Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 04:59:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13

Cunk on Earth/ Cunk on Britain. Half an hour of history mockumentary, relatively kiddie friendly and ideal for the family evening before bed time!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hazbin Hotel- absolutely brilliant!

Report Post Tip

Honestly I haven't found any great shows lately.  But maybe this will give me some ideas. 

Shows I have watched fairly recently that are decent:  Yellowjackets, The Boys, Poker Face, Twisted Metal, Evil, You

Report Post Tip

I am back to binging AHS and it's always been pretty decent. I still like episodes S1 - S3 the best though. 

Report Post Tip

I am here to ruin everyones fun, I don't watch shows, they are all bad. Especially House of Dragon and Rings of Power, none of the shows should exist.

Am I here to play along and respect the rules? No. Am I going to complain? Yes.

Report Post Tip

I just watched the new fallout tv series. I was really surprised at how well made it was. As well as being really well written and structured. The whole look of it was fantastic. I watched it with someone who’d never played the game and they loved it too. Would definitely recommend it. 

Report Post Tip

Recently watched 3 Body Problem on Netflix, that was enjoyable. Currently rewatching Breaking Bad which I haven't seen again since it came out and it remains as fantastic as I remembered it, which is always good. 

Report Post Tip
I just started watching Fallot on Amazon prime. So far so good. I think it’s going to be very cool. 😎
Report Post Tip
Currently watching Euphoria, 1 episode left of season 2 and what a great TV show it is. Has everything you need in a show drama, drugs plenty of sex lol and Sydney Sweeney 😂
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL