Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 23:39:26
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13
I'm on season 4 of money heist Harison, good show.
Report Post Tip

stranger things

definately a good movie!

Report Post Tip

Kim's convenience was a pretty neat look into a Canadian Korean family. 

Report Post Tip

Finally watched the final season of The Americans. Really good. 

Report Post Tip

Not necessarily best, but Tiger King is massively compelling in a kind of 'just when you didn't think it could get more bizarre and bonkers' kind of way.

I resisted the iniotal explosition of popularity but then curioisity got the better of me. Can't watch more than an episode at a time though, just too much crazy to take in!

Report Post Tip

I am two seasons into Ozark and love it. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for something new to watch. 

Report Post Tip

Altered Carbon somehow stuck with me as well. Not sure why but I like it

Report Post Tip

I very much enjoyed ozark

Report Post Tip

Not too much getting me excited right now.  The Walking Dead is better than it has been in a few seasons.  The Plot Against America isn't great, but it's good enough that I keep watching it. There's nothing that I actually look forward to and get excited about watching like I used to with GoT back in the day.

Report Post Tip
Tiger King. Duh. Joe exotic is framed and really a good down to earth guy. Period.
Report Post Tip
Gotham is quite enjoyable I must say.
Report Post Tip

Ragnarok - Netflix. Watched the first season, was decent so far. Now I'm feeling a curiosity about norse mythology.

Report Post Tip

Right now, due to lockdown I'm binge watching pretty much anything and everything.  Including supernatural.  Is the virus gone yet? 

Report Post Tip

The Last Dance has been great so far. 

Report Post Tip

The Witcher

Homeland

Billions

Power

a few others

Report Post Tip

I have been recently watching alot of Scorpion. It is great, very entertaining. 

Report Post Tip

Varies but mainly watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Archer, so gotta recommend those and The Last Kingdom, some of the greatest shows ever for me :D

Report Post Tip

Finally watching SOA, upto season 6

Report Post Tip
I just started watching Vikings on Amazon think that's really good.
Report Post Tip
We just got done with Outer Banks.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL