Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 14:43:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Which CL is going to die, First? Started by: BombadilSlayer on Dec 17, '19 14:09

Lets all just read it as a joke-thing, cant see any hard things about this, better to just laugh at it and move on and have fun together, its soon christmas so all must be nice to each other and smile to everything.

Toodles all!

Report Post Tip

Destro_Whelan listens to Revenant and nods as he speaks.

I fall back on the words of a very wise man I once knew of. Prophetic almost was the last thing he said publically and I base my life on it. "Our lives were always numbered, the moment you were born you have been counting them down. Nobody knows how many they get if you live for one or one hundred thousand. Make every tick count"

Wise words indeed Mr. Revenant.  Words that we should all remind ourselves of from time to time.

Destro_Whelan pulls out a pad of paper labeled "Book of Wise Quotes" and jots the verse down beneath Tenkai's positive and inspirational quote "Most females who have gotten good sex..they don't want to give that up.  I'm glad I know what I'm doing."

Report Post Tip

An excellent display, sir. One of the best things I've seen in this shit-filled street since the Mastrosimones died.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $760,000 Tip

I heard carol's it was quite good i agree but i would say 8/10 not 10/10. Premier is obv the best one

Report Post Tip

Recalling the speech he heard earlier he gets inspired

Starts to chant PREM PREM PREM PREM PREM

Report Post Tip

Danny approaches the front, clears his throat and begins to talk....

I believe we should all lear........

mid sentence Danny hears a faint chant coming from across the crowd of people.....

he begins to clap his hands together in sync with the chant....

clap clap clap Clap CLap CLAp CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Also inspired, Danny begins to chant..

PREM PREM PREM PREM PREM PREM

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I reckon once the next auth of Las Vegas goes up, you will have to re do the scores.

smirks and dances his way down the ald cobbled street. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Zangief, thank you for acknowledging that mine is both a solid point of view but also a miserable failure. Thank you saying it/I am not relative, not funny and boring despite this being the most popular thing in the Streets at the moment and people commenting that they were amused/enjoyed it. Thank you for saying that my assessments are obvious to one and all but should also be disregarded as no issues exist. I'm grateful and disappointed that you agree and disagree so whole halfheartedly with me. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Oh sweet, a death pool??  Is someone gonna make money off of this if they guess correctly?????

Report Post Tip

FuriousWolf came by and saw the autor of this was gone, sad but not surprising at all, RIP

What happens happens in this world and no one can know what happens before it happened, thats my statement and hope all will have a great time til it happens.

Report Post Tip

I believe I've heard the rehearsal for this far too many times in a back alley for something of the sorts to be taken seriously.

The mediocrity present lays not in the leaders mentioned but in the puppet repeating their names over and over with his knees over his chest.

Far and wide the fingers of intricacy reach, but they are likely not to reach too long.

Report Post Tip

New York

Leaders: Adalynn, Estarossa.

Their best chance of survival is burying themselves firmly into the crotch of the most powerful and riding their coattails for as long as they are permitted to do so. It seems likely that they will be squashed at some point, especially as Adalynn is a perennial miscreant and not well viewed by those now holding the reigns. People are also unimpressed by Estarossa's credit-harvesting monologues. Perhaps something in their favour is just how quiet and boring this regime will be and anyone who gives the perception of the streets being busy may find some moderate success. 

Likelihood of seeing next year: 4/10. Firmly hinges upon Adalynn's ability not to completely shit herself and the lack of suitable alternatives.

Likely downfall: Adalynn shitting herself.

Can we have some updated odds? The shit-winds have already blown through New York. 

Philly

Leaders: Raphael, Zangief, Naughty_Elf

Maybe the connection to BringMeLuck will save Zangief. More likely, Raphael's gun will ensure his prompt removal as that won't be permitted by this regime. Eredin as a number 3 will also have raised eyebrows among the ruling elite and short of wearing a "I hate Chicago and Los Angeles" t-shirt, he's doing all he can to advertise the need for his removal. Naughty_Elf is likely a placeholder for another tediously boring lack of contribution from BML.

Likelihood of seeing next year: 1/10. The next to catch the bullet. Expect to hear talk of Raphael's plotting or even a good old fashioned witness statement catch.

Likely downfall: Having a gun and not being part of the group.

Yes, yes, very funkadelic brother, 120 days...right on time...

Report Post Tip

The gods have spoken and the smites have been smited what are the going rate on the new leaders of our time?

Report Post Tip

How long was the Curtis reign? Cos this one is shaping up to be pretty similar.

Report Post Tip

TempAccount, no way close....

You do realise that the architect of the purge during Disorder's regime was an ancestor of Wolverine, right? Not to worry, I'm sure he has mellowed in the years since where he was systematically bloodlined. I can't imagine for a second he has even more of an axe to grind now or anything.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I remember Vegas, slowly at first, removing cities for various reasons until there was only one city with suitably proficient shooters. It was only then the brutality started. Once all the aged mobsters had been encouraged into retirement.

As for this regime, there have been plenty of cleanses of late for those looking. Last night was a cleanse - a paranoid power play, if you prefer. No street discussion, no reason given, just scorched earth policy cos the hitters are twitchy.

Honestly man, if you can't see the similarities, I can't help you.

Report Post Tip

Grin-03 wait, so you're saying the actual genius behind Curtis stronghold on power on this game for what I think was close to a year, was Wolverine's ancestor?

Interesting

Report Post Tip

How long has this regime been up and running? A month or 2? and you want to compare it to Disorder's regime..... Alright haha

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Which CL is going to die, First?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL