Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:01:36
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 … [ > - >>> ]
Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ? Started by: LuckyLucy on Sep 08, '17 12:13
Starting to watch lovecraft country supposed to be similar to stranger things but not sure of it yet
Report Post Tip

Just finished rewatching four sesons of Lucifer just in time for season 5a to come out tomorrow. 

Report Post Tip

It was canceled, so there's only a couple seasons floating around (25ish episodes i think) but Designated Survivor was a doozy that deserved more time.

Report Post Tip
I actually need something new to watch, last series I watched was the second season of umbrella academy
Report Post Tip

watching the monkey reboot

it's fucking awful and i fucking love it.

Report Post Tip
I'm going back to random episodes of old shows like Friends and That 70s Show. No real reason. Just waiting to find something new and good, I suppose.
Report Post Tip

Watching new Netflix movie "Power" with Jamie Fox as we speak. Seem alright so far.

Report Post Tip

ooooooo heard good things about that.

Will give it a go later.

Report Post Tip

Gangs of London was OK, the super powered pikey dad character was amazing. Very violent show. 

Report Post Tip

I thought the gangs of London was ok, didn't rate main fathers son in it, looked way to wet but all in all a good show.

Umbrella academy has been fabulous, as to has been the boys (2nd season 4th sept)

Report Post Tip
New season of Lucifer came out. That was pretty decent.
Report Post Tip
Right now I’m watching the walking dead. Left off around season 5 came back and it’s a total of 10 season . I got to catch up on what I missed . The best TV series is Power made by 50 cent. That hair is so tough the execution is brilliant. I’ve never seen anything like it
Report Post Tip
Right now I just finished watching the Netflix show shooter, it followed the film in the first series but went it much more detail then followed very well in the next 2 seasons. Not sure what I am going to go onto watch next.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well it isnt new, but netflix finally put a few more seasons of HunterxHunter out, so I am currently watching those.

Report Post Tip

i was watching reaclty a tv shows calld animal kingdom its about a boy who is mother died from drugs that gets taken in by is mother famly and is mother family are robbers that do many hiests around the city and you see how the kid grows from a little scared kid to a mastermind behind all the hiests

Report Post Tip
Been thinking about rewatching Atlanta with the new seasons not too far out and with me not remembering much of what happened in the first two seasons.
Report Post Tip

I'm going to sound weird here, but I'm actually watching the Dick Van Dyke show in its entirety. 

Report Post Tip

I love the weekends   i watch all the westerns. gunsmoke ,bonanza many others are very good also clint walker.

Report Post Tip

Godfather of Harlem

Power Book 3 : Raising Kanan

Brooklyn Nine Nine Eighth season

& I also started re watching Game Of Thrones

I might possibly re watch the Wire next, depends on hw I feel

Report Post Tip
Watching kitchen nightmares.. bored and it's just playing in the background while I click away
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whatcha Watching? The Best Recent TV Shows Are. ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL