Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:48:06
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
NEW RULE: Bloodlines are now private for under mades. Started by: Squishy on Apr 21, '17 17:12

For the betterment of the game, asking the bloodline of a member prior to the rank of mademan may result in the execution of the upper structure.

I understand wanting to protect your crew from letting bad elements in, but I have been assured that those at the top are not in the practice of going over-the-top with punishments to other crews for under mades making mistakes. Let peoples actions on their current character dictate who they are. 

Attempts to bypass this rule with trickery, loopholes or fake ignorance may result in the execution of the upper structure.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Question: If a sponsor asks to know, does that automatically get their CL killed? Or just the sponsor? 

Report Post Tip

thank you and understand

Report Post Tip

Does this mean that those crews who ask for Shot Reports every week and ask for the IRC names can no longer do that?

(Btw I am all for this. Thank you Squishy)

Report Post Tip

Thank you so much :)

Report Post Tip

A quick question; when I talk to a person doing jobs, am I still permitted to ask if they're a new or returning player? And are sponsors just not meant to ask, period, or just not press the issue?

Report Post Tip

How loose is this? If I see someone on a name that I recognize, and mail them saying "Hey, this you?" am I/my upper structure going to be nuked?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I absolutely love this. It's something that should have been done ages ago, to be honest.

But I do see a lot of grey area, and I think that's why it's taken Izzy so long to implement something like this. 

Gracie, I would assume (and hope) that the only time an execution will be made will be when a player is pressured into revealing who they are directly by the upper structure.

Otherwise, some malcontent member could waltz up and be like "Yo, Goku wants to know who you are, or else. PEW PEW"

And then I get DDed and everyone rejoices.

Report Post Tip

Yo TheNihilist are you looking for a new sponsor? :D

Report Post Tip

Yeah, I agree with TheNihilist here and think it's a great idea, it just needs more clarification.

Report Post Tip
Awesome, I'm completely on board with this.
Report Post Tip

Gracie

I am going to apply common sense to it and make the judgement to the best that I can on an individual basis.  If its a slip up, theres no reason to kill the upper structure.  If its instructed or hinted at being required, then thats different.

Report Post Tip

Sorry Gracie, we're not accepting new members at this time.

Especially not ones that always ignore my mails.

Report Post Tip

THANKS SQUISHY

And TheNihilist but at least Im not just ignoring yours, right? RIGHT? right. 

Report Post Tip

Seems like a reach, two significant game changes under this regimes belt. Only thing this will change is the amount of Wiseguys that are dead after a takedown.  

Report Post Tip

River

Does this mean that those crews who ask for Shot Reports every week and ask for the IRC names can no longer do that?

Since you can now run multiple identities on IRC with out anyone being able to see your hostmask or that they are related, people can create new IRC identities.  So you can ask what IRC name they use, and they can answer with their new name or their alt-identity no problems.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Prae

"A quick question; when I talk to a person doing jobs, am I still permitted to ask if they're a new or returning player? And are sponsors just not meant to ask, period, or just not press the issue? "

Asking if they have played before so you know the level of assistance to provide is not the same as asking for their past names.

Report Post Tip

Squishy if I ask for a past name out of curiosity but they decline and I don't push, will you murderize me? 

Report Post Tip

Can we just do that anyway? ^

Report Post Tip

So asking out of curiosity is fine you just can't insist on it correct? Just asking casually isn't DD worthy?

It's not like I'll be holding people back if they don't want to say who they are.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL