Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 09:37:50
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Need a netflix suggestion Started by: Kall_Pachino on Aug 03, '19 01:56

I've hit a few dud days... so I have been going movies - Classics; and I found some good cult gold there -- Slap Shot, This is Spinal Tap, and Dumb & Dumber

Report Post Tip
A few good netflix originals atm snowpiercer, squid game, money heist, lupin, cobra kai and not on netflix but Ted lasso is a great show
Report Post Tip
Top recommendation atm is still Squid Game. Alice in Borderland is also pretty good. If you want something slightly older but really fucking good, check out Dark.
Report Post Tip

I would love the old classic comedies or horror movies. Just so there is more of a range of things

Report Post Tip

Wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world? Maybe it's time to watch Dumb & Dumber again.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I just watched the squid game, it is really fun one and it get your attention easily, the first episode little slow and just the introduction the you won't stop till you finish it and it is just 9 episoodes.

Report Post Tip
So definitely haven’t looked into this show or even know if it’s on Netflix, but have any watched the series Money Heist? Coworker said it was decent so wanted to get some more thoughts on it.
Report Post Tip

Money Heist is pretty good Puzzled, if you're looking for something watch I would definitely suggest it. I watched the first 3 seasons and just recently started the 4th.

Report Post Tip
Mindhunter.
Great if you’re in to criminal psychology.
Can be quite audibly gruesome, so long as you don’t mind that kinda thing.
Report Post Tip

Lotta good stuff on 'flix. I'm a fan of competitions, so I watch Nailed it! For laughs and Forged in fire is a good one for background while I'm doing something else.

Report Post Tip

Cant go wrong with mindhunters.  Really gripping watch and loosely based on the goings on of the development of the forensic detectives associated with serial killers.  Really good watch, I think there are 2 series.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Suits. Tbh, it's an easy watch. Haven't got to think too much about it. Put it on and relax

Report Post Tip
Mojito, will definitely give it a watch in the coming weeks.

Has anyone watched squid game yet? Thoughts?
Report Post Tip
Hey, try F is for Family. It's a cartoon and it's actually pretty decent to pass the time snd/or watch stonned.
Report Post Tip
I watched the guilt yesterday it was a one room movie but it was really so good and touch your soul easily.
Report Post Tip

Peaky Blinders for gangster series.

The Last Kingdom for Viking-like GoT where the writers aren't dogshit.

Paradise PD/Big Mouth for very dark humour cartoons

Final Space for goofy cartoons (but not goofy as in made for kids)

The Defiant Ones to know how Jimmy Iovine created Interscope Records and how Dr.Dre became who he is today (super interesting if you love hiphop/ Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, etc., or just like music in general)

Brooklyn Nine Nine for a lighthearted comedy where you don't need to watch every episode in order to understand what's happening (like The Office)

Mindhunter for theatrical representation of how the term serial killer came to be (Reenactment of interviews with serial killers)

Breaking Bad for I don't think I need to explain why.

This is off the top of my head, there is definitely more I'd recommend

Report Post Tip

Well, my brother is trying to get me into the new netflix series...Round 6, I believe it's its name? Anyway, people seem to be talking a lot about it lately too, so might be as well a good suggestion. A lot of people with money issues playing survival games. Interesting, to say the least!

Report Post Tip

The third season of Sex Education just came out.. if you haven't already checked it out and you like high school dramas, you should definitely give it a try! 

I already can't wait for season 4! :D

Report Post Tip

I cancelled my Netflix subscription because there's really been nothing new that's been of interest to me for the last year or so. The only things I watched were ultimately cancelled or I've seen them a hundred times. So instead I've opted for Disney for the Marvel movies and especially the shows, Apple TV for Ted Lasso and See, Starz for Power, HBO for Sopranos and Game of Thrones, and then lastly AMC for The Walking Dead. 

TLDR Netflix = Lame

Report Post Tip

I can relate to what Rumor is saying... NetFlix has not had anything new for some time.. now granted Covid is not helping here with filming and viewing for sure.

I can't wait for normal to come back. 

This reminds me to to watch some Ted Lasso (also glad it won some awards recently) -- it has truly original material.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Need a netflix suggestion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL