Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:18:51
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
Cafe Colombian Detroit Started by: Alessia on Jan 10, '20 06:08

A columbian supremo please.

creme rather than milk. especially not skim milk.  that's water lieing about being milk.

please and thank you.

Report Post Tip

He was in a haste those busy days but when it comes to drinking a coffee he slowed down to have a rest, always plenty of time to get and drink a cup or two good tasting coffee here in Detroit.

He sat there with the brand newly brewed cup of coffee and just having a superb time while thinking of all sadness in this world that has occurred.

Report Post Tip

Pablo Ryman had landed in Detroit to help Ryman Pablo open up the latest in the short line of Import/Export operations needed to spread the word about Colombian national exports.  The good kind, not just the lazy stereotypical exports that everyone know about.  Ryman Pablo was looking to corner the coffee bean market (amongst others) but happened to come across a glorious piece of Colombiana right here in Detroit.

Pablo Ryman walked in and inhaled deeply, this was more like it.  He was sure he could smell a hint of the mountains around Medellin from the beans they had.  Ryman Pablo turned to his guy and shooed him outside…no beans needed here.

Pablo Ryman walked up to the counter.

“Hola amigo. Un café por favor”

The gringo behind the counter looked at him.  Pablo Ryman repeated himself

“A coffee please…”

He looked at the menu

“…the Don Pablo por favor”

The gringo got to work

“You want milk?”

Pablo Ryman smiled.

“What alternatives do you have?  Oat milk?”

“No sorry.  Soy milk.”

Pablo Ryman grinned

“Hola Milk, soy Pablo.  Mucho gusto.  No milk, it's fine.”

Report Post Tip

He were about to get ready for some action soon but first needed to fill up with some good coffee before heading to the airport and fly over to next location he has to manage some good things in. But first it was time to drink some good tasting cups at Cafe Colombian which had the best coffee according to him in whole of Detroit.

Report Post Tip

Ennio sat down. Waited for the manager to walk over during the shift change.

He pulled an envelope from his suit pocket, which had a name and some decent amount of money. 

"Thank you. A friend will come in the next few days. Rom. He has my full support and blessing."

The smooth transfer of money made Ennio smile; this older man must have spent some time on the street. The ease that he put that envelop into his own suit as something to watch.

Report Post Tip

When Dawn walked into the café Jose one of the waiters approached her with a concern.  He told her that Ryman_Branson and a few others had approached him about milk.  Dawn told him Colombian coffee is a worldwide favorite and real coffee lovers would hardly mix such quality beans with milk. But staying with the American tradition we accommodate them.   If the creaminess of fresh whole milk doesn’t work add oat milk to the menu if it pleases people.

As she was walking toward the office Jose,of security and he called her over.  It seems like a customer was wheeling and dealing.  He eyed him pass a envelope which seemed like a wad of money to another gentlemen.  When he pointed the person out Dawn realized it was Ennio_Morricone.   She told Jose, Ennio was cool and was glad he felt comfortable enough to conduct business there. She thanked Jose for his sharp eye. 

Dawn went over to Ennio_Morricone, told him it was nice to see him and she hoped that all was well.

She finally made it to the office.   When she walked in the first thing she said to Big Moe was how she still can’t believe Alexander-Hamilton was gone.  Not only was he a good friend but the man knew how to hustle, never had anyone moved that much product. That’s one thing that Big Moe loved about Dawn was the way she moved on, the way she honors her friends and loved one's memory.  Even though he knew she was hurting it was back to business for her.  Dawn told Moe they needed another shipment but could make it less until they find another contact.

Report Post Tip

I haven't seen pab........err Ryman_Branson around for some time.

are we still using his beans?

Report Post Tip

While working in Detroit caley, He enters The Cafe Colombian Detroit,strolls to the lady working and asks her for a double Expresso and a doughnut to go. She prepares his drink and bags his donut,Caley then pays well and bids her a good day as he exits.

Report Post Tip

Big Moe was making his run to Colombia so Dawn had to make the trip to Detroit to make sure everything was squared away there.  She decided to have Frank-Rosario meet her at the Cafe so she could should him the operation.  Frank had become a valuable partner and Dawn knew he would have her back and really trusted him.  She wouldn't ask for a more loyal right hand man.  

They sat in the cafe and ate lunch.    Dawn opted for the  Pastrami on rye and Frank ordered a roast beef sandwich and both enjoyed the Cholados Colombianos.  After lunch Dawn took Frank to the office they talked a little while there and then she took him around, introduced him to a few people and let him check things out.  Everyone kind of liked Frank right off the bat.  He had a way of making people feel comfortable around him. 

Report Post Tip

Frank followed Dawn_ as she showed him the operation, he saw her genius and knew thats how she became the Boss.  He looked at the way she carried herself confident yet respectful and you gotta love that about leader.   The way the product was purchased and shipped then distributed was all brains and Dawn had that in spades.  Frank was happy to be working for her.  

The sandwich was good and he enjoyed the coffee which was strong.  They talked about several things and Frank was amazed to find out that Dawn enjoyed cooking for large groups of people.  She liked having cookouts and celebrating success she also liked gambling on sport teams the thrill of winning.  Frank could only smile as he never met a woman that could express herself so freely.  Then she turned the conversation back to business.

Report Post Tip

Artie walked in, with a thirst on him that you couldn't imagine.  All that morning had been spent ferrying prisoners from inside the prison, through the sewers and out into the open air.  He had finished for the day and had been smelling a little bit funky for spending time in polite company...even impolite company.  After freshening up, but before he checked into his new restaurant in Detroit, he figured that it would be worth frequenting a local business...neighbourly relations and all that.

He went to the counter and looked at the list of what was available.  The sweet smell of freshly roasted coffee beans was totally worth getting up for in the morning and this place smelled like the bee's knees.  The person behind the counter looked him up and down which made Artie a little nervous.  Had he not washed properly?

"Errrm, can I just have a Don Pablo please.  No milk though, wouldn't want to taint the great taste of your beans."

Report Post Tip

Dawn_ sent Frank to Detroit to handle a problem she also sent her former bodyguard big Moe they needed to recover two hundred pounds of coffee that was snatched by a few want to be gangsters and offered to sell it back to her for twenty large.   Dawn wasn't buying her own product back, ever.  She told them get it back one way or another but do not buy it back or this would become a monthly habit.  Big Moe smiled and Frank looked at his shoes the entire time.  

They met the boys in the coffee shop, Frank was brinking a cup black no sugar an big Moe was itting next to him.   Rita was at the counter with her two pistols ready to go.   Rosa sat three tables away with her pistol in her bible as she acted like she was reading.  then three very young men walked in they were not even in their twenties yet.   They sat down cocky like as Moe looked at Frank.  Frank looked at the boys and smiled then he started to clap his hands.  He told them that they did a good job but they fucked up and now they needed to set things right.  

The boys wanted money.  Moe drew his pistal and they said they if he hurts any of them the product will be given away.  Frank told them that he could kill them and their families or they could work for him and live long enough to get married and have dozens of babies.  The middle kid ask doing what.  Running numbers for him frank explained the job and the funds and long story short they agreed.  Frank warned them the there are no strike twos in this baseball game.  

Report Post Tip

When Dawn walked into the café to meet with Big Moe she was furious.  She said a quick hello to Rita and headed straight to the office.  When she walked in Big Moe was ready for her raged because he got a piece of it when she talked with him on the phone. 

Dawn put her purse on the table and quickly addresses Big Moe.  I don’t know what you and  Frank-Rosario are thinking letting these guys slide.  What you these guys to be brought in and interrogated.  This had to be an inside job.  I want to know who they know here.  How they found out about the product.  How the fuck did they get in and get out with the containers.  We run a tight ship here.  There’s no fucking way they could have pulled this off with any inside help and I want to know who, what and where and I want to know as soon as possible.  If they don’t have a good reason why they should live I want them gone.  Do you understand me?  Big Moe knew not to try and calm Dawn down.  All he did was shook him head.

I have a flight out back to Chicago in a couple of hours so I don’t have time to stay and take care of this shit myself.   But you need to get in touch with Frank and by the time I land in Chicago I want some answers.   This could jeopardize the whole operation. What the fuck are you thinking?

Dawn left the café just as fast as she came in.

Report Post Tip

Moe called Frank and said four words, I told you so.  Frank shook his head and said he will call her and explain that sometimes it's better to hire the guys that ripe you off and have them point out our flaws.  Plus these kids will work there hearts out.  Moe agreed but knew that Dawn was not one to spare a soul when they touch her rackets.  Frank said he would bite the bullet and if she wants to pursue the issue he would put them down.  Moe replied that that would be bad for business those kids have a family connection out west with Dragna and we need to get a foot in the door.  Frank told Moe he would lead with that.  

Frank hung the phone up and took his shower and got dressed and headed down to the Cafe Colombian to wait for Dawn_ to call.  He wasn't ready for that call but he knew he needed to face the music and this song wasn't one he liked.  He took a few sips from his flask and then got into the car as Neri and John drove him to the cafe. 

Report Post Tip

Dawn was able to rebook a later flight when she heard that Frank-Rosario was back in Detroit and at the café.  She made her way back over there. When she arrived back both Frank and Big Moe were sitting in the office.  Dawn tried to stay calm as she spoke.

All I want to know is how these guys knew about the operation.  Theirs is no way they could have pulled this off by themselves.  We got too much at stake here gentlemen.  I don’t care what you have to do to them but they need to answer a lot of questions and I want answers.

Report Post Tip

Frank looked at Dawn_ he handed her a drink then told her that two of the boys are related to Jack Dragna out in LA.  He spared the kids because he was trying to set up a deal were Jack would purchase their coffee.  He told her that the boys didn't know what they had, that they were trying to make a fast buck, they didn't even know that they touched your truck.  They were little boys trying to make a name so they can play with the big kids.  Frank explained that wacking them means that Dragna would hinder any growth out west.  That they did beef up security at all their cafe's and orders are to shoot first and protect the product.  Frank went on to say that the kids are working the east side in the Bronx doing small collections and from time to time making an example of a few deadbeats when given the go ahead.

Frank sat down as Big Moe explained that growth was better then making a rep and you wanted this handled softly so we looked at this and agreed that making more money and recovering all the missing product and putting them to work shows that we carry power.  The next group of kids to try something like that would be meeting their maker.

Report Post Tip

Dawn looked at Frank-Rosario and Big Moe.

I don’t care if they are kin to Jack Dragna or President Herbert Hoover himself.  I want to know who was driving the truck and how these kids were able to unload 200 pounds of coffee containing product. Where ever it was supposed to be delivered how it went unnoticed?  Where was the truck parked and who was responsible for the delivery?  I want to know how you trust these so called kids to keep their mouths shut about what they found and which one of them had to balls to try and sell the product back?

Report Post Tip
Genesis left his motel room, and had quick realization. He forgot to make himself a cup of coffee. Instead of walking back up three flights of stairs get the grounds, boil the water, he decided to wander the streets in hopes of finding of cafe nearby. After getting out his pocket watch he spots a small building to his immediate left. 

As he approaching the building it was indeed what he was looking for. He walked inside and the sweet smell of coffee grounds fill his lungs. He takes a seat as one of servers approaches him. He orders a large lack coffee with two sugars.
Report Post Tip

Frank took a sip from his flask then explained tring not to laugh that they took the truck, they never even opened the bags of coffee up they don't know what they actually had.  The drive was little Tom Mix and he called off sick.  That truck was the last truck that was loaded off the port docks.  Derrick was asked to drive the truck to Cleveland at the last moment and when he pulled over to get a pack of cigarettes at a local shop he returned to the truck and saw the back up driver on the ground and the truck missing.  The boys looked in the glove box and saw the manifest and the address to the shop they called the cafe and then the Cafe called Moe.  The little pricks leading them is Oscar Malano and Thomas Dragna.  Moe made inquiries with the other families and they came up with the same info littles kids wanting to impress Joe Masseria and ended up working for us.  

Report Post Tip

Dawn looked at Frank-Rosario again and laughed.  She completely misunderstood.  She thought the guys not kids knew what they had.  Of all the trucks to had to choose from they picked one of hers.   She turned to Big Moe and asked him why he didn't tell her that.  He told her because she always think men don't know what they are doing and she really didn't give him the chance.  Dawn told him that was bullshit.  Had he told her exactly what happened she wouldn't have been worried. 

She told them she had a flight to catch and maybe they should stop playing with kids and sketch out a way to start collecting the monies that are rolling into the cafes from Alexander's clients.  Payment arrangement need to be made somewhere else.  That's far to much money on hand at the cafes. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cafe Colombian Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL