Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:16:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit City Started by: Disorder on Apr 19, '17 13:54

They would probably be removed if its outside the limits of the district. I believe. Then again I need to re read it all.

Report Post Tip

That's perfectly alright. So long as their bloody campaign is restricted to the residents of Detroit, they can do that as much as they like.

Report Post Tip

On the contrary Minarika, as Tony suggests, one person could set up a family in Detroit and kill off the entire city if they felt like it and were capable. There will be no repercussion from outside so long as the violence is restricted to members of Detroit only

Report Post Tip

Thank you for clearing that up Disorder. I wonder if we'll see any of that or if the families will try to work together. I guess only time will tell, but I look forward to watching.

Report Post Tip
Well this is going to be fun... mite help a few people get the feel for running a crew

" hopes he can run a crew of his own"
Report Post Tip

Sure you can Vincent.  Just send Disorder a note asking to be exempted from the buy in cost, fees and the protection restrictions he is imposing on your potential family.  He might even offer you a twisted tea.

Report Post Tip

The only question remains....who will be first to take up the challenge

Report Post Tip

Gavin Guile gives a reckless smirk

"that would be me"

Report Post Tip

Gavin_Guile Has bought in to Stage 2 and becomes the first person to take the plunge in Detroit. Good luck Gavin_Guile!

Report Post Tip

thank you! i shall do my best

Report Post Tip

The rent is a small price to pay if you're​ leading a great family that kicks up money to you. The rules are simple and easy to understand. Keep to your own. Build up your crew. Be a good leader. Internal stays internal, external stays external. The rest should just follow suit. Best of luck to anyone that chooses this course.

Report Post Tip

This is a great opportunity to those seeking to seize a city, or work with others to create something special, The City of Detroit. Best of luck to all those that are afforded the privilege to set up operations in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Obviously this is not a free city in the most literal of terms, nor is it a FFA city either because you cant shoot outsiders who are passing by. So would you say its more like a underground fight night, where anything goes for those who by in but you still cant hit the spectators? 

Best of luck to you guys who are going into the coliseum.... I mean DT lol. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Is anyone else thinking about taking the plunge or has Mr Gav taken the city already for himself?

Report Post Tip

i cannot say that i dont enjoy having the city all to myself. but i would also gladly welcome any company with open arms

Report Post Tip

Haydos has also decided to throw his hat into the ring and set up in Detroit! 

Going in at Stage 2 he will join TrisMinarika and Gavin_Guile as the city continues to bloom. Good luck to him and everyone else.

Report Post Tip

After hearing the deliberations about the plan regarding Detroit, Digong can't help but ask some questions that might interest other business men and women gathered around....

With regards to the fee's...what will be the sanctions if any should a crew fail to meet the deadline of payment. Also....will the said crew be allowed to disband and it's crew leader step down should they fail to pay the fee?

Report Post Tip

If the rent isn't paid, the crew is removed. Simple as that.

There is no stepping down in the established cities so there is no stepping down in DT. The only way leadership ends, is in death. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for clearing it out God Father Disorder. I wish all those who sets up in Detroit all the best.I'm hoping to see that city flourish once more. 

Report Post Tip

Alex listened intently to the Godfather's words and the discussion that followed. 

"Seems like a wonderful opportunity for anyone who has the gumption to make it happen. To answer your question TonyCosta, I obviously do not speak for Godfather Disorder, however, my understanding based on the rules is that that would be perfectly acceptable. To quote the the man himself, 

The members and families of Detroit will be free to interact with and kill each other as they see fit. Outside authority will not get involved in internal Detroit politics, war or any other form of interference. The city will be 100% left to it's own devices as to how it operates and how it resolves internal conflict.

Alex shrugged slightly, "It sounds to me like if someone wanted to simply slaughter any competition they would be within their rights to do so. Of course, I would caution anyone thinking of doing this for two reasons. One, that seems like a good way to quickly get a number of other crews to team up to work together to eliminate you. Second, it seems to me that would quickly lead to a dead city as new members would be cautious about setting down roots in a city at constant war. Seems tome it would be better to try and build alliances and grow."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL