Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:02:47
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Which CL is going to die, First? Started by: BombadilSlayer on Dec 17, '19 14:09

In the aftermath of pretty much every war, one of the great and good come forward to offer us their reassurance that things have now settled down and the tyrants are dead, long live the new tyrants. etc. That must have been a bit of a challenge for the current crop of leaders as they barely have two street speeches to rub together between them, but they thankfully managed it in the form of recently incarcerated Homer treating us to a rare outing.  

There wasn't much to hear in this speech and little for me to relay back to you. The dimwitted lackey role was portrayed wonderfully by Dmitry, the circle jerk for Mikhail was promptly aborted as nobody else has forgotten he's a cheating loser, and we were gleefully fed the lines about how naughty everyone except the survivors were and how those left will now all work together to "steer the ship in a better direction", as if this was their plan all along. 

Now, anyone who has lived in this country for more than 5 minutes knows virtually all of that is absolute horseshit and the leadership tree is going to be given periodic pruning by those now calling the shots. My questions are who is going to die and when do you think that'll occur? I've brought some props out to help share my thoughts.

Report Post Tips: 27 / Total: $720,000 Tip

BombadilSlayer has kindly drawn up his thoughts into a number of easy to digest posters, which he has secured within plain view of all attendees. He points to each one in turn as you read it.

Chicago

Leaders: Berserker, DougRoss, CarolHathaway

One of the safer cities in my opinion, headed by Berserker with Wolverine whispering continual poison into his ear until it eventually falls off, the city boasts a couple of strong marksmen, a lot of money and connections. With Chicago and Los Angeles essentially being one entity, you would expect them to be the defining authority in coming months. An interesting dynamic will be whether DougRoss and CarolHathaway have another lover's tiff and shoot each other. 

Likelihood of seeing next year: 9/10. A big fat alliance would be needed and I just don't see it happening. Or the lovebirds fall out again I guess. 

Likely downfall: Short of the other cities recognising the threat posed by them and LA, one would imagine you can only have so much paranoia and idiocy knitted together before it eventually unravels.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

He points to the next one.

Detroit

Leaders: JustinBieber, Sachetto, Hoth

JustinBieber threw his lot in with Berserker and Whoreable so that may buy him some time. He is further aided by the presence of Niflheim member, Hoth, who successfully duped Homer into thinking he was his man despite being part of a group tasked with the removal of his beloved chum Comrade Mikhail. Personally, I doubt the new world order includes anyone with the offensive prowess of JustinBieber unless he is more firmly entrenched with the power players than it appears. I don't know anything about Sachetto, maybe he is a closet genius?  

Likelihood of seeing next year: 5/10. I think they (excluding Hoth) will die but maybe it won't be before January.

Likely downfall: Removed during the consolidation of power by the Wolverine, Berserker, Whoreable triumvirate.

Report Post Tip

Dramatic arm flourish to the next one.

Las Vegas

Leaders: Homer, Bunny, Zeitgeist.

Whilst hiding in prison for the duration of the war, Homer clearly decided to do everything he could to ensure he would be easy to remove when he got out. With only a Made Man and Capo for company, many rats would be forgiven for abandoning this sinking ship. With the supporting cast offering little to no assistance and Homer green-lighting the slaying of the people who actually wanted to protect him, it will be a question of when, not if, he is removed by the new ruling powers. 

Likelihood of seeing next year: 3/10. The only thing that protects him is the lack of alternatives.

Likely downfall: His rank, his gun, his trust in the wrong people and his lack of support from those remaining. At least we won't have to hear anymore communist tripe though, so that'll be something.

Report Post Tip

One-step across.

Los Angeles

Leaders: Whoreable, Anarchy-, Kate-Macer.

Well connected and bankrolled by the dicing empires, this city is filling up fast for good reason. With Homer believing these are his friends and a permanent alliance with Chicago, this is likely the decision-making hub of the future. Once Homer is swept under the rug and forgotten, one imagines at the same time as JustinBieber, there will be little left in the way of opposition. A hand well played will culminate in the coming weeks while people sleepwalk to their deaths.

Likelihood of seeing next year: 9/10. Nothing short of certain people unwrapping themselves from certain little fingers will bring this one down.

Likely downfall: With that said, Premier holding any sort of authority in a regime is dangerous for that regime as his mouth and his brain seem to be total strangers to each other. Plus Kate-Macer is a man pretending to be a woman, which never stops being weird.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

And this one...

New York

Leaders: Adalynn, Estarossa.

Their best chance of survival is burying themselves firmly into the crotch of the most powerful and riding their coattails for as long as they are permitted to do so. It seems likely that they will be squashed at some point, especially as Adalynn is a perennial miscreant and not well viewed by those now holding the reigns. People are also unimpressed by Estarossa's credit-harvesting monologues. Perhaps something in their favour is just how quiet and boring this regime will be and anyone who gives the perception of the streets being busy may find some moderate success. 

Likelihood of seeing next year: 4/10. Firmly hinges upon Adalynn's ability not to completely shit herself and the lack of suitable alternatives.

Likely downfall: Adalynn shitting herself.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $390,000 Tip

He points to this one next...

Philly

Leaders: Raphael, Zangief, Naughty_Elf

Maybe the connection to BringMeLuck will save Zangief. More likely, Raphael's gun will ensure his prompt removal as that won't be permitted by this regime. Eredin as a number 3 will also have raised eyebrows among the ruling elite and short of wearing a "I hate Chicago and Los Angeles" t-shirt, he's doing all he can to advertise the need for his removal. Naughty_Elf is likely a placeholder for another tediously boring lack of contribution from BML.

Likelihood of seeing next year: 1/10. The next to catch the bullet. Expect to hear talk of Raphael's plotting or even a good old fashioned witness statement catch.

Likely downfall: Having a gun and not being part of the group.

Report Post Tip

Final big finger point...

Seattle

Leaders: Dmitry, Il_Matto, Moby

The battleground of mediocrity where incompetence is either condoned or ignored. Given Dmitry's immediate piggybacking on Homer's idiotic post-war speech venerating a cheating dirtbag, you wouldn't be foolish to think that they will be disposed of together. You would also probably be close to the mark if you expected DT, LV and SEA to go for a swim in one move when the time is right. When that time will be? One imagines in the next couple of weeks, before Dmitry's gun has grown too much further and when they have people to replace them and placate Squishy.

Likelihood of seeing next year: 3/10. Maybe they can survive the forthcoming prune? More likely they will be a dead branch rotting underfoot.

Likely downfall: Dmitry's gun and mistaken hitch to Homer's doomed wagon. 

With the last sign read, he stands back.

What do you guys think?

Report Post Tip

*Zeitgeist pulls out a camping chair slowly unfolding it and plonks himself firmly next to the Thug ranting, he ushers over to one his bodyguards to bring him some popcorn so he can truly enjoy the show*

Chance to make me laugh out loud: 10/10

*Zeitgeist ushers over a few friends to come to enjoy the show as well*

Better than the theatre!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Aduros starts a slow clap. 

An accurate depiction of what's next to come. Unfortunately, among all great prophets. You will be seen and heard after the fact.

Report Post Tip

Cool story bro, I'll be sure to get you a new wooden spoon for christmas as the old one isn't stirring very well.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

So you guys think this leadership group is here to stay?

The first post-war clusterfuck of scramble to prevent Durden invasions to successfully hold it all together? 

Report Post Tip

I am not surprised to see Los Angeles given a 9/10 rating. One of the more famous residents of the city once said this:

[00:24:25] Tenkai: You must have given her good sex
[00:24:50] SwiggitySwooty: I dont really know what I'm doing I just kind of wiggle around
[00:24:50] Tenkai: Most females who have gotten good sex..they don't want to give that up
[00:25:24] Tenkai: I'm glad I know what I'm doing

It is clear that not only does he know what he is doing, but that they know what they're doing. I just hope that his "little finger" will stay wrapped. 

When it comes to The Bodfather's survival, I can't see any of these wimps removing a Godfather-Chairman who spends his days pumping 850 lb squats while jacked up on pre-workout shakes that taste like coal tar and smell like Tenkai's bedroom. 

Likely downfall: Vengeful jealousy of the envious nerds & hunchbacks who oppose me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

She listened quietly as each of the men spoke, and she smiled to herself, as they were betting on who was going to die first, but, in the end, she knew the whole truth.  Everyone would die. They would be infected by various ailments, some wanting more and more power, until they were shells of the people they once were. Others would become money hungry, and would be killed either trying to attain the money, or holding onto the money, and still others, like the man, Mikhail they spoke of, would be infected by both, the need for power and the need for massive amounts of money. That had been his downfall, he exploited a system that wasn't meant to be used the way it was, and it cost him his life and ruined the future of his future generations, as they all would be marked with the scarlet C. 

Perhaps when mankind finally destroyed itself and the dead ruled the earth, things would change, and the slate would wipe itself clean. She didn't have the answers, but she did know how to survive in the darkest of nights. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Claps and whistles 

Now this is a speech 

Nipsey took puffs from his cigar as he listened to this speech. He then looked around to see the reactions of other folks listening. Nipsey shook his head, "this can't be good," he thought. "This might just cause animosity, which may be this person's goal. Nipsey took a few more puffs and at the end of the speech he got into a car with his bodyguards.

To be honest, I can't see why anyone would bother to argue with the assements provided - maybe some of the wording in reference to certain persons, but the overall view point itself is somewhat solid I guess.

In fact, I'd say there really isnt much insight that most people wont have already guessed at. All this person has done is point out the obvious to one and all.

What he failed to do however is have any actual knowledge of anything thats going on within any of the social circles of said leadership. Pointing out pros and cons and jumping to conclusions doesn't really achieve anything. He could be right, he could be wrong. We shall only learn that when something happens.

But thats why he's a low level no mark at this point in time, no doubt the off spring of someone that had their finger on the pulse and making an attempt at staying relative or even funny. The thing is, its not funny in the slightest, its boring. What is the real desire here for the speech? To have people arguing? To get those with low scores scared/worried? If it is, you've failed miserably.

I appear to find myself in the 1/10 bracket, something I dont mind really. I'm very well aware that the leaders of other cities aren't connected long term to my bloodline, that will always put a person at risk. I'm comfortable being in that position because what the other leaders are doing or planning isnt really something thats ever concerned me. I'm here in Philly to help the building process, I was given the blessing of Whorable to come and do that and will continue to work at doing that and only that.

I'm sure others that you've pointed the finger at will have similar feelings of disregard to your viewpoint, because they like me have no real need to worry about what you think, or what others think for that matter. They will continue to work hard on their own family and building their own city and not be fooled into finding issues where there are none simply because you've pointed out the connections other leaders have that we are already aware of.

When someone takes a position in leadership, they've ensured that at some point down the line they will die. All leaders die eventually, so to sit and worry about who will kill you or why is futile, the time is better spent simply doing what you went into leadership for - to help build something.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $220,000 Tip

I didn't read anything besides the part about myself. 10/10😂

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I agree with zangief lol..carolhathaway is funny.. But I prefer to laugh at this last response xD cause like that was random and they probably didnt read it epic as fuck..thats right don't ruin your brain over this xD

Report Post Tip

Revenant bits his lip a moment and lets his brain-mouth filter process what he really thinks before speaking.

I dont know about you but after going through that sodomy gauntlet we had last week the last thing I would be talking about out loud is what CL is gonna die. 

Cuz thats sort of how this happened. Sure you could throw a dart at a list of players and chances were real good you would get one who would have loved to take "those guys" out someday. Id say there is palpable rancor twards anyone with Soviet leanings but I myself got no time to think about anyone but me and mine. 

Its like, "The war is ended" is the headlines but underneath "all parties agree to cease fire" its not over its just the end of a period and the coaches are changing up lineups. 

I fall back on the words of a very wise man I once knew of. Prophetic almost was the last thing he said publically and I base my life on it. "Our lives were always numbered, the moment you were born you have been counting them down. Nobody knows how many they get if you live for one or one hundred thousand. Make every tick count"

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $1,060,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Which CL is going to die, First?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL