Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 05:33:25
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
The last weird dream you remember having Started by: __________I_________ on Jun 25, '20 00:38

I remember I was bogged down by intense enemy fire in a dense tropical jungle. There were loud explosions, tracers, and the zips of rounds going by my head. I distinctly remember a drop of sweat rolling down the bridge of my nose. I caught the drop of sweat and when I looked up I was on a serene beach. I was certain I had died in that jungle... then my alarm went off. I woke up.. certain I'd died on that beach.

Report Post Tip
I had a dream lately I felt it strange, I don't really remember it atm, but it was something like maybe like marrying someone or something like that.
Report Post Tip

Dreamt that i was in a Hostal with a groUp of friendS. We were in a foreign counTry so they decided to go check the city at night. I was pretty against it so I stayed and decided to just sLeep. That's where the drEam ends I think(?) because afterwards I was still sleeping and I just felt that someone laid up on me and whispered something, don't really remember what it was. After a while, the being got up and i could move. So yeah weird dream + sleep paralysis. Fun times.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I dreamed something about being on a street and suddenly there was a lion in the middle of the road and I didn't know what to do. The lion decided to ignore me and continued walking.

Report Post Tip

Uh, it had something to do with an alpaca, a talking one at that. that bit my friends ass... then ran away singing count Dracula from sesame street... this was early stages of having a new born and a toddler lol! 

I remember I was sitting under a table while airplanes were flying above our house. 

I heard them dropping bombs everywhere.

I had to unplug an electric chair before it killed the world only talking rabbit. The rabbit threatened the us president and we sentences to death. Some reason I was the only one who could do it. I failed

Report Post Tip

Last dream I remember having?.. was definitely inspired by reddit. Had been reading a decent amount of comments mentioning women with dicks, for some reason. And of course my mind decided that would be fun to dream about D: it was almost like a nightmare!

Report Post Tip
Crazy lady with a pistol was riding some kind of fucked up tractor. She flashed the pistol at me and said don't even think about it hunny as I reached for my glock.it was weird as fuck.
Report Post Tip
I think last dream I had was like I was about to die due to some strange attack or something like that :3
It was crazy as after it I remember that I had to stsrt school x3
Report Post Tip

Been feverish with a cold the past few nights, those dreams have been strange. What is it about a fever that gives you incredibly stressful dreams also very odd. 

Sitting on the thrown of a public bathroom only to be chased out by a mutant turd living on the shelf under the sink...............

Report Post Tip
I was walking on water, or what I thought was water at least and when I looked down it was ashes and I had no feet just hovering. I think I was a super villain in my dream .
Report Post Tip

Dont remember having a dream for a long time. I need to work on that.

Lots of dreams of being bitten by a snake as a kid, not sure what that meanns.. I died a lot in my dreams, but never after falling off a cliff.. somee kids told me if you don't wakee up before you fall... you die in real life. Mean. Just plain 6 year old mean, but not true, cause those snakes as I said bite me lots.

Report Post Tip

Ship crashes into dock within view of our fictitious house and zombies begin pouring off, chasing down people.  Run around the house to get my daughter and wife, only to find them on the deck with my teenage daughter smoking a clove cigarette.  When I ask here where she got that, my wife speaks up and says she has been buying them for her.  Realizing the real danger, I tell them about the zombies and we need to find some weapons.  I'm running around and can't find anything better than a broom handle then when I look up, my daughter has armed herself with a feather duster.  I awoke in a panic knowing we were going to die!  LOL  No more spicy food before going to bed!

Report Post Tip

The last weird dream that I had is me decapitating my mother and using her head as a basketball. Dunno why, but it is what it is. Woke up crying because I also dreamed my dog died. Weird experience.

Every now and then I have a dream im falling forever. Sometimes I hit the floor and wake up sometimes i just fall , Not sure what it means but bit weird. 

Report Post Tip

I work at a auto body repair shop and I’ll often have dreams of damaging a customers car but I think the weirdest is when my hands turned into wrenches and I still kept working like normal 

Report Post Tip
I was on an aeroplane just as a passenger. Then all of a sudden I was asked by the air hostess that the pilot had fallen ill and they needed me to pilot the aircraft.

I remember feeling both nervous and confident that I could somehow pilot an aircraft, having never flown one before!! The dream abruptly ended there, so I cannot tell you if I was successful in safely landing the plane..
Report Post Tip

I dreamt that my boss and I were going on a business trip and she requested for the flight attendants to seat me elsewhere. Her words were “she’s great but she just talks too much”. I got so upset that in my dream I didn’t speak for the entirety of the 3-day trip.

It’s especially weird because we’ll have a 3 day trip next week… might be a premonition lol

Report Post Tip

The strangest dream I've ever had is that I fall off a cliff and when I hit the ground I wake up. The funny thing is the fall that makes me incredibly long and when I wake up the bed moves as if it had really fallen on it

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The last weird dream you remember having
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL