Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 16:20:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Detroit City Started by: Disorder on Apr 19, '17 13:54

Ah yes fair point my bad and thank you for the correction.

Report Post Tip
Yes it is another target city and income generator.

Don't waste your time or money folks.
Report Post Tip

What do you mean by that TheReaper? Are you saying even though it is now a normal city the current leader is still paying rent?

Any truth to this comment AdmiralAckbar?

Report Post Tip

As AdmiralAckbar made his way towards his car, he caught the comment of TheReaper and quickly turned around to make his statement. While facing Menace and TheReaper directly the Admiral said:

'
The statement made by TheReaper is false, and simply not true. Thanks for even taking the time to speak with me on forehand TheReaper.' The Admiral said with a sarcastic tone.

I take this as a direct insult, and will not warn you twice for spreading lies about the city of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

oh sorry about the rent thing

the death thing still stands

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you @AdmirableAckbar for coming out here to clear the air. I look forward to what you are able to accomplish over in the motor city. It's been quite some time since we had a stern head at the helm.

As for TheReaper, you'd be wise to hold your tongue when you attempt to speak on matters you have no facts on. Though seeing you are nothing but a wandering soul I doubt you'd heed the words I speak. None the less Disorder has not once kill a Detroit leader that wasn't breaking the rules, now with Detroit back in the fold I highly doubt the great Admiral of the Rebel Alliance would go out of his way to taint his legacy when it's only just began to flourish out in the Mid-West.

Report Post Tip

my mistake I was thinking how admirable you were as I spoke, I meant AdmiralAckbar

Report Post Tip

Admiral nodded toward Menace as he turned back into the direction of his car. While he opened the door he glanced back at Menace, thanking her for her input.

'Please keep me posted on these type of questions if I miss them. I will gladly come to the streets and answer them..'

Admiral stepped into his car, and drove off into the distance.

Report Post Tip

"It is good to see that the city of Detroit is back to running normal business. I applaud the two cities on making this happen and can't wait to see the new auths pop up in this great city. AdmiralAckbar is already a nice addition! Congratulations AdmiralAckbar!" he said.

Report Post Tip

menace just shut up already

Report Post Tip

Maybe you misheard me, TheReaper. I'm recommending you learn to.. Though look at you now, you've come so far. From a young thug spewing horseshit in the streets to a young rogue dead goomba. Was interesting to watch your whole progression and time line, though to be fair it was only three nights.

Report Post Tip
Depending on when you died and why
Report Post Tip
Our farther were batch 2 so we walked in shot everyone and killed off anyone that tried joining. Died from rogue though. Had they not who knows how things could have went. My father was almost strong enough to shoot godfather chairmans and didn't quite like being killed by an asshole known as grin.

A note from those journals did recount the shame in shooting telkin though. Sorry zoom
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Detroit City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL