Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 08:16:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Need a netflix suggestion Started by: Kall_Pachino on Aug 03, '19 01:56

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is one and another would be Archer! :D

Report Post Tip

another one I really got into was designated survivor starring kiefer sutherland. many plot twists

Report Post Tip

Ozark, Breaking Bad, Kobra Kia, Peaky Blinders.  Cant fo wtongvwith any of those 

Report Post Tip

I was recommended "Enola Holmes" last night and I've started watching it, so far it's been entertaining. It depicts the tales of Sherlock Holmes sister and it's on top watched list of Netflix these last few days.

Report Post Tip
I enjoyed watching umbrella academy. About a group of babies with superpowers adopted by a strange man.

Its quite fun and also mysterious as it goes along.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I had to enable my Canadian VPN to watch it, but I enjoyed first season of Haven.

Even filmed in Nova Scotia for any Canadians out there.

Report Post Tip

what would we do without Netflix, I ask you. I'm a fan of a spin-off of the Vampire Diaries, starting with the Originals and continuing with Legacies.

Report Post Tip

Well i have started watching Queen of the south and i honestly cant get enough of it, its probaly the best programe i have watched in years

Report Post Tip
Is queen of the south anything like narcos?

I finally just watched it and got hooked instantly. —- off of that topic but started rewatching two and a half men & anger management
Report Post Tip

I just recently watched American Murder which is a documentary. Also there are tons of scary movies I've been watching. Bronx Vs Vampires was a cool comedy/horror.

Report Post Tip

I'm watching it again, Jericho, it's an excellent end of the world type of series.  Cheers

Report Post Tip

So watching Jericho again I am in season 2.  Terrorist have bombed many states across the nation and there is one left.  CIA agent has the bomb and is hiding it as the bomb has it's own signature so he can present it as evidence to the authorities in Texas, one of the states still on the map.  There are 6 presidents now but only one true president.  Great villain movie.  Enjoy.

Report Post Tip

If you're a fan of documentaries I'd recommend two that I finally got around to watching. The first being, The Last Dance and the second being Immigrant Nation. Two very different viewings but both are great so far.

Report Post Tip
Netflix is garbage lately. Hulu has better shows
Report Post Tip

Would have to give an 11 to Spinal Tap

Report Post Tip

Line of Duty has been amazing, I’m on S1 Ep5 and every episode leaves you wanting more, well worth the watch.

Report Post Tip

The most recent series i've finished that brought back a lot of old memories was Cobra Kai,

the flashbacks brought back mr miyagi, which is a pleasant surprise, just the plot making it as much drama and everytime stuff seems to resolve the story diverges again, hopefully next season it'll lead to some more feel good scenes with johnny and daniel!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

If you haven't yet, watch Lilyhammer. It was the first Netflix original and I get the impression a lot of people missed it somehow. Anyway, it's written and stared by Steven Van Zandt, might get you a good time and laughs. :)

Report Post Tip

Have to agree with you Quinlan I watched Lilyhammer a few years back when it first came out, have to say I loved every minute of it so much so I have watched the series twice, the humour in it is brillant and for all those who loved Sopranos this is a must watch, I'd forgotten about that little gem definitely a 10/10

Report Post Tip
The latest docu ftom Attenborough on climate chsnge and a lookback to his earlier work is quite good.

Nothing entertaining, but a good watch on the early evening hours of a weekday.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Need a netflix suggestion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL