Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 05:10:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
The last weird dream you remember having Started by: __________I_________ on Jun 25, '20 00:38

Had one this morning, was in some random place in the UK and some unknown force attacked by carpet bombing, rest of the dream was basically the surviving first couple of hours after that.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

I where nicotine patches the dreams were awful keep me up all night. weird dreams every wake you up every 5 minutes. I be up all night try sleep and make me mad as hell say sleep impossible.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Today i saw a car driving off the roof of a tall building and then another car caught on fire. Weird stuff. I was watching from another tall building.

Report Post Tip

the HOA wanted to decorate the outside of my flat with with Christmas decorations and it ended up being like, inflatable palm trees and gnomes in santa hats. 

Report Post Tip

I was chased around by clowns in a circus that I was workin in and then tortured infront of a live crowd which was cheering. This is ONE of many weird dreams I have had in the past few months. 

Report Post Tip

I was put in a casket because everyone thought I was dead when I was actully live and couldn't get out

Report Post Tip
I had a dream that half of humanity became super human and subjugated the rest. I was no there somehow
Report Post Tip

I had a dream last night that i punched my boss repeatedly in the face whilst at work. 

I can't remember what caused the altercation but I wish i could, in case it's a premonition not a dream. 

Report Post Tip

Okay the last dream I remember is I was surviving in the zombie apocalypse and I was the person who greeted the other groups members. I also was trading with them, but at the same time I had a sign up sheet for my D&D group and would always ask if someone would want to play. I ended up getting eight signatures from a few different groups. I remember one lady specifically saying "Okay fine just because you ain't from Missouri" idk what the fuck that means but she seemed nice enough she was like a tough older southern lady. Then I woke up lol

Report Post Tip
When I was 7-8 I sleepwalked, we lived in an appartment-house 8 block high, we lived on fifth, I sleptwalked, got up from bed, out and took the elevator down opens the door and "looked out" goes up same way and into bed, not remember a shit, father told my next morning, what a rush.
Report Post Tip
I had a strange dream not sure a dream or a nightmare. I was in class and 3/4 of the final. Then I lost my paper. It was gone. Everywhere I looked it was not there. I woke up looking for it. I’m not in school
Report Post Tip

All I have lately is strange dreams. Last night my husband was having an affair with a trainer from the gym and couldn't understand why I was mad and locked him out of the house.

Report Post Tip

Sitting in an antique chair, in a traditional room in Marrakesh. Exotic lady draped over a chez lounge in front of me. Totally oblivious to my presence and she eats dates and exchanges teasing words with the little monkey she’s occasionally feeding. The afternoon light sends shards of light through the patterned panel walls. An old ceiling fan spins in a half-arsed hopeless way on the ceiling. The entire image is wife fly balanced. Then Will Ferrell strolls in wearing full indi-car racing outfit and drinking tea from a glass cup. He looks at me and looks at her then asks, “Is he with you?” 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I had this messed up dream where my daughter went missing, and then my wife told me she'd been going into random comas for hours on end but didn't think anyone would believe her, and Alexis must have run out of the house when she was mid-coma. Then I start getting the same weird symptoms my wife got before this started happening and we figured maybe it was contagious... Meanwhile it's like day 3 and the police have divers out searching for my daughters body. And I go into this coma for an hour then wake up, and all these reporters are trying to take photos of me from over the fence and I'm like "will you just fuck off!" so I go round the house closing all the curtains, and I close the long ones that cover the patio doors, and there she is... Coma'd out, must have been hiding behind the curtain when she went under...

Then I woke up.

It seemed like that dream went on for like a week :/

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

As I closed my eyes, I found myself standing in the middle of a vast, open field. The sky above me was a brilliant shade of purple, and the stars twinkled like tiny diamonds. The air was cool and refreshing, and I felt completely at peace

Report Post Tip

My last weird dream was I was an extra in Superbad the film, except instead of it being a film, it was actual real life. I was in the crowd and background watching events that kind of happened in the actual film.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The last weird dream you remember having
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL