Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:10:44
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
The last weird dream you remember having Started by: __________I_________ on Jun 25, '20 00:38

This is inspired by what happened to me last night. Woke up 3 times thinking a centipede had bitten me and was crawling about the bed. Was in such a daze that I initially couldn't work out what was real or not (the worst kind of dream/nightmare). Had to check the room, check windows were closed and check the bed each time I woke. Also kept thinking my thumb had been stung by the centipede and felt like it was throbbing (it wasn't in reality). Weirdness. Try to keep the replies as clean as possible. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I once dreamt that i was lying on a highway and a truck was slowly running over my head and that I could hear my skull cracking. Then i woke up.

Report Post Tip

I sometimes have nightmares about losing my hustle streak 

Report Post Tip

I was talking about a stock portfolio with my landlord that died when I was 6

Report Post Tip
I was in the middle of a hotel, naked holding a half full bottle of vodka. Everyone kept asking for some. I really wasn’t sure if the wanted vodka or sex. Baffaling
Report Post Tip

I was witnessing 3 cyborgs, 2 males and 1 female, having sex. You know, one in the front, one in the back... you can imagine it now. For some unknown reason it was very bloody. 

Report Post Tip

A dinosaur eating my girlfriend

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Being stalked by this cashier at the local gas station 

Report Post Tip

i was the only person playing mr.  

Report Post Tip

That I was the only human being on earth and could see that the earth in a year recoverd after just me being on it.

Report Post Tip

It was a bad dream a while back, that everyone had stupid underscore names

Report Post Tip
dreamed that i was lyig down and someone kept shooting me
Report Post Tip

This game must have been on my sub-conscience mind when I went to sleep the other night, but last dream I remember was being killed here out of the blue. Woke and grabbed cell from nightstand to see if I had been fitted with cement shoes.  Lol 

Report Post Tip

A dinosaur eating my leg as a child.

Report Post Tip
All i remember about it was riding on a hyena
Report Post Tip
I was attending a funeral. Next month or so, it really happened, it was my sister's funeral.
Report Post Tip
I seem to have a bad habit of being stabbed and shot multiple times a week
Report Post Tip

I dreamed I was eating two massive marshmellows

in the morning my pillows were gone.

no idea what that means.

Report Post Tip

Waking up (in my dream) to a wrecking ball smashing through my balcony. 

Report Post Tip

I always have the same dream where something absolutely terrible happens, I'm fucked, and then I wake up.  The circumstances vary from dream to dream, but it always follows that pattern.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The last weird dream you remember having
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL