Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 20:37:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [ > - >>> ]
Whats your favorite quote? Inspirational or otherwise? Started by: Willie_Brennan on May 01, '19 23:10
Do not go gentle into that good night old age should burn and rave at the close of day rage rage against the dieing of the light-dylan Thomas do not go gentle into the good night
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough". ~ Mae West

Another I like equally as well, "Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children".

~George Bernard Shaw

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with me."

Rorschach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_3Yp2Izhks

You know, the ancient Egyptians had a beautiful belief about death. When their souls got to the entrance to heaven, the guards asked two questions. Their answers determined whether they were able to enter or not. ‘Have you found joy in your life?’ 'Has your life brought joy to others?' - Morgan Freeman 'The Bucket List' 

People who are intimidated by you speak badly about you in hopes that others won't find you so appealing. 

I'm not like other girls, Im unique and special and edgy and LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

im sick of these mutha fucking snakes on this mutha fucking plane!

Samueal L Jackson

Yeah, but that’s where you’re wrong. You see, out there, it’s the 1990s, but in this house, it’s 1954. 1990s. 1954. So now and forever, I don’t want to hear any more sex talk, okay?

Tony Saprano.

" All I know is, My gut says Maybe"

Filthy Neutrals

We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears.

- François de La Rochefoucauld

The last bit of of the Poem Invictus:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.

It's stuck me for a long part of my life now.

I like this one from a movie I watched. Makes much sense to me:

"Pain is the worst friend, but the best teacher."

"Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact: Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you. And you can change it, you can influence it… Once you learn that, you'll never be the same again." 

- Steve Jobs

This one sums up the state of things nowadays...

"Half the world is composed of people who have something to say and can't, and the other half who have nothing to say and keep on saying it."

- Robert Frost

My favourite quote is an inspirational one to me. It was said by someone who I find to be profoundly unique and filled to the point of exploding with wisdom, our very own, universally loved, Headcoach.

"If you meet the Buddha in the lane, feed him the ball".

I feel I've said enough.

One of my favs.

“Interesting fact: a shark will only attack you if you're wet.”

- Sean Lock.

Ive learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did ,but people will never forget how you made them feel 

Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass!!

Dr. Phil

He said that one of his guests many years ago and I have never forgotten it. LMAO

“Change is not popular; we are creatures of habits as human beings. ‘I want it to be the way it was.’ But if you continue the way it was there will be no ‘is.’”

~Robin Williams

My favorite quote ever is from the Godfather! Don Corelone to Luca Brasi and Tom Hagen, "I will make him an offer he can't refuse!" Just sends chills down my spine. A perfect quote for life and business.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite quote? Inspirational or otherwise?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL