Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 12:27:49
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [ > - >>> ]
Lucchese's Five and Dime Store Started by: Stefano_Lucchese on Mar 10, '19 14:58

Hello I'm Stefano

Welcome to your local five & dime general store here everything is either five and ten cent store.   I carry souvenirs, cold drinks, band-aids, snacks, toys, non-prescription drugs, sunscreen, cosmetics, office supplies, school supplies, batteries, post cards, tote bags, hats, tourist items, clothing items, travel items and everyday convenience store necessities. Please, browse through the store at your leisure. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Aleks entered the new corner store wich was opened by Stefano Lucchese. He saw Stefano behind the counter and nodded to him.

"Hello Stefano, nice place you have here. Can I have one post card? Need to send a letter to mom."

Report Post Tip

Stefano nodded to AleksTomson and turned to get a post card.  He returned and told AleksTomson that the first customer gets their first item for free.  Stefano then thanked him for shopping at Lucchese's Five and Dime Store.  

Report Post Tip

Tutte walks down the street and found a small store and a familar owner, he went in and looked around.

"HeyJ: OK Stefan, nice little place you got here, I will see what you got and comes back when and if finding any goodies in here"

Geh so much things he had in here, has so far found a funny hat and some good postcards and a funny box with band-aid which could be fun using since it was funny pictures on each .

"I found some pretty neat things and thanks for those bro"

Report Post Tip

Aleks thanked Stefano for the free card and wrote few into the card, to send it to his mom.

Stefano, can I have one Coke and a sandwich friend?”

Report Post Tip

Stefano nodded to AleksTomson as he asked for a coke and a sandwich.  

One coke and a sandwich for Mr. AleksTomson, I hope you like it sir.  

The Stefano spots Tutte walking in and gives him a nod also.

Sure thing Tutte if you need something specific let me know I can get it here in three days if the post man drivers on time.  

Report Post Tip

Kenny walks in the establishment and spots his friends AleksTomson and Stefano_Lucchese having a talk, Kenny slowly approached them and looked at what Aleks was having, his stomach rumbled and he decided to have the same.

"Hey brothers!" Kenny said to both. "Can I get the same as Aleks? Feeling pretty hungry." 

He smiles at Stefano then pats Aleks on the back.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte had luck and meat 3 awsome guys, Aleks, Stefano and Kenny, he had heard Kennys order and fast said.

"Make that orde twice, I'll have the same as Kenny so it should be easier and faster to get that order out I hope :p"

Chuckles a bit and felt good over meeting and talking a bit with familiars.

Report Post Tip

Aleks saw Kenny walked in and heard how he ordered the same as him.

”Damn Kenny, its nice to see you here. How things are my friend? Everything okey? Hows the bar business?”

Aleks took a bite from his sandwich and took a sip from his coke.

”Hey Stefano, if you get time, come join us friend.”

Report Post Tip

Stefano looks around as he spots KennyRusso.  

Well alright another Italian sandwich with a coke coming right up.  How have you been brother?

As soon as Stefano said that Tutte came and placed an order.

Never a problem Tutte another Italian sandwich with a coke.

Stafano made the sandwiches with provolone cheese and a thick layer of ham, capicola and genoa salami then he added lettuce, a slice of tomato and a pinch of onions then he added more meat this time pepperoni and capocolloStefano handed them the sandwiches first then when and got the two glasses of coke.  Then he stood and talked with the three of them as AleksTomson was telling a story about a business deal that went wrong for the other guy.

Report Post Tip

"Hey Aleks, I'm ok and business is going great. Lots of movement in the bar. And you? How are things?"

After replying to Aleks, Stefano_Lucchese arrived with Kenny's order, he grabbed it, thanked Stefano then listened to his question.

"I am doing fine, Lucchese, thanks for asking my brother. And how are you doing? It's a good place you opened here."

Kenny says then go to seat on a table with his friends, Aleks was telling a story and they were enjoying it while eating their burgers. Kenny paid attention to the story, nodding and laughing at the funny parts while enjoying his Italian sandwich.

"Tastes like home, Stefano. Last time I ate one of these I was in Palermo." Kenny says while he takes a sip from his coke then cleans the corner of his mouth with a cloth that was on the table.

Report Post Tip

Aleks also ate his food and sip his coke while others did the same.

"Kenny, good to hear your doing good, I will stop by later in the evening, when I finish a little work in Downtown."

Aleks finished his coke and took a cigar he liked so much and lit it up.

"I´m doing fine, thanks for asking. Had some hard work in Chicago one day.. a crook didnt wanted to pay his debt, so I went to collect it, we´re okey now."

"Took a puff from his cigar and said to Stefano."

"Stefano, can you please bring me another coke?"

Report Post Tip

Hello Stefano i'm looking for Tote bags can I have about 20 of them!!

Also gonna need sum cleaning supplies for my Fish and Restaurant Shop. 

Which I hope you come by and visit sometime.

Also I need sum of them salt and pepper shakers hope you have those also.

Nice little shop ya got here Stefano! Yo Listen i'll come back later for them supplies I got a run!

I just got a new supply of fresh ORCA.

Let me know if your interested. It's the best ORCA in town!

Anyways catch ya later Stefano!!

And Congrats to your Five and Dimer!!

Report Post Tip

Stefano was talking with KennyRusso and AleksTomson when JimmyJr walked in to make a purchase.  Kenny made the comments that the sandwich reminded him of Palermo Sicily.  That made Stefano very happy Then Stefano handed Aleks another coke.  Stefano joked around with them both but he also wanted to talk about some business that was very lucrative if they got in on it before the commission takes it over and divides it all up.  

Jimmy walked in with a large order he needed Totes salt and pepper shakers which Stefano agreed to bring over to Jimmy's Fish and restaurant shop.

Jimmy I don't fish but I do eat them.  I've never had Orca but I have had shark soup.  Not to bad by the way.  I'll bring this stuff over later today as I go and check out your joint.  

Report Post Tip

Diva was in town doing some business deals and what not she also knows her good friend stefano has a store as well so she figured she go and pay him a visit and see what kind of goodies and treasures he has also...Upon walking she finally see's the sign and knew this was right place,she walks right in and can see he has so many item's but she is looking for something in particular that is fit for a queen and seeing she is always in blue and white most of the time she begins to browse around for something to catch her eye..

"Stefano do you have anything fit for a Chiropteran queen do you?" She looks ovet at his direction.

Report Post Tip

Stefano was talking with Kenny AleksTomson and Jimmy when Diva walked into his shop.  She was someone that he had not seen in a while.  She was a business partner to Frank Cali and she sold his some parts of Franks businesses and purchased other parts.  He watched as she was looking at some of the stuff he had in his shop.  He wasn't sure what type of queen she was supposed to be dressing as.  He pulled out his Sears and Roebuck and his JC Penny's catalogs to show her that he could get things in less then a week if she wanted to special order.  

How are you Diva?  I have a few catalogs for you to look at if you don't see something here.  

Report Post Tip

Diva's blue eye's met Stefano's eyes as she smiled seeing how well he is doing she gets to the point on what she looking for..

"Well I'm looking for a sapphire necklace frank-cali knew what kind of queen i was but did not seem to mind of fear what i was.but he was a great man i got to know.. And i would like to know if you have a  sapphire necklace tonight is the grand opening of my opera house in new york and i would like for you personally join me there as my guest." 

As she also browsed through the catalog as well.

Report Post Tip

Tutte were at the neighbour-hood so he decides to see what Stefano have up this time in his Lucchese's Five and Dime Store. Well inside he spots 2 gordius being talking to each other, Stefano and Diva, I asked whats were up and they just laughs and got happy to se me and wonder hows life were with me. Told them all were ok and nothing much had happened recently worth talking about.

After some time when we all three had gon throw many great things in our life we said godbye and went out on our won in the streets of Detroit, we made a promise to not forget each other and soon will be meating again, either here or someplace else.

Report Post Tip

Diva smiles when Tutte arrived seeing a sweet and adorable puppy she decided to buy him a Sandwhich and whatever else he wanted before she heads back home soon as well..

"Hey stefano since tutte is here tutte can buy whatever he wants and I'll pay for it.I'm in a generous mood today."

Report Post Tip

Stefano laugh as he thought about that shaking his head as he thought that the inventory that wasn't moving he could bill to Tutte and had Diva pay the bill.  That thought had him laughing for a few minutes as he looked at the young woman,  He would not take advantage of their friendship but it did cross his mind as he walked over to her and gave her a hug. 

Diva, Diva, my sweet little Diva.  Its a good thing I'm your pal or you would be paying a pretty penny for what I could charge Tutte. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Lucchese's Five and Dime Store
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL