Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 01:27:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
Cafe Colombian Detroit Started by: Alessia on Jan 10, '20 06:08

"Hmmm..."

Johnny was trying to decide, more coffee or head out... it was a tough question at the moment and for whatever reason, he just kept going.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm"

Talia was clearly fed up with the hmm'ing and started waving her hand in front of Johnny's face.

"What the hell? Are you having a stroke? Staying or leaving?" She asked as she continued to wave her hand around in front of his face.

"Hmmm..."

Talia stopped waving her hand in front of him and got up from the table at this point. 

"Alright alright, I am sorry. Yeah, let's get out of here. You wanna come over and see those fancy sheets?" Johnny said with a wink as he got up from the table to leave.

Report Post Tip

Vincent was visiting Detroit for a long time ago and now he was back due to some business arrangements. Last time when he was here he visited a spot that he liked very much. It was called Cafe Colombian Detroit. He got dressed himself and jumped in the car. Drove to the cafe and parked the car. Walked in and took a seat. A waitress laey came and asked what a gentleman would like to order. Vincent looked at the menu and decided to order a cup of coffee with some creme and sugar. Also a few donuts. He loved donuts. She nodded and went to prepare the order. Vincent looked around the cafe a bit, it was still the same, nothing had changed since the last visit. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. Waitress came and brought his coffee and donuts. Vincent a polite guy as he was, gave her some nice fat tip. She smiled and thanked him for that. She excused herself and continued her job. Coffee tasted very good. He liked the donuts. When he finally finished and made another smoke, he paid for his order and walked outside. Sat in his car, started it and drove to the office.

Report Post Tip

Rain set up a meeting with Big Moe, Mercury and Nighttrid.  She also asked Devante to attend since he was staying in Detroit a couple of days.  She arrived at the Café and it was busy as usual.  She stopped talked to Rose a few minutes and asked her to deliver a fresh pot of Don Pablo Colombian Supremo, and a few sandwiches to the office.

When all had arrived she introduced everyone to Devante.  Big Moe had met Devante a brief time a few years ago and told him it was good to see him again.   After chatting over the coffee and sandwiches Rain told them she had so good news and some bad news.

Well guys the good news is that I have be asked to serve as a board member of The National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia.  It’s is a non-profit business association as a business cooperative that promotes the production and exportation of Colombian coffee.  To be given this privilege means they have no idea that we are also importing the cocaine and will not be under any type of investigation.  

To  give you a little background Devante, I first posed as a missionary worker from the states when I started smuggling emeralds from the mines out of the country. That’s when I teamed up with Big Moe and the cocaine operations.  My contacts made it much easier for him to get in and out of the airport.

They were smitten with a beautiful American woman importing so much of their coffee.

Now for the bad news.

The Colombian government is trying a new program to eradicate coca by mechanical means, burning, cutting or with herbicides, such as glyphosate sprayed by airplanes and helicopters.

It’s under rejection because the glyphosate is sprayed from the air; there is a much higher chance of human error when spraying suspected illegal coca plantations. In many cases the wrong fields are sprayed, resulting in not only a total loss of the farmer's crop, but the loss of that field altogether as nothing will grow, where the herbicide has been sprayed

Aerial spraying has been repeatedly condemned by human rights and environmental activists, because of its effect on human populations and local soil and water systems.

If this does come into play we have three illegal coca plantations we will have to keep an eye on.  If this new program is implemented I think it might cause trouble for us.  We could continue with the legal ones we have but the illegal one generates a lot more product.  We need to make a trip there, find out who are the people trying to push this issue and make sure we can grease some palms to protect the operation.  I have a friend working on some information for me as we speak.  Once he provides me with more information I will ask that we meet again.

Rain then turned to Devante,  Bentley had told her he also had contacts in Colombia to ask if he had any suggestions.

Report Post Tip

Devante listen to Rain as he understood the problems she was speaking of.  Getting the Coca from South America was a lot easier thenfrom his asian connection.  He didn't say a word as Rain spoke, he felt as if he was in a boardroom.  She could have been a ligitimate business woman rooming a meeting with top executives and political figures.    Then she asked him if he had any contacts in Colombia to get them some information.  

I have family in Mexico I can ask about some of the right peple in Colombia.  However, my dear Rain it will mean that the names that they deliver will expect sometype of cash payment.  Every country South of Texas is in need of US currentcy.  Most of the politians can be bought but at a high price to block the bills from passing.  Just know that these same clowns so to speak will bring the bill up yearly so its not a one time payment.   So if you or we choose to go this route we need to purchase more fields to make it worth the costs.  

Devante stopped because he knew she would need to speak with the other members and really think on this before he puts the call in.  He looked at Rain and smiled because she was so beautiful especially as she was conducting business.  

Report Post Tip

Rain knew too well where Devante was coming from.  Her Colombian counterparts had come very familiarly with their palms being greased. In fact, she had to cut some ties and have people mysteriously disappear.

Devante we are hoping it won’t come this problem won’t materialize.  Along with myself, there are quite a few others that are in the procession of illegal coca plantations.  We are working very closely with the environmental activists and extremely supporting their efforts.  We have donated a lot of money to them in the interest of keeping the environment safe.

But finding out more information on the opposition would also be in our interests.  I think once we find out more about them if they might be persuaded to readjust their opinion and the cost we will be in a better position ourselves to make decisions. 

We only have three illegal locations.   We would take a big hit but it might be in our best interest to sell them and increase the production on the legal plantations we own.  The only thing is to keep it under control as not to draw any unwanted attention.

Let’s just keep an eye and the protesting, see where that is going.  Devante, thank you, sees what you can find out.   I can push the issue with my government contacts a little only because it’s an environmental thing but can’t lead on that my interest is anything other than that.  

The meeting was over and all were having just causal talked.  Mercury then turned to Rain and told her let’s get out of here.  Rain was so ready.  It had been a long time since she and Mercury had just hung out together.

Report Post Tip

Devante listen to Rain and nodded he also knew that there were many family gangs or organizations that wanted the same thing that Rain was saying.  He nodded to her agreeing to do as she asked him to do.  Then the thought that maybe his family would want to get into this business and make a play into this racket.  Devante stood and bidded them all a good night as he went to make a call.  He lit a cigarette and walked outside where he was met by Victor and Sosa.  They drive back to his hotel were Beans, Keith and Carlos were waiting for instructions.  

Whenhe arrived the guys had ordered food and where just setting things up to eat the timing was great.  He sat and ate as they talked about many things.  He used this time to think things out as his father was never king on helping others make money that they could be making so how could he make this request and get his fathers buy in. 

Report Post Tip

Mercury had listened closely to all of this about the pesticides and cocoa. We couldn't let a government interrupt the business. Looking into the opposition is a good idea however Mercury had some other thoughts.

These pesticides seem to do more harm than good. How about we buy out these people spraying the fields and take over that operation ourselves. We could control what was sprayed if they are prayed at all. If they aren't open to a buyout we could always remove them the good ole fashioned way, Mercury said.

Having had enough of this meeting (Mercury was only keen on meetings if absolutely necessary and this had reached her limit) she gave Rain the signal that they should bail on this. There were solutions that wouldn't involve violence. Should violence break out, however, they would be ready.

Report Post Tip

After a long and busy day in Detroit Jericho needed a little pick me up, so he walked into Cafe Colombian Detroit and went straight up to the counter, he didn't look long at their menu as he spotted what he needed instantly.

"One fresh roasted coffee please."

Jericho pays for his coffee and walks out taking a sip, just what he needed right now.

Report Post Tip

The Cafe was busy as usual when Rain arrived.  The coffee store was stocked nicely and looked very inviting.  She signaled  for Rose to bring her a Cholados Colombianos to the office.  When she walked in the office Big Moe was sitting at the desk with his feet on it.  When he saw Rain he removed them really quick.  They both laughed.  

The first thing she asked him was if he had heard from Nighttrid and he told her he heard nothing.  Both couldn't imagine where he could be.  They had a few people out on the street investigating but no one had found anything out yet.  Big Moe told her that Devante was a lifesaver.  He flew with Night's private cargo plane to Miami and picked up the products with no problems at all.  Devante's professional mannerism made things run real smooth.  He had a little interaction with a smart ass Custom Agent but the agent quickly learned that Devante wasn't the one to play with.  Moe told Rain he really liked Devante, that was really a cool dude.  He said that he's someone I know has my back, he would never leave me hanging. 

Rose bought her drink into the office.  As Rain sipped on her drink  remembered the other night and how she wished he would have stayed with her.  She told Moe that indeed he was a good man.

She and Moe went over some paperwork and she cut a few checks.  He didn't mention Mercury but Rain was sure he really missed her also. 

Report Post Tip
At last Allegra had managed to find the recommended coffee house 'Cafe Columbian' she was hoping to also find a decent shopping outlet after having satisfied her caffeine needs.

Entering the shop Allegra was immediately greeted with wonderful and varied aromas of coffee, looking over the menu gave her order then made herself comfortable at a close by table. Once seated began to enjoy the coffee while mentally running through her list of things to do for the day.
Report Post Tip

Stepping inside of Cafe Colombian was enough to give the man a pause while he looked back down at the slip of paper, he was sure that this would be where he met who he was looking for, and to keep up appearances he walked towards the Cafe itself and ordered quickly.

​​I will have a coffe, please. Black. 

It was his usual order at every shop and hadn't failed him yet. Sitting down he waited not only for the coffee to arrive but also the woman who had been tasked with giving him a job in Detroit- it was said to be easy money, but nothing in this business was ever easy. Needing the take the edge off he quickly sipped on the steaming hot coffee the second that it arrived and took the pain without so much as a wince on his face.

Now where is she...

Report Post Tip

He came in to have a coffee and something to chew on that would still his minor hunger.

He buys himself a black coffee and a ham&cheese sandwish, sits down at an empty table and enjoys his break during much work here in detroit.

Report Post Tip

Tristan sat in the coffee shop reading the morning paper.  It told the story about gangland war and apart of the Deroit fashion removal.  Tristan read the list of names as a tear rolled down his cheek.   He looked at his coffee and then took a sip asa it was still hot, the trail of steam raising like a small stream of smoke.  He could only remember the faces and the laughter they all shared.  

Report Post Tip

It had been awhile since Dawn was at the Cafe in Detroit.   The product was moving so smoothly in Detroit before all the bloodshed hit the streets.  When Dawn walked in it was very busy.  They loved the Colombian coffees and sales were great.  They were even better with the product.  Dawn spoke to a few of the waitresses and Bob one of the security guards then made her way up to the office.  

Roots was sitting at the desk like a real gentlemen, no feet on top of the desk.  She sat down a talked for a few minutes and explained to Roots she might be opening shop up in Philly now that she was residing there.  She had some good prospects to move some product.  She also told Roots that Big Moe is going to be making a run so he might have to just store some of the product here until I get things set up.  He was cool with that. 

She told him that she and her friend Sana would be meeting Moe in Bogota that they were helping her handle some business there so they would be gone for a couple of days.

She ordered a sandwich and quickly ate it for she had to catch a flight back to Chicago a little later that evening. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Much work done last few hours and when he so spots that Cafe Colombian lays just in front of his tired feets after walking much up and down on the busy streets of Detroits inner core he decides to get in and have a coffee and a fresh donut.

After paying up for the coffee and donut he sits down by the table at the window to have clear view out on the street if any he were looking for passed by there while he were taking his break from evening-work here in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Sal was tired as usually after the hard workdday and now he needed some coffee badly. He saw this Colombian Cafe and decided to take a look inside. He entered the place and took a seat. Ordered himself a cup of fresh coffee with some sugar and creme in it, also few donuts. He loved donuts. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes "Luckies", and lighted one up. Waitress came and brought his drink and donuts. He thanked her and gave her a tip. She thanked him back and excused herself. Sal sat there for an hour, he felt pretty awake and when finished his drink, he paid for everything and left.

Report Post Tip

/hey, can I have a fresh roasted Colombian coffee along with a ham&cheese sandwish and one with rostbeaf"

he sat their at the famous Cafe Colombian Detroit and hust relaxed while waiting for his coffee and sandwishes that were his breakfast this morning, here it comes, his moth starts to drew when seeing the wonderful sandwishes on the play and the coffee smelled marvellous, it  all tasted greatky to and that he knew when he sat his ass down on the chair, never were you unsatisfied when visiting this cafe, no doubt one of the best in Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Sal was tired a bit, he had meeting all day long and now he just wanted a fresh coffee and something to bite. He was exhausted. He headed to Cafe Colombian and took a seat. Saw few familiar faces and nodded to them. Ordered himself a cup of fresh coffee with some milk and sugar and a sandwich with ham and cheese. While waiting for his order, he smoked few cigarettes and read newspapers. There was nothing new in the news, stockmarket was still falling and rich guys made more money, same old shit as always. Waitress came and brought his order. He thanked her politely and gave her nice tip for kind service. She flushed a bit, thanked him back and excused herself. Sal started to eat as she was gone, he was very hungry. He finished his coffee and sandwich, the ln paid for the order and walked outside. It was a beautiful evening so he decided to walk home.

Report Post Tip

Hamilton was in Detroit for a meeting with Dawn.  She had information to share with him as he was moving 600 pounds of her cocaine every month like clock work.  Hamilton sat at a table waiting for her to arrive.  She didn't have to get dressed up because she was always a classy lady.  She did need make up because she was born attractive.  Smart and bold yet busy living her life.  

Report Post Tip

It was a crusila time in his day, he havent got any if the greatly tasting black coffee for at least 2 hours and all of his body now screamed over this so it was time to get his ass into a cafe, he were glad that he had short way to the Cafe Colombian.

He sat there with he second cup with a big grin ob his face, he were in heaven now, both his brain and rest of body felt great again and could really  do miracle again the coming hours.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cafe Colombian Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL