Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:33:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
The last weird dream you remember having Started by: __________I_________ on Jun 25, '20 00:38

My last weird dream was pretty weird. I can’t remember all of it but the part that sticks out was horrific. There were spiders everywhere. They were all different sizes. From tiny tiny to the size of a big ads laundry detergent bottle. They just kept popping up everywhere I turned. I feel like there were snakes too but I can’t say for certain. I was not able to kill these pests and I think they killed me. 

Report Post Tip
My last weird dream was 3 girlfriends and I were in the Olympics. Our big event was the following day but we were in an event that did not award medals just prizes. The event included running around the perimeter of a trampoline but you couldn’t make another lap unless someone pinched your upper arm. I was the pincher and two of my friends placed first and second.
Report Post Tip
I'm one of the lucky ones where the only dreams I remember are nightmares. Yeah you wish you were me. The last dream I remember was me trapped in my home terrorized by supernatural things.
Report Post Tip
I recently had a dream where my deceased grandmother was coaching a basketball team. It wasn’t like professional but I was in the stand and she was giving her players the business.
Report Post Tip

Waking up in my dream and im at a pool party with 100 people there (no clue why 100) but then we hear 3 low tone noises and we get sucked into the pool, all of the sudden the waves start to crash down all 100 of us had to survive. We later found out that no one could leave until one person died, well that happened then we were suddenly on the side of the pool, the 3 low tones go out again and now we are in a volleyball court inside of the pool and playing volleyball but this time every time you hit the ball blades would come out severing a piece of a limb of the opponent, some finally dies and my dream ends unfortunately.

I will let you know if there is a part two...

Report Post Tip

I have a recurring dream about my dad who recently passed, where different people tell me he’s still alive and he faked his death so I’m tasked with having to tell them that no, he really is gone and isn’t coming back. It’s weird because the people are celebrities or even cartoon characters sometimes, and I have this dream like 4-5 times a week minimum.

Report Post Tip

The most weird dream i had was after my girl friend passed away. I went to sleep that night and i awoke in a room everything was white the floor walls ceiling. The beds as there was beds all along the wall kinda making a horse shoe shape. The Bed clothes where white and what i was wearing was white there was people in every bed not that i could recognise anyone and at one end was these huge double doors. I remember looking around confused when the doors opened and people came in stopping at each bed then Amanda was at my bed i can still remember the smell feel and joy of seeing her even though i knew she was gone i cant remember the entire convo we had just bits and pieces  i remember her being scared  when i was telling her to come back with me how everyone missed her and how her mum Barb was a mess and needed her.  I can still feel her holding onto me as i made my way towards the double doors her pleading with me to stop then i woke in a cold sweat body shaking and still hearing her sobbing.

Anyone who knows me knows i dont believe in God i am an atheist.

Report Post Tip

the last dream i remember having was last night

Report Post Tip

I had a strange dream recently that started with a random person in Counterstrike trash talking me that progressed into stalking in real life, culminating in a weird shoot out at an ice cream shop. I ended up escaping and driving to a place I can’t remember, only to find myself looking in the mirror.  I had something weird on my chin and when I picked away at it it dug into my face and went into skin and bone.  I got creeped out.. and then I woke up.  :S 

Report Post Tip
This one I vividly remember this week and probably due to Stinking bishop cheese before bed.

I was late for a flight for an operation and on the bus, I forgot my luggage and had to get it sent to the airport. Arrived at the hospital late and missed the operation. I had lost my letter telling me where to go…Everyone was in pirate fancy dress sat on a table with a load of former staff of the hospital who had all been made redundant. One of them helped and I was in the room with the surgeon also dressed as a pirate with a big beard and a bottle of beer stuck in there open.

The shot got even weirded after then……
Report Post Tip

I couldn't remember what it was, but I know I babbled about it on IRC so I've now opened my logs and man, what good cake this dream was about. It was like covered in magic shell chocolate. 10/10, would eat this dream cake again. 

[07:02] <Jen> I was having a crazy fucking dream about being on some sort of artic export mission and the ship broke so we were just eating a fuck ton of cake that we stashed in crates in the snow so it'd not go bad. And then there was a musical number or something and then John woke me up
[07:02] <Jen> I think I managed an hour of sleep lol
[07:03] <Jen> But now I really want cake

Report Post Tip

Whilst not the last dream I had, I still to this day remember one I had many many years ago. I was walking down the street, slightly raining at the time. I saw an old lady, hunched over, walking ever so slowly with a rain mac over her head. She stopped across the road, looked at me with evil intent, then ran at me full speed like Usain Bolt whilst screaming.

It was like something out of the Conjuring...

Report Post Tip

I had a weird dream that my ex somehow became my new boss. 

On second thought, I am not sure it was dream, more like a fucking nightmare! 

Report Post Tip

I had a weird dream in which a girl was stealing, or just moving, my car. As driving a bus. No, not pulling it with the bus, she was at same time inside the bus, and inside my car driving it too.

Report Post Tip

I dreamt that I was with the most obnoxious person I’ve ever met in my entire life and I was stuck on holiday with him in depressing land called England. In my dream, Australia was adjacent to England but I was too scared to cross the border because I didn’t want to brave the unknown. Verdict is still up whether or not I actually crossed it

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You all remember that Bratz line that was rollerblade themed? I dreamt that my dad got beat up by them and then they were circling around him while laughing maniacally. Never knew where that came from, I didnt even like Bratz.

Report Post Tip

Last night I dreamt about going in a place as having an explosive belt around my waist, and being worried that with metal detectors they will find it. Really, really, wtf. I didn't had the plan of making it burst though lol

Report Post Tip

Yesterday I dreams about bunch of young people walk around in a room and take a shit while walking. Today the stock market went all red. never a fan of red days. I prefer Green days.

Report Post Tip
Dreamt that I was working for myself, and I knew I was working for myself but my boss (me) didn’t recognize me. It was trippy as balls.
Report Post Tip

I was invited to a small Russian village where their czar was having his birthday party. We were random shit like drinking tea and playing sports when i sat down to have dinner with celebrity crush. Before we ate, someone called him and he said it was someone from work, but I looked into his glasses and saw the reflection that it was really my girl best friend so I got annoyed and walked away. I started playing volleyball then we had to listen to the czar’s speech but then the military arrived and cleared everyone out because there was a bomb threat then one of their K9s walked up to me and went into my bag where explosives were found. I was forced to stay in the village forever where I was a naked prisoner

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: The last weird dream you remember having
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL