Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 01:43:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite quote? Inspirational or otherwise? Started by: Willie_Brennan on May 01, '19 23:10

As a teen, heard Sir Mix-a-Lot "I'm your new God". Quoted that often. LOLOL.

Report Post Tip
You think you're hot shit in a champagne glass when you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!
-The Monarch
Report Post Tip

Erm.. try and try until you die?

Report Post Tip

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Plato 

Report Post Tip

"For it is better for a good decision not to turn out right in action than for a bad decision to turn out right because of chance."

Seneca, I think.

Report Post Tip
“When there’s a will, there’s a way” ~ Richard Kuklinski

The bad part is that it comes from one of the biggest, it not the most ruthless serial killer in mob history.
Report Post Tip
Favorite quote "Do or do not, there is no try!" - Master Yoda
Report Post Tip

I've always enjoyed this quote for some years now, although I forget about it from time to time. 

"Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced insane."

Report Post Tip

Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all. 

-Alexander the Great

Report Post Tip

“Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
George Orwell, 1984

My "favourite" changes so often. Hmm.

"If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand."

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Aye BobRoss, I believed that to be the case as well... but when I tried it with Lady MacGreggors tit, Mr MacGreggor came at my head with a shovel!

I always loved;

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. 

Not sure by who it is, but I like it.

Report Post Tip
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
Report Post Tip

"When you have eliminated the impossible, what is left, no matter how unlikely, is the truth."

Report Post Tip

"Yea, Ill do pretty much anything but Heroin. Thats that really bad one. Everything in moderation mate." 

Me, Friday & Saturdays

Report Post Tip

It is only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realise - there is always a way to solve problems without using violence .

Report Post Tip

Two wrongs dont make a right....but three lefts do

"The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite quote? Inspirational or otherwise?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL