Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 20:35:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
Cafe Colombian Detroit Started by: Alessia on Jan 10, '20 06:08
Abacab was heading to run some errands. Ab was felling a little sluggish so he decided to get something to eat before calling it a night. Heading into the city, Abacab was looking for a place that was open. As he was making his way down Monroe Street, he sees a place that sparked his interest.

The lights inside the Cafe Colombian shined bright as he made his way to the entrance. He takes a newspaper from the stand nearby. He entered and headed for the closest empty table he could find. He looks around while he waits taking in the place. He gets a cigarette from his pocket and his lighter. He lights it and takes a drag. A waiter walks his way and Abacab gets his order ready.

"Can I get an order of french toast with a cup of coffee, please?"

The waiter gets his order and heads for the kitchen. Abacab takes another drag while opening his newspaper. After about a few minutes the waiter exits the kitchen with his food. They place the food on his table and Abacab gestures a thank you.
Report Post Tip

HERO have been goinf through a long day, he had to visit some official places and offices across the country to finish some important papers and work.

HERO needed some caffeine to keep up and concentrate with all these things.

He walked to Cafe Colombian Detroit, there was few people around getting there morning Coffee too, HERO walked to the counter, and asked for Don Pablo Colombian Supremo and a chocolate donuts.

He took his order walked to a table enjoyed his breakfast while looking at the street.

Report Post Tip

Peter walked into the Café, he was mildly surprise that so many people were up so late sitting around drinking coffee.  He took a seat and looked over the menu.  Shaking his head that there was so many flavors of coffee.  Then he spotted some guys that he knew were not there just for the coffee.  He was a Gangi and he loved the honor that his name had in the old country and he wasn't going to stain it in the new country.  

Report Post Tip

When Roxie arrived at the café it was crowded, there weren’t any tables left so she grabbed a booth.   Rose the waitress came over and greeted her and asked what she would like to order.  Roxie told her a Cholados Colombianos and a piece to Torta Negra Colombian and to hold the calories. They both just laughed.  She also told her to page Big Moe and let him know she was there.  She didn’t want to be seen going into his office all the time. 

Big Moe came out to join her “Fuck Roxie” he said as he squeezed into the booth. “You couldn’t find a fucking table."  Roxie told him they were all taken. 

Rose came over with her order and as she sipped on her drink and ate some of her cake she asked Big Moe if he could ask Peter-Gangi to stop by the Candy Galore Shop and pick up Odessa’s deposits when he is in Detroit.  She is so paranoid about taking it to the bank and she racking in a lot of dough.   Big Moe told her he would speak to him about it because that area was too hot for him.  If he couldn’t collect the money he would find someone else.

Roxie found Big Moe pushing the table closer and closer to her that it was almost touching her stomach.  They chatted until Roxie was finished and she headed to the gift shop to pick up a container of coffee to take home. 

Report Post Tip
Today it wasnt good to be out. Windy and the rain hangs in the air, luckily he his raincoat on today since it seems like much rain in the city today. He truly needed a coffeeso he heads into Cafe Colombian to get a couple of fresh cups of coffee this really horrible weather-day as it was today. A couple of coffee and then out again to do some business in Detroit. Doesnt matter wjat weather it is, important job must be done anyway.
Report Post Tip

He was early, so CoolHandLuke drank his fresh black columbian roasted coffee with some ease. Lately it had been busy, but today seemed to last forever.

As the smells of a table close by reached his nose, he quickly made an adjustment and ordered some Reuben with fries.

Report Post Tip

Wow so drunk he was, he nearly could stand on his feet after empty a whole bottle of scotch, now he really needed some coffee, strong and tasty to make sure his feet could walk to his appartment to get a well-earned sleep in a while.

He gets in to Cafe Colombian and gets a freshly brewed big cup of black strong coffee, they know how to make a coffee that there costumers liked in here, thats for sure, he was on his second cup and started to feeling better in his body and knew now he was about to walk the little way to his appartment in the building next to the Cafe.

Report Post Tip

Pete sat at a table with the town supervisor Herny Brown a man that thought he was pulling strings and cracking down on crime.  Pete looked up and waved his people off when Herny walked up to him as his three state troppers stood behind him.  Pete listened to Henry ramble on and on about what was going to happen when he's made the new mayor.    

Then Pete smiled and asked how did Grace liked today chruch service.  Grace was Henry's mother.  Then Pete asked who did stella like the new red dress she got yesterday.  Henry eye's widen as he was the one that brought his wife stella the dress.  Then Pete asked does he think that his daughters will win there softball game tomorrow.  Then Pete stood up and told Henry he would like page ten in todays paper.  When he opened the news paper to page ten Henry saw three pictures of his girlfriend sporting henry's Hat, watch and tie.  

Henry turned to ask Pete a question but Pete was gone. 

Report Post Tip

Carmine finished got off the train station and started walking out towards the Business District. He wanted to get some coffee in as the Tea didn't satisfy his complete appetite. 

He made his way towards the Cafe Colombian Coffee Shop and it was smelling with food and brewing coffee all over. His stomach was feeling Eww for food, as he was full completely and just needed something to wash down all that food!

He ordered himself a Nice Cafe Latte with extra caramel for on the go! 

Report Post Tip

He had meat up with two friendss which he wanted to sit and talk about many things about what we could do here in Detroit so all have fun for long time. It wa simportant to have some good things going so all that wanted could have some fun, ha had some ideas and hope also his two good friends also has some to share to us.

All three came into Cafe Colombian Detroit, a truly famous cafe which always served the best coffee in town. They all got their coffee and also all three tok some cockies along to it. the sat down and had a great talk while sitting in here at the Cafe.

Report Post Tip

Roxie told Peter that she wanted to meet him in Detroit at the Cafe in three days after they left LA.  Pete always arrived early he had the place watched for several hours even before he arrived.  Nails and Carlos were out front Gina and Rita inside and Nero and Robert round back in the parking lot.  Pete walked in with Whispers who sat at the counter as Pete took a table to wait for Roxie.  

Report Post Tip

It wasn't as cold in Detroit as Roxie had thought.  In fact it was rather warm and she took the short walk for the hotel to the café. When she arrived at the café it was quite busy.  Rose the head waitress saw Roxie enter, she waved hello, came over to tell her that Moe wasn't there yet but was expecting him.  Roxie told her that was OK she was there to really meet with Peter-Gangi who she saw sitting at a booth.  She walked over to join him.  She said hello and asked him if he wanted to talk there or did they need to go into the office? 

Report Post Tip

Pete looked up and saw Roxie walk in; he smiled and gave a nod as he noticed that she was chatting with a staff member.  Pete looked around to see if she was followed or was someone watching.  Pete wondered why a woman with her means never travel with security.  Rita and Gina where still at there table close to the door and Whispers was at the counter.  Pete stood as Roxie drew near the table he was at.  When she asked if it was cool to speak there or in her office he thought it best to speak in her office.  To keep rats with big ears at bay.  

He followed her to the back office and before he could start to speak she ask if he wanted a drink, and then told him how her day was going.  They were standing so close he could have kissed her but then she took a step back as her face turned a bright red as she realized that she was blocking him from entering the office as he was trying to close the door.  Pete face also turned red as he was fighting blushing thinking she might have accepted his advancments as he watched her pour drinks for them both.  

Report Post Tip

Roxie took a sip of her drink.  She felt the Cognac ease down her throat and warmed her belly. Peter-Gangi was standing so close to her she could smell his enchanting cologne.  She slowly backed away from him, he was just a little to close. She took a seat at the conference table and took another sip of her drink. 

It's not that I don't travel with security.  They just give me my space. I bet if you open the office door right now you will see Al standing close by.  To prove her point she opened the office door and standing right next to the door was Al trying to look as casual as possible. She just smile at him, gave him a look that she was OK and he backed off. 

Report Post Tip

Pete nodded as she spoke, he was impressed by the way she had confidence in her people and as Roxie opened door and Al was there just as she spoke.  Pete then looked at Roxie and began to speak.   

"Roxie you asked me to check on Alexander Volkov and Vladimir Voloshin.  Alex is on the outs his capo hates him and so does their leader.  Alex is beleived to be skimming off the top in all his transactions.  He's laying off bets and betting with the Italians which is a no no in there arena.  This Alex has a few weeks to come up with a million bucks.  Now get this, your other guy Voloshin he's to be the next Capo in there organization but there's very little on him.  Now my main solid people are tell me that Voloshin is a big deal you cross him and he will eat you great grandmother lunch and at the same time have you thank him that that's all he did."   You need to handled this guy with kid gloves or show that you have muscle and I mean with heavy fire power and cash for days.  My police contacts got nothing.   Roxie friends of ours are looking at me cross ways because of this.  You will need all hands on deck and then some.  The deal you want to do ask yourself is it worth this.  Killing Alex we pay a fee or they pay us.  Fucking with Vladimir is more like who dies and when."

Pete didn't even pour himself a drink.  He looked at her knowing she loved a challenge.

"Roxie my people are with me but my connection have already put themselves out there when we spoke to you Ex's father and dealt with his cousin which we paid a pretty penny to compensate.  Nevertheless this favor gone sideways means a long expensive war and thats bad for business for them and me.  Your deal will cost me if its fails and Vlad is mad or heart in any way.  Do you understand, you and your brother may pay a tax but me the cost for this favor means you'll be buying me flowers as you visit my grave.  It will be the second time they risk their nexts and if they sport me they want seventy percent of the drug trade profits for the next ten years then it will reduce by five percent every other year until its a fifty-five forty-five spilt there way because of all the bloodshed." 

"Now because of the feelings I have for you I'm in this, but my soldiers they have to choose for themselves I will not risk another mans life over the feelings I got for any dame that catches my eye.  So I want to know details if you are going to swing with this.  I have an ideal but its going to take a beautiful woman that speaks fluent russian and Vlad has a thing for redheads.  So you tell me whats what. "

"If we do go this route and pull this off you know my asking price.  Money I got, friends with power I got."

Pete knew that Roxie was ware of his interest for her but he would never force that unto her but in this instance he was risking his own life to help her.  The boys Charlie and Meyers didn't like risky business that involved deaths that they could do all the sanctioning of.  Pete didn't realize who connected Vladimir Voloshin was.  Pete was made with powerful friends that he made millions for but money only goes so far when it cost them money and blood.  Roxie knew that Pete must really be taken by her afterall he has a lot of women walking up to him.  She also wondered why he was taken with her they have never made love and she was cold towards him when they first met.  She even questioned why he helped her with the first issue with her Ex's father lust for venegence.  

I know you gotta talk it all over with your brother and Mabe Moe.  Now about that drink?

Pete pours himself a shot of her best whiskey. 

Report Post Tip

Roxie was so caught off guard with what Peter-Gangi was saying to her she abruptly ended the conversation looking at her watch saying she had forgotten about an appointment she had set up.  Pete said he understood and would continue the conversation at a later tim

Roxie thanked Pete for the information and told him no way did she mean to put his people at any risk, that if they went ahead with the deal unless the Russians start something it should be a smooth sale. 

When Pete left the office she just sat back and took a long breath. 

What in the fuck was he talking about she thought.  How in the hell did he know so much about her ex's father and where did he get his information from. 

Report Post Tip
It felt so good to have slept and waking up in wonderful Detroit this saterday which seems like being a sunny and lovely day.

He gets into the cafe Colombian to get a tasty coffee to start his day with. He were in such good mood this day and having some important meetings to take care of after this coffee-break he just started.
Report Post Tip
Genesis was heading home after a long day of doing business and running errands. The night was young so he decided to get something to eat before calling it a night. Heading into the city, Genesis was looking for a place that was open. As he was making his way down Monroe Street, he sees a place that sparked his interest.

The lights inside the Cafe Columbian shined bright as he made his way to the entrance. He takes a newspaper from the stand nearby. He entered and headed for the closest empty table he could find. He looks around while he waits taking in the place. He gets a cigarette from his pocket and his lighter. He lights it and takes a drag. A waiter walks his way and Genesis gets his order ready.

"Can I get an order of french toast with a cup of coffee, please?"

The waiter gets his order and heads for the kitchen. Genesis takes another drag while opening his newspaper. After about a few minutes the waiter exits the kitchen with his food. They place the food on his table and Genesis gestures a thank you.
Report Post Tip

Julius was still recovering from his day bender. There was a limit and the limit was ignored. He needed a pick-me up to get through the day. The famous coffee served at Café Colombian would do the trick. As he made his way over, he had a passing thought of raspberry jam filled donuts. 

Once he arrived, he entered the coffee shop and told the barista his order. "Koffee Kult" and as he looked over the glass display, he thought why not? As he remembered the earlier craving, "and a raspberry donut to go..." He paid the associate at the register as the order was being prepared.

A moment's wait passed before he was handed his order then off he went.

Report Post Tip

Apollyon made his way over to the city in due time, and was dieing for a Cafe to replenish his energy levels. He was looking for a cafe when his eyes caught the Cafe Colombian, similar to what he has back in Chicago. 

He immediately asked the driver to stop and made his way over with Joey inside. The place was well done and almost had a similar ambience. He sat down and the waitress walked over took their order and returned with it swiftly. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cafe Colombian Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL