Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 10:46:19
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [ > - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13

I just got caught up on the new Halo series and just started the Obi-Wan show on Disney+

I would recommend both, but that's just the nostalgia talking. 

Report Post Tip
Well, I just finished Ozark's last season and now I am watching the most recent Better Call Saul episodes. Gotta love the Breaking Bed universe, I hope they keep exploring it for a long time.
Report Post Tip

I currently binged Made to Love, and now I am binging Rizzoli and Isles.

But mainly I dont watch stuff so much as the ID channel or true crime podcasts! Whats not to love about serial killers amiright?

Report Post Tip

For All Mankind is very good. It's not about mafia basketball but I made time for it and enjoyed my experience. Is it a better TV show than Hoop Dreams is a documentary? I'm not sure. I don't think so. But it's very good. Is it better than Yellowjackets? Probably. 

Report Post Tip

Right now, i'm watching Elementary season 6 and Mr.Robot season 3 - one is like i'm watching rich people belittle poor, and the other is rich people doing drugs and belittling poor - idk where my taste is hows has gotten to this point - but i'm the poorest mother fucker here lol, so might be masocisim 

Report Post Tip

I'm watching Circle right now which is tbh one of the most vapid shows in existence but it's an easy watch so I don't hate it. Just finished Love Death and Robots though and the new season was great!

Report Post Tip

Well there's Better call Saul in it's final season but I'm behind and just using DVR waiting for all of them to come out. Fuck waiting weekly for an episode. I'll just catch up later. Then there's the Disney+ shows that I'm behind on Boba Fett, all of the MCU shows, and now Obi Wan. So instead I said fuck all that I'll just watch reruns of Seinfeld.

Report Post Tip

Binge watching Charmed, also shuffling between classic sitcoms, The big bang theory, friends, 2 broke girls and modern family.

Report Post Tip

Watching stranger things and some movies but looking forward to find some good shows to watch. So i would like suggestions!

Report Post Tip
Godfather of Harlem
Report Post Tip
Or power both really good series to watch
Report Post Tip

I rarely watch TV.  So I couldn't really tell you and if I could I couldn't remember the name enough to tell you. 

Report Post Tip

Stranger things really upped its game this season. Made some mistakes in the scenario department, contradicting the first season, but all in all I would recommend it to SciFi fans.

The Sinner is also a pretty good Detective show. Highly recommended as well.

Report Post Tip

greys anatomy, the resident, anne of green gables, code black (that was the the most intense show EVER) and then the good doctor

Report Post Tip

Superman & Lois I really enjoy. The Man Who Fell to Earth looks interesting if you like scifi. Star Trek: Strange New Worlds is of to a very promist start!

Report Post Tip
I am watching stranger things at the moment. Really like that serie. I am with year 3 chapter 2. Year 4 was just released so a few more to go for me.
Report Post Tip

I just started watching The Offer - it's the story of Albert Ruddy, the guy guy who produced The Godfather movie, amongst others, and stars Miles Teller.

Report Post Tip
I just tried to watch severance but I’m not gonna lie it was hard to watch. I got about 10 minutes into it and then switched off. Anyone else seen it? Is it worth watching?
Report Post Tip

Getting into the new Obi Wan show. I'm liking it so far though the intro started off kind of slow, otherwise it's alright. Need to get back into Star Wars some more.

Report Post Tip

Currently Re-watching Futurama for the hundredth, and recently started watching LetterKenny. Highly recommend watching LetterKenny if you haven't.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL