Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:23:08
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 
Need a netflix suggestion Started by: Kall_Pachino on Aug 03, '19 01:56

The most recent good shows I've seen are exclusives on other platforms (Made for Love is apparently only on HBO and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is an Amazon Prime exclusive) so I can't help you exactly.

While shows mentioned on random dating app profiles I happen to find are not usually what I gravitate towards, I am planning on giving this Polish Netflix show Sexify a try. I'm curious about how similar another conservative Catholic society would be to mine (and how good the show is, of course). I'll report back if it's worth watching at all

Report Post Tip
Riverdale or gossip girl?
Report Post Tip
New season of Ozark just came out. I have 1 episode left this season is just ad awesome as the others. Can't wait for part 2!
Report Post Tip

I'm pleased to hear Ozark is good, I am going to watch that soon.

They have recently just released another series of The Sinner. I have enjoyed the previous 3 series of this. Would recommend.

Report Post Tip

A new season of Ozark just came out on Netflix, ummm... Also a new season of undercover just came out. It's a dub over but the words go very fluently with the show regadless of the English voice over. Its really good.

If your into nature stuff there is some really good stuff by David Attenborough or however u spell his last name. Love that guy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Wife and i have gone back to lucifer. im not a fan but she likes it

Report Post Tip

Reporting back on the previously-mentioned Polish show, I'd give it a rec. I think the first episode did a good job of setting up the show but the MC was just insufferable there. She does get better afterwards so if you can get through the first ep, it gets better. Reminds me a lot of Fleabag with the sexually active young adults and the humor

Report Post Tip

I am doing the Ozark season now, it's pretty good but I hope I don't get bored. Sometimes these run into redundant and ridiculous scenerios. 

Report Post Tip
Went back and watched Space force for the second time, it’s still brilliant on a few levels.

Very much looking forward to series 2 coming out in three weeks time, curious if they still portray the same president (not that he gets much airtime)
Report Post Tip

My wife and i are currently watching what I think is the final ending coming up soon

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Need a netflix suggestion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL