Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 00:18:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [ > - >>> ]
Need a netflix suggestion Started by: Kall_Pachino on Aug 03, '19 01:56

I've been hearing Midnight mass is good. I personally haven't been able to get that much into it. 

Report Post Tip

Is Taboo available on NetFlix? I heard it was a good show. I've only watched two episodes on my sister's tab and I really liked the story and the plot. Will probably binge-watch the rest soon.

Report Post Tip

I spend more time on anime style sites than on neftlix to be honest, working through class of the elite now, but mainly deal with isekai style stuff.    Fact is there are very few programmes i ever get interested in, and is waiting a year a time for a new series with things like discovery, cobra kai or cancel culture/poor take up etc when trying to get into anything.   I find like with some animes i try getting into something do a 1-2 season binge then is cancelled, or have to wait years for it to move forward.    The one thing i would like is a remake of sliders.

Report Post Tip

Squid Game - its very good if you can get past the violence. Watched the whole series in 7 days. Thats quick for me. 

Report Post Tip

Gonna second Squid Game. One of the best series I've ever watched, I happened to binge it in 2 days though. :p What a creative concept for a show!

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Final Space - wasn't convinced while watching the first episode but stuck with it and absolutely loved it by the end of the first season. Have since watched all three seasons at least a few times now and love love emotional roller coaster it takes you on.

Report Post Tip

Hey, I'm looking for a good netflix box set or movie suggestion please????

i have enjoyed watching the movie lawless and its based on a true story

Report Post Tip

I recommend "Don't Look Up" (Movie) and I kinda liked "Midnight Mass"(Limited Series). I recently watched "The Thin Red Line"_Movie 1998) and was shocked that I never saw it before. 

Report Post Tip

With all the suggestions to watch midnight mass, i had to double check that they weren't being suggested around Christmas Eve....

My current preference on Netflix are K-dramas ..... basiacally rom-coms ..... so perhaps unlikely to be generally popular here

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
If you like things that will test all emotions from happiness and comedy to sadness.. afterlife is the one, 3 seasons.
Also, I’ve started watching money heist. In Spanish but has changed their language to English
Report Post Tip
The Queen of the South. Soooo good. Can't wait for the next season.

Also Blindspot is pretty good. Full 5 seasons on Netflix ATM. Serie is complete.
Report Post Tip

Don't Look Up is pretty great, as Ms_Ann_Thropy has already said. On the other hand, whilst I was told that The Tomorrow War was really great, I wouldn't say it was great. It does pass a few hours, but it's not unmissable - a decent TV film, I'd say.

Report Post Tip
I would suggest Spartacus if you like old wars and fights and etc.. Yet if you don't like to see sex scenes it's not for you,, between sword and swing and the other there is some sex scenes '3
Report Post Tip

i suggest everyone watch this show, emily in paris. other than the fact that the outfits are  really cute, i am team gabriel, even though alfie is really attractive and has a nice accent

The package xD

Report Post Tip
Just finished watching Archive81…. Was on the odd side of things but it kept my attentions. I would suggest it… also, Ozark season 4 is now out. Haven’t watched it yet but will start it tonight for sure.
Report Post Tip
Fuck aye! I forgot ozarks new season started this month!! Must say Netflix has been fairly poor recently. But as mentioned a few times already, Don't look up was a really good film. Meryl Streep was class!
Report Post Tip
The new season of Ozark just came out. It's the last season. The show is awesome if u haven't seen it. It's a violent, Mexican cartel, money laundering, show which always keeps u on the edge and makes u wanna binge.

ohhhh a really good Netflix TV Series was The Colony.

I literally binge watched it for days hahaha

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if Ordinary Joe is on Netflix, but I think it's a good show.

The story starts off with Joe graduating from College and he has 3 decisions to make at the end of graduation and each one will lead him down a different path in life.  The show goes through how is life turns out with each decision.

I've been watching the show on YouTube TV, but according to the all mighty Google, you should be able to watch it free on Peacock.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Need a netflix suggestion
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL