Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 02:13:11
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Concerning RichardWad Started by: Whatsername on Mar 22, '11 09:42

Unfortunately early this morning RichardWad had to be removed from leadership of New York. It is unfortunate that this situation had arisen; Don Wad's street presence will be missed by many.

Early this morning I received word that Don Wad and his crew were planning an attack on another city. I could not let this happen, so I got a hold of some friends and removed the threat before they could attack.

I apologize for the short speech but am thankful we could stop the attack before it ever happened.

Report Post Tip

I commend New York and the leaders of New York for upholding their strong morals and good standing within our organization.

New York found out information that was of dire importance and acted upon it. They did not hide it, they did not wait untill something happen, they took the nesscary steps to prevent it. That is what a leader does, and that is why New York is New York.

I know many lives are owed to New York for the actions they took, lives were lost due to bad descions of others, but lives were also saved, because some people hold our values true.

I feel for the lost that my city and New york has had to endure tonight, but as always we will push on, and contiune to do what is right, not what is always easy.

Report Post Tip

Attack? Where did you get this nonsense from?

Why because a man went rogue that he wasn't able to HQ in your time frame after being awaken form his slumber. After you threatened him, after you asked him to step down, then later apologizing the half the family and NY for being wrong, you then decide to end his life?

Here are the facts:

Meech was from Space's family, who let me remind you, decided to assist in a St. Louis attack with LV. NY leadership even made it a point to take him in, so I did. Which turned into this disaster.

This same leadership, after another Godfather shot one of my fathers bosses based off a hunch which was proved to be wrong, allowed it to happen and didn't ask for compensation. Why? Because asking may draw attention and hurt relations and I quote her, "If you guys in NY want to do anything count me out, I'm here to have fun or i'll retire." Yes the words of a great leader indeed. No pressure please or i'll go hang myself.

I hate to ramble all this, but it's ironic after making a post about rumors that they would seal my fathers fate.

I hate to talk down on such a kind person such as Whatsername, but there lays the problem. No back bone in this business leads to death and disorganization.

My father never did anything but vent to his Godmother who assured him that that was what she was therefore, but later turned into another fate sealing ordeal.

It's hard for a city to progress when their fearless leader is too concerned about public image. That's what it comes down too. Look scary enough, and you can have anything you want from NY...

My father worked his ass off for his Godmother, and it saddens me to see that this is how his death was all explained.

"I heard he was planning something, instead of maybe thinking about it or speaking to him I bang bang. Even after all he'd done, it was as simple as a tale being told. RUP RUP wasted life"

Also please defend yourself by stating that my father took in the siblings of Space pole... Not once did you state he was banned from NY, and odd that you would allow twist another bloodline back who committed worse actions because he is "Such a huge asset to NY." Double standards much?

Point I'm making is this. Well hell there isn't one really. I wanted to at least make it known there was no such rumors, my father was in defense mode and he had every right to be after the numerous threats he had received due to Meech's actions.

Whether you feel my father served well or not, not once did he do anything negative toward the community or New York.

Yes my father wanted out of NY, I made that known, but not for personal gain. Simply because I didn't want to be a puppet on a string for the Mafia world and when your in NY with a leader that allows people to walk all over her very own leaders, well then that's exactly what you become. But hey, so's life.

My father enjoyed his stay and his run. He boasted about it all the time, he also knew his fate was coming to an end. He talked to many Leaders who confirmed his own beliefs. He was even asked to attack by other CL's but refrained from doing so. Hell he even got accused of being tied in with Who-errs. How wrong that was. Either way, my father rests well knowing in his heart where he stood and what he believed in.

Report Post Tip

that is what a leader does, and that is why New York is New York.

I love how slam them and mock them with such kind words. Keep it up though it really works. Hell you can even mock them in the funeral and they bend over and take it, as long as you say something nice of course.

Report Post Tip

Ahhh an no protection list for the younger guys of the Family eh? You know, just kill a few here and there.. Invite others.

Those people worked for you Whatsername. Oh I forgot, they must have been rumored to be attacking when they wake. My apologies. Only keep those that benefit you I always say!

Report Post Tip

It's disheartening to see what has become of New York. Once the unquestioned power of the six cities, now they tremble in fear at any possible threat and refuse to support their former allies when they are attacked.  Deimne would be rolling over in his grave.

Report Post Tip

my fatehr for one did not know of any attack and had been with RW for some time. Instead of just shooting, how about finding out the facts from the man himself. Now they all  lost their lives ater putting a lot of hard work and loyalty into them and it seems they lost them on  rumours, hearsay and then bang bang. seems all to pathetic to me

Report Post Tip

Thought it was quite funny that Don Wad posted a street thread about Rumours 7 hours before his death, which was caused by rumours!

Report Post Tip

A large, intimidating German Shepherd struts into the streets where the discussion is going on. It pauses to sniff the air to make sure the surroundings are safe. Apparently they are not -- without warning, the dog lunges to one side and snatches a cat in its teeth. After shaking it about like a rag doll, the dog throws it into the sewer and returns to the scene of the commotion.

ohai sarry abowt dat but u kint nevar truzt da kitteh!

The crowd turns around to see who was talking, and sees only the dog sitting on the sidewalk. Someone in the masses says "Holy shit, a talking dog!" The others stare in disbelief.

wat dis awls sound liek is teh Wad dint fallo teh doggeh codez n naow he wif kitteh sleepin wif fishy-noms

Someone else in the crowd, apparently more comfortable with the concept of a talking dog, was the first to respond. "Wow. I don't think there's any mafioso that could fault that talking dog's logic. Loyalty is everything in this thing of ours. Part of loyalty is following your leader and not striking off on your own plans. When someone does that, they might as well have bit the hand that feeds them. No offense, talking dog."

But the dog had sniffed the air again and darted off in another direction. The streets would have to wait for another day to hear another dose of profound canine wisdom.

Report Post Tip

If he had done it would be one thing, but the fact ishe didn't and some simpleton decided that to take everyone out was such a great idea. There is a bad smell around all of this and for those not involved even if there were plans tp attack which i doubt there were we were all taken out with any chace of tellng our side of the story as we were all sleepingn our beds. smells a lot of cowardice and l lot more to me

Report Post Tip

When a leader is removed you take out all of his made men and above. Its common sense! Clearly that lesson was never passed onto you until now.

Report Post Tip

As Falcon said if a leader is taken down, Made Men and above go with the as they are people that are the leaders must trusted and should in theory do everything for their leader. So its just doing the professional thing to do.

Godmother Whatsername has spoken, she got wind of an one of the leaders in her city planning to attack another city, she dealt with it. That is it, the subject is not open for debate. As has been said before in various street speeches since my bloodline has been here, Godmother Whatsername did not have to address us today but she did be grateful for that.

Report Post Tip

Grateful for being take out by way of a rumour? That is pathetic. Facts are whats needed to make belive or shit stirring s is so often the case here. You can act on a fairy tale and if RW wa planning something, the he should have been dealt with if it were true

Gian, i a, sure you would want to know what had happened if it were your family so the words "closed for debate" are really no necessary. There are people out her wanting the truth. You are not the ones with concrete boots aftre a pack of lies and bullshit being spreqd around.

I would have been grateful if we were told what was going to happen before hand. Surley what you have all done is what richard was supposed to be rumouring what he was going to. Having the facts that you attacked and RW didn't shouldn' you all be  given concrete boots as you took oou a huge ammount of inocent people,.

This completely disgusting

Report Post Tip

Marley comes strolling up the street, blunt dangling off his lips, with a curious look on his face 

Hate to bust the bubble of the people "assuming" they knew what happened last night, but RichardWad had nothing to do with what my uncle Big_Meech did last night.  This is really sad so many people lost their lives for something some stupid Don did because of old grudges.

All in all, DickWad was a great leader.  Really the best thing NY had going for a long time.  It saddens me to see these actions by a leader on her own people, but Whatsername was informed that Wad was going to fight for New York and fighting for NY is the last thing on peoples minds these days.  Well.... what my Uncle Meech did has the least of my concerns and was a solo death act.

Big_Meech just got tired of dying slowly everyday, while bowing on his knees, only to have Prem sit his balls on the forehead of NY.

You can say he took the coward way out, worst rogue ever, or whatever you want to call it, but Meech shot who he wanted and waited to die like he should.

Meech stood up and hung himself rather than die on his knees.  Aside from the fact that Big_Meech was a pieces of shit aging Don, who hadnt really accomplished anything but killing Prems RHW and having a whole NY crew slaughtered for something they never knew about, Meech died for his own personal beliefs and acted alone.

Marley takes a puff of his reefa and looks back at the crowd

That's what the old mutha fucka told me to tell you people before he slumped over and died.  How dumb can you be? As dumb as Big_Meech or as dumb as RichardWad may have looked after he found out he died for nothing. Either way this was all dumb and made other people even stronger.

Marley puts his reefa out on the suit of a dead Big_Meech laying in the streets and walks off

Only to look back at the crowed and say

Mon!

Report Post Tip

Your arrogance that RichardWad and his crew were removed because of your fathers actions is remarkable Marley. RichardWad was caught aiming his gun at a Chicago Crewleader, that is why he was removed. He admitted this himself.

When a leader rogues, of course his most trusted Family members must go too - they swore allegiance until death to RichardWad the moment they became Made.

Before you all sully these streets trying to insinuate that Wad was taken out for no good reason, consider finding out all the facts first, eh?

Report Post Tip

Here is alittle tid bit, that a reporter i know copied down from a coffeshop

<RichardWad> Knew I was going to die after Marleys dumb ass decision so
<RichardWad> Meh, Drex wa sonly thing sitting there
<Jin> Simple Prem, you werent there to be shot.
<RichardWad> Scarin told me to step down, people didnt want me to so I refused.
<RichardWad> No lies
<RichardWad> So I knew I was gonna die
<RichardWad> Drex was only target

As you can see, Rich says he refused to step down, and then was going to kill Drexler a Chicago crewleader. His high ranking member also said they'd have shot me if i was there.

So Richards ignorant son can come to the street and make up and say whatever he likes, but the fact is, he not only planned to do it, but he admited to it.

So for thoes who want to sit on their high horses and say what they like, the people who matter, and the people who care know the truth.

Furthermore Richards don member shoots my RHM, Wad took his gun from his hand, instead of killing in the headquarters right then, good move wad, great leadership.  After my rhm was murdered by his crew member, i recieved no mail, no hey man sorry, nothing, big fuck you to Chicago and myself.  I am glad Wad was stupid enough to want to kill Drexler and go agaisnt his leader. Got rid of a loose canon.

Report Post Tip

No disrepect at all Mr. Sin, but my uncle was the facts. Then again there are circles upon circles around here and you never know what could have happened. I just wanted to clear up the fact that Big_Meech and RichardWad had no relation other than Meech joined his crew after he was informed he couldnt leave NY and join GF Mcdermott in Detroit.

I'll leave this alone now that all sides have been heard. That was only fair.

Mon!

Report Post Tip

Kip, I have been in your position before as have we all we wake up to find our loves ones gone. The hard work they put in wiped out just like that, but coming out to the streets to vent your anger will do nothing to bring your relative back.

I still remember when my Father died also down to a rumour I didn't come out on the street because it makes no difference. It was never going to bring my Father back so I just got on with making myself into something he could be proud of. So you doing all this on the street won't change a thing.

Report Post Tip

Just seems to me, to any chiefs and not enough indians. There is still no proof and people acted to quick instead of talking to to him to find out whats is going on. Instead bang bang and easy job done and no one can tell the truth of what went on here. Ther are shits in th rank so who exactly do what they like when they like it.  can we believe for support from NY now its quite clear they will call a hit it without finding out the real reason and a chat would have been talking to RW oi the first place. Can we trust NY with our safety if it worries you waking up with concrete boots when it has nothing to do with you. Absoulutely  for on will nioy come back to NY i don; tust any off you and it appears alot of you are liers nd shit stirrers.

Report Post Tip

Bottom line kip you are a moron. RW flat out said he refused to step down to Scarin, then RW higher ups make it known they are going to act chicago, so by your logic, Godmother Whatshername should have sat down with RW and spoke to him, to see if he really wanted to.

Letting him know he needed to act sooner or later.

Moron

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Concerning RichardWad
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL