Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 13:49:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Detroit City Started by: Disorder on Apr 19, '17 13:54

Alex looked around and realized he must have had too much Vodka today because he had responded to a question that had been asked quite some time ago. "Damn, must have blacked out."

Report Post Tip

Genco has bought in at Stage 2 and has moved into Dowtown Detroit.

Good luck Genco!

Report Post Tip

Thank you, looking forward to working with the established crews and building a crew.

Genco

Report Post Tip
Rip
Report Post Tip
Again a free city ..... it really not that free is it....sorry for the late reply to your notice but I just found this notice posted to a local telephone pole
Report Post Tip

It is absolutely free in the sense that anyone can try there hand at it and that as long as you stay in the perimeters laid down you will be left alone by the outside world. 

If by not free, however, you mean that those who decide to try their hand have to actually follow a few rules then no city is or ever will be in this thing of ours. The reality is that this thing works because their is a hierarchy and everyone answers to someone until you reach the top boss - don't like what the top boss is doing? Do something about it or shut the fuck up already.

Every time that the leadership tries to do something to give people an opportunity you come out here and shit on it and go on about how it's not really that great - and yet I have never seen you actually try to do anything but bitch. Maybe if you actually tried to do something else you would see there are real opportunities and wouldn't be such a whiny little fucking brat.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nope Freddy. It was a far cry from free. Disorder stepped in and killed of most of DT interfering with a DT leader. Nowhere in this bullshit intro from Disorder states he can interfere if the issue is within  DT.   When mass mail was sent in regards to the attempt of a CA by Disorders puppet, Disorder as a GF should of stood up to his word. Instead his ****got hard and another bloodshed took place.

Report Post Tip

Yay, the irrational and repellent goblin is back. Joy for all!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

She steps forward and motions for one of her security agents to hold a sign steady for her to bash into the ground using a hammer. The sign simply reads...

Don't feed the trolls...

Feet Lillith bacon instead.

Report Post Tip

She realises that her printer needs a punch in the face and takes a marker from her pocket to fix the sign...

Don't feet feed the trolls...

Feed Lillith bacon instead.

Report Post Tip

Quack_Quack takes a long look at Lillith and understands why they are stuck on stupid.

Report Post Tip

She sighs heavily and gives up.. grabbing her marker one more time...

Don't feet feed the trolls...

Feet Feed Lillith bacon instead. 

Muttering under her breath she goes back to the confines of her office and eats cake.

Report Post Tip

It appears Disorder has a history of any valid sensible question is not acceptable to them. I hold the proof he bloodlines on his kills.

Report Post Tip

The line was long at her decision to suicide.  Disorder did not make an appearance. I will b happy to tell why. I have NO reason to lie.

Report Post Tip

Oh for the love of sweet baby Jesus...

Look. I've been over this and over this and over this. In public and private, for months and months and months. You don't seem able to come to terms with the fact your great thousand greats grandmother was shot for really good reasons. The endless fiasco of your subsequent lineage is only illustrating to the rest of the world, if not yourself, just how fantastic a judgement call that must have been. 

Rather than go through the blow by blow account for the thousandth time, I'll just quote the explanation you were given in these very streets way back in December.

You claim your... Grandmother, now was it? made a request of me. That was that I be her sponsor. I was and remained that until FitzChivalry decided to move her into the main family. At this point she asked me why this had happened, I said I didn't know but that the dynamic of our relationship had no cause to change. I gave several assurances about the stability of her position.

Thirdly. You claim I became angry when "a sensible and respectful question" is directed at me. I think a little perspective is required here. Your Granny came to me and asked about her earnings. I said they were fine. She said the boss had told her they weren't great. I said not to worry, she was in the top ten earners in the family and he may have just been comparing her to our top earners who have age, rank and gambling benefits to donate with. That it was nothing to worry about and Fitz probably hadn't been paying too much attention as he hadn't thought it very important. We don't value our members on their donations after all.

She persisted with questions about earnings and I spent over an hour (I have all the time stamped mails to back this up) sending mail back and forth with her, giving her repeated assurances about her earnings, her position and her future in the family. I went to exhaustive lengths to calm her irrational insecurity. Again and again. Eventually she appeared to accept the situation and I thought the matter was finally settled. I poured myself a well earned morning brandy and went back to work. 

I then see her appear in the family lounge and start making snide comments to LuciusSweet and other members about earnings. After everything I'd just been through trying to put her mind at rest, to then see her going and directly insult me and other members of the family by asking private questions about their earnings when they were just minding their own business, was a step too far. I took it as a personal insult that she would ignore everything I had just told her, insult my every answer and disrespect me like that. I came to the very sensible conclusion that she would be unable to continue in our family. 

I shot her there and then. I must say now that I have rarely felt so assured that I made the correct decision about drawing my gun, as I do with this. I have also since had conversations with members of the family that informed me she was having similarly irrational and patience-testing conversations with them. Also, everything you and your daughter have said since, only goes to cement my assurance that it was an excellent decision. In short, I am very happy I shot your grandmother. It was a brilliant decision and our family has been such a happy place ever since."

Several months of daily mails and abuse later, I eventually gave up and sent one of your ancestors a heart-felt and compassionate letter stating that I really thought they should consider taking some time away from this thing of ours as it appeared to be providing them with no pleasure what so ever. Their lives seemed plagued by an inability to move on and embrace all the fun other people find in our way of life. I said I thought some time in another walk of life, enjoying some fresh air, trees and other pursuits may help put things into perspective and help you find some happiness. I meant that mail most sincerely. Sadly, several months on, you have not done that and this inability to see clearly or enjoy any part of your time here persists. Again, I would recommend you take some time and try a different way of life for a little while, in the hope you find some happiness and perhaps have a chance to stop being such a fucking totally insane nut-bag. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Middy has taken the last space in Detroit city! With three crews in each district the city is now full!

From this point on anyone wishing to move into Detroit will need to shoot their way in! The way this is done is simple.

Shoot Your Way In!

1: Come to me and state your desire to occupy a space in the city. For obvious reasons I will keep the identity of the prospective CL and their intention to move, secret.

2: I will give you a 24 hour time limit to make your move.

3: If your move is successful, your buy-in fee and rent will be accepted as it would with any new Detroit crew.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Disorder, are there any penalties for not shooting your way in within the 24 hours?

Report Post Tip

Other than failure, not really.

Report Post Tip

Palladiino steps out of the crowd

"erm Sir Godfather.... Sir....  Is there any rules to take downs?"

Palladino pauses and looks around.

"Such as who is allowed to take down such as the attackers current crew leader... Or is it a free for all?"

Report Post Tip

The 'shoot your way in' notice is only for outsiders wishing to enter Detroit while it is full. 

For anyone inside Detroit wishing to overthrow another Detroit crew, thats an internal matter. There is no reason for us to get involved unless the violence starts to affect the outside community. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL