincent sees someone walk in from his office he walks out seeing Klejnot. Hello what can I get for you. He asks with a smile. Sorry for the lack of people. We are still working on the place
Report Post Tip

She smiled and looked to vincent, white hair framing her face as she spoke. "Apple Martini please." Listening she smiled again "It is alright."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Black bottom bar
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL