Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:39:46
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Need a netflix suggestion Started by: Kall_Pachino on Aug 03, '19 01:56

Only a couple of episodes in but the Haunting of Bly Manor is very good. 

Also the Haunting of Hill house before that is awesome and needs watching at least twice through to pick everything up.

Report Post Tip

i would say kill bill volume 2

Report Post Tip
ever heard of "Designated survivor"?
the movie is bad ass, and one more "House of Card"
good movie, if you love politics, must watch
Report Post Tip

The Murderer or something like that on Netflix. Its very well done about few folks who were sentenced to death. They show how they commited the murder etc etc.. suggesting to watch 100%

Report Post Tip

I second The Haunting of Bly Manor, I watched it in two days and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm currently watching Utopia on Amazon which I'm also enjoying. 

Report Post Tip

So i should start watching the haunting of bly manor? I watched the first one by the same director. he did the house of haunting hill or w/e.

i hate scary shit and that was awesome.  right now im watching Mandalorian finally on Disney +

Report Post Tip

I love the Longmire series

Report Post Tip

I just got though watching the first two seasons of Cobra Kai.  I rather liked it.

Report Post Tip

Apparently that was not enough of a well thought out post so here I will try again.

I just got through watching the first two seasons of Cobra Kai.  I enjoyed the nice blend of an 80's blend with a modern take.  The sound track is good and I love how the story takes people as they are... a bit of good and a bit of bad.  It is a nice play to show how one person's hero can be someone else's bad guy.  Then wait two episodes and the roles flip!

Report Post Tip

Ratched was pretty good. I watched and enjoyed. I know a few other people that say it and also enjoyed it.

Report Post Tip
I Just started watching squidgame. It's a strange serie but I think People would like it. It's in the same ballpark as alice in borderland
Report Post Tip

Stranger Things is pretty good for a quick watch, only two seasons, or maybe three, I forgot.

Report Post Tip

Ratched was an awesome series..

So is the Squid Game. As Gio said, Alice in Borderland, but also a bit of.. Hunger Games style, combined with The Maze Runner if that makes sense? Dunno why the latter, was the first two shows that popped up in my mind.

Or just go and watch Pirates of the Carribean (Disney thought, not Netflix).

Report Post Tip

Katla, a short icelandic mini series. It starts quite slow in telling the story and showing the true extent of what really is going on, but it is well worth the watch i believe!

Report Post Tip
You might want to check out Lilyhammer, the first Netflix original. I enjoyed that. Mindhunter is another name on my list, after I finish Brooklyn 99...
Report Post Tip

Definitely have to watch Dexter and You if you haven't seen them. They are both some rather dark shit but it they are both so interesting. Each of these are two must watch in my book. 

Another one that comes to mind is Ozark if you haven't seen that, shit is the bomb.

Report Post Tip

Sex education is tough to beat at the moment, especially the new season is properly amusing.

Biohackers is a decent watch if you like sci-fi/realism and don't mind the dubbing.

Report Post Tip

Clickbait started out quite strong, sorta waned and lost its way through the middle, then exploded in a flurry of whodunnit's at the end. It's not bad, but it's not something I would recommend unless you're struggling for something to watch.

Report Post Tip

I have to say that the surprising hit of the summer on Netflix the worldnover is Squid Game. 9 episode, self contained mini series from South Korea.  It is open for a sequel, however the Writer-Director doesn't know if there will be one as writing and directing season 1 exhausted him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ive just started watching the squid games. I mean the words dont always match up with people moving their lips, which makes it a bit confusing at some times, but its good so far. I also watched Lucifer and the Santa Clarita diet and Izombie and a few others. I hope you find something good to watch! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Need a netflix suggestion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL