Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 05:35:28
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Cafe Colombian Detroit Started by: Alessia on Jan 10, '20 06:08
BlueEyes came into Cafe Columbian looking around at his new operation he will be part of. The waitress took his order of a Don Pablo Espresso and a,cherry Danish.a light but delicious breakfast indeed. When she asked if there is anything else he asked to speak with Big Moe's.
A few minutes later Big Moe's sat down looking at BlueEyes curiously
"Why you want to talk to me I've never seen you here before"

BlueEyes replied "you're right I've never been in here before but I knew Meyer Lansky and was under tutelage of Silentassassin. I'm here working with spicy in the distribution operation here. I've heard business is good but can be better and that's where I come in. I've got a few contacts abd I'm sure we can make you more money for you to retire very comfortably so that you won't work a day for rest of your life when you do.

*sticks hand out for a shake.* "care to show me around so I can see the cannisters?"
Report Post Tip
BlueEyes had just seen 3 clients and stopped into Cafe Columbian to see Jerry. Blueeyes gets his usual kFe kukt and Danish. Jerry sure,down to meet him.
"Good to see you BlueEyes what do you have for me?"
BlueEyes grins "Cindy,Harry and tiger each need a 10oz container"
Jerry nods "they will be ready at usual time" *shakes BlueEyes hand with a roll of bills and a tiny baggie."
Blueyes was pleased and couldn't wait to call Spicy to checkbin
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Blue stumbles in to Cafe Columbian carrying a large crate. This is one if many successful deliveries Blue hoped.

Big AL came over to take it as they both headed to the basement. "No problems at the airport Mac?" AL asked calling anyone he like Mac. "Nope once the guy realized what was going on he went right along with it. Smooth like a babies rear."
Al chuckled as he pried open the crate. He sticks his face in to inhale deeply. "Aaah coffee and coke match made in heaven I tell ya.both smell equally as grand."
Blue pulls out a piece of paper "mostly same amount for most,Alvarez wants double from last and...*hands al a folder with 5 photos and info on each one.* "some new clients for us. We make em happy they tell theur friends Yada yadda and Boom! Moe has an empire on his hands!"
"Atta boy Mac!" Shakes Blues hand placing a baggie within it.*

"She's gonna be pleased. I'm going upstairs fir a koffee kult abd a chicken salad" AL waves "later Mac!" BlueEyes turns to AL abd replies "AL.. call me Blue"

The Joker walked into the Cafe and spotted the night manager.  The guy told him that a Mr. BlueEye was mangaging things and keep everyone in check.  Joker looked at him and said one word.

Yeah? 

The manager said that Spicy has him managing things Big Moe gave the nod.  Joker smiled and handed the man his keys, and told him no need to be redunent.  Then the manager looked at him and asked what are you going to do.  Joker laughed and said what he was born to do.   The manger looked at the keys in his hand and put them in the lock box.  

Report Post Tip
BlueEyes arrives late that night carrying another shipment from Columbia. He headed downstairs to check contents and Joey the night manager approaches "Mr.Joker was here and gave me these. I take it they are yours now *hands over lock box with the keys a baggie of coke abd 500 cash. Blue smiled realizing now that the Midwest operation was solely his to run for Big Moe
Jimmy walks in ordering a Don Pablo Supremo and a,slice of apple pie.
After finishing he heads to the waitress whisper "Big Moe sent me in to replace BlueEyes." She nods and takes you downstairs to a storage room. Inside are shelves lined with crates and boxes fir suppliesxabd ingredients. She ponts to the crates on the far wall labeled "Supremo Columbiano". And heads upstairs. Jimmy opened the cratesexamo ing both the cocaine abd the coffee used to cover it." He unlocks the filing cabinet and looks through the client files. It's time to make this product move again
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cafe Colombian Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL