Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 15:40:45
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 … [ > - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13
I need season 3 of Succession to come out..
Report Post Tip

Tyler Perry has been taking his new series to the max lately.

Report Post Tip

can't find any decent recent tv shows to watch lol!

Report Post Tip
The Plot Against America is good
Report Post Tip

Its been a long time since I watched an actual TV show... I just get lost on youtube for hours lately 

Report Post Tip

Limitless is very good but only one season

Report Post Tip

Mr. Robot if you ignore the hackerman edgelords in the fanbase

Report Post Tip

Started watching Dark, lets see how it turns out

Report Post Tip
Everybody's favorite lawyer you know who to call.

Better Call Saul
Report Post Tip

I watched a play called Hamilton it was dam good, they rapped the entire play of Alexander Hamilton.  

Report Post Tip

There's really nothing on TV that is not mind-numbingly stupid these days. I cannot fathom how anybody with more than two brain cells to rub together can watch some of this stupid shit like Kardashians or Real Housewives. I mean, you are a legit fucking mongoloid if you watch that. A true menace to society, because stupidity is dangerous.  If I happen to turn on the tube, I'm probably watching a movie on HBO or It's Always Sunny reruns.  I would normally have been watching the NBA playoffs a couple months ago, and getting ready for football season to start next month, but we know how that panned out.  The Walking Dead will be back on soon, I hope. Even though it's not as good as early seasons, I'll still watch it.

Report Post Tip

I cancelled my Sky subscription because I hadn't watched it in about 6 months, I just look for movies of something on Netflix now. Though I have been watching Umbrella Academy and with the new season 2 out I'll probably binge watch that over 2-3 days.

Report Post Tip

I'm more of an anime fan. So not sure if that counts towards this. 

Report Post Tip

I’m watching season 2 of Umbrella Academy. I love it. 

Report Post Tip

Watching suits on netflix, gotta say I love it

Report Post Tip

Breaking bad, The Sopranos and The Wire are all absolutely amazing.

recently binged umbrella academy, the boys and preacher, all fabulous graphic novel adaptations (garth ennis is the don)

Report Post Tip

MLB is back!

Report Post Tip

the last season of Homeland; 

Report Post Tip

Just started back on Daredevil

Report Post Tip

I watched stargirl recently and was nicely done, but overall was a 6/10 job for me.   How a bunch of kids, fight off supervillains was bad but typical.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL