Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:02:28
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Whats your favorite quote? Inspirational or otherwise? Started by: Willie_Brennan on May 01, '19 23:10

That's a great quote, SherlockHolmes.

Very fitting for you, of course, but universally applicable as well.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"NO CAPS" -Edna from Incredibles

Report Post Tip

"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation."

Report Post Tip

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
– Walter Winchell

Report Post Tip
“Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.”
-Norman Cousins
Report Post Tip

"To a great mind nothing is little."

Report Post Tip

“You know, as we come to the end of this phase of our life, we find ourselves trying to remember the good times and trying to forget the bad times, and we find ourselves thinking about the future. We start to worry, thinking, ‘What am I gonna do? Where am I gonna be in ten years?’ But I say to you, ‘Hey, look at me!’ Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting. And if you’re ever distressed, cast your eyes to the summer sky when the stars are strung across the velvety night. And when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day… make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular. I know I did.”

— Robin Williams as Jack Powell in "Jack"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

"If you're gonna fight for your tegrity, don't forget to bring a towel."

-Randy Marsh

Report Post Tip

Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.

Report Post Tip

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

~Marilyn Monroe

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Wish you weren't so fuckin' awkward bud.

Yer fuckin 10 ply bud!
Report Post Tip
DON'T THINK OF IT AS DYING, said Death. JUST THINK OF IT AS LEAVING EARLY TO AVOID THE RUSH.

Terry Pratchett, Good Omens
Report Post Tip
Its better to be tried by 12 then carried by 6.  

Report Post Tip

“Anger is a great force. If you control it, it can be transmuted into a power which can move the whole world.”

William Shenstone

My Top !0 Mobster Quotes:

“I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid” ~ John Gotti

“You can get much further with a kind word and a gun then you can with a kind word alone” ~ Al Capone

“It takes many steppingstones, you know, for a man to rise. None can do it unaided” ~ Joe Bonanno

“Murders came with smiles, shooting people was no big deal for us Goodfellas.” ~ Henry Hill

“This life of ours, this is a wonderful life. If you can get through life like this and get away with it, hey, that’s great. But its very, very unpredictable. There’s so many ways you can screw it up.” ~ Paul Castellano

“I like to be myself. Misery loves company” ~ Anthony Corallo

“There are three sides to every story. Mine, yours and the truth.” ~ Joe Massino

“I’ve seen many lives destroyed. I’ve seen more people have problems with gambling than I have with drugs and alcohol. And there are some serious consequences if you get in over your head.” ~ Michael Franseze

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e7/29/6c/e7296c2781f52939bea5e994b2934fa9.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/7a/9a/167a9ad39a5404346b1e26f00a69b02d.jpg

Report Post Tip

I'd have a beer, Daryl have a beer?

Report Post Tip
Sometimes the best way to win a war is not to fight at all.
Report Post Tip

When life gives you lemons squirt lemon juice in the eyes of your enemies 

Report Post Tip
If a lazy employee continues to be lazy no one bats an eye. If a hard-working employee decides to take it easy for a day everyone loses their shit.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Whats your favorite quote? Inspirational or otherwise?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL