Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 18:18:18
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13
I started watching Lincoln Lawyer thanks to Ray_Argentina, and I have to say I am really liking it. Might become one of my favs tbh.
Report Post Tip
As a GoT fan I decided to watch the first episode of House of the Dragon just the other day. Thought it got off to a pretty decent start and already looking forward to the rest of the first series. Anyone else given it a go yet? What did you’s think?
Report Post Tip

Currently watching Royal Kitchen (Chinese) and Alchemy of Souls (Korean). 

Recently completed all three seasons of The Eternal Love and The Penthouse.

Report Post Tip
I am finding House of the Dragon to be half-compelling and half-garbage so far, so very similar to Game of Thrones.
Report Post Tip

Im trying to find something new to watch, but it feels like I have completed Netflix, stan, disney +.

Maybe I should go outside more, who knows!

Kings

Report Post Tip
Better Call Saul is by far the best series I‘ve watched in the last year. Currently watching Sex Education which is fun!
Report Post Tip

I'm currently experiencing a period of nostalgia so am revisting some of favourite shows.

Blackadder and Father Ted

they're no more than 25 mins or so which suits someone of my pitiful concentration levels

Report Post Tip

I was re-watching Brooklyn 99 and there are some episodes of Friends on the telly, I dont know why but for the past years I just did not want to watch many or any series, I got too old :( and too handsome

Report Post Tip
narcos, sopranos, the wire, breaking bad, game of thrones, sons of anarchy, boardwalk empire are my favourites

been watching better call Saul recently its pretty good
Report Post Tip

Watched Rings of Power on Prime (LOTRs) and it is outstanding, just now started watching House of Dragons, and its very good as well!  

Report Post Tip

I just watched "Wu-Tang: An American Saga". It's soooo great, I binged watched it in 3 days. There's 2 seasons out and another on the way (probably in november). The episodes are 40 minutes long so, it's a good deal of content. If you like The Wu-Tang clans music, you'll love the series. It's on Hulu, for anyone that's interested.

Report Post Tip

I am watching walker texas ranger i have been watching it since i was a kid i love it.

Report Post Tip
At this moment im watching seal team.
Just finished 2nd season of the umbrella academy but cant get trough the 3rd season.
Also just wat the walking dead to get more episodes…
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Currently going old school with "King of the Hill" and the S9 "reboot/revival" (if you want to call it that) of "Beavis and Butt-Head". Also throwing in "The Patient", which despite having Steve Carell in it, which originally had me doubting the show, is freaking awesome. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL