Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 09:28:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
A FAIR Writing Contest Started by: Douglas_MacArthur on Aug 06, '20 17:11
KarrinMurphy - I was the anonymous benefactor and i can assure you that the contest has been cancelled.

We in the Competitive Writing Community have initiated the "Destro Protocol" which is a period of mourning and reflection.
Report Post Tip

“I’m sorry, Anton, Sir, but that is not true. I would appreciate it if you didn’t try to cancel someone else’s writing competition. Perhaps you would like to take shot and enter? I’m sure someone here would like to see you attempt. The contest is on as scheduled.

Thank you for your time, all.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

KarrinMurphy - I must take issue with you.  Mac and I had a deal.  I would honour that deal if he was alive, but, sadly, he was killed.

And we must cancel the contest.  It's what he would have wanted. 

Report Post Tip

Anton, I would appreciate it if you did not spread your lies here. The contest, that you have no right to have any say in, is still on. I look forward to your submission. Im sure someone of your stature would have no problem what so ever claiming a top prize.

And to reiterate, it does not matter what Anton has to say on this matter, the contest is still on. The same prizes as originally stated will be handed out.”

Getting the distinct feeling that this was a conversation that she wanted no part of, Karrin turned on her heels, choosing to ignore whatever was said next.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

KarrinMurphy - this should not be an argument.

I was the secret benefactor of this contest.  I am withdrawing the funds and recommending that the contest is cancelled.

Unless you wish to make yourself personally liable for the prize money, I would withdraw your comments.

I knew Mac better than anyone.

HE WOULD NOT WANT THIS CONTEST TO GO AHEAD!

“Ok, Anton, please pull your “funds”. When the contest is complete and the prizes have been handed out, we will see what you’re all about. I don’t need to be held liable for the prize money because I am a simple middle man my dear Anton. The prize money will come from the actual benefactor, who had originally reached out to me to continue this contest.”

Report Post Tip
Anton as leader of the streets why would you want to hinder a competition? What was the money invested that will be retracted? I have no issue with helping to fund whatever anton doesn't.

“Thank you very much Calista, the generous anonymous benefactor is still putting their money up to fund this one but your own generosity is greatly appreciated. Anton never put up any money towards this contest, I’m not sure why he claimed that he has.”

Brilliant! I'm only a mail away. I'm more than happy to discuss what I can do to help out here. Anton I ask that you run your own competitions and please stay out of others thanks.
Report Post Tip
The contest shall continue, in honor of Douglas. The snake that shot him will get his just dues soon enough.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Anton...  Do  Not Speak for Douglas!  He would never have made a deal with the devil!  He was a good, fair and honest player! 

I am not a writer but I 100% support Douglas's attempt at something good in this community!

Report Post Tip

Hearing the spat Anton was attempting to lead Mack lets out a lough cough. 

If she is saying the benefactor who may be in fact Douglas's son is willing to continue the contest, you have no right to say otherwise. I will put up a million dollars for the contest. And if I am to be killed I will have my son come out to the streets and provide the same offer. I one hundred percent support this contest going further. 

Report Post Tip

Really hope this author soon comes back and make new greatly reading back in here, always a real pleasure to see whats going on in here instead of some other places that not arent to good to read about, keep the faith all.

Report Post Tip
KarrinMurphy

I AM NOT SHOUTING I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY VOICE THAT MAKES ME SPEAK IN AN EXCITED UNPUNCTUATED WAY SO PLEASE EXCUSE THAT BUT I HAVE TO ASK WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH THIS POOR DEAD BASTARD'S CONTEST? I BIT MY FUCKING TONGUE WHEN ALL THIS HORSESHIT ABOUT BENEFACTORS STARTED BUT ENOUGH US ENOUGH I SPENT A LONG TIME SAYING WE NEEDED TO HONOUR MAC AND NOT DANCE ON THE IDIOT'S GRAVE BY PONCING ABOUT WITH A CONTEST WITH A DEAD JUDGE BUT I MUST NOW INSIST THAT YOI STEP UP AND PROVIDE ANSWERS

HOW MANY MUST DIE TO SATE YOUR LUST AND GLUTTONY?

I don’t believe that you actually understand Anton. Douglas MacArthur was never a judge of this contest, he simply was the middle man for the anonymous benefactor, much in the same way that I am now.

What answers are you looking for that haven’t already been stated? The contest will continue as scheduled. Anyone who wishes to enter may do so here.

As the self proclaimed “leader of the streets” I would have thought that you would welcome any type of writing or contest, why are you trying so hard to stop this one? Is it because it’s not your brain child or is it because of the anonymous benefactor that you’ve been trying so desperately to try and get me to tell you whom they are?

Unless you are going to submit your entry, you don’t have any say about this at all. Thank you for your time and concern but I think it’s best if you just move on now.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

For some reason or another, there are people who want to derail the competition that has nothing to do with them. After speaking with the anonymous benefactor, they have decided to continue with the contest. From here on out, if anyone comes here saying the contest is cancelled and no longer running, they are cheats and liars.

The contest will remain open until Friday and the prizes remain the same. Three million for first, two million for second and one million for third place. Come on out and try to make some quick cash. 

Thank you for your time.

Report Post Tip

I declare this contest over.  

Let this be the final word. 

Report Post Tip

You are dead, KarrinMurphy. 
You were fitted for cement shoes on: Aug 12, '20 13:32:01.

As you take in your last breaths, a cloaked figure crouches over you and whispers:
I am Anton, of the Kuku bloodline. And you are a lying, disrespectful scumbag. And for you: This is not an Exit 

To create a new character, Click here

The contest is ongoing thanks to the kind generosity of the anonymous benefactor. As has been stated before, anyone coming here and saying otherwise is a liar and a cheat. Prizes will still be awarded on Friday. 

Anton just when I think you are changing for the better you go and do this. All karrin wanted to do was get this competition over the line... If that's what it's come to then im afraid you will be leader of empty streets is that what you want?
Report Post Tip
Selena Karrin was killed for repeated acts of acute disrespect.

She more or less shot herself.

Sit-downs are our version of courts of law and she disgraced herself
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A FAIR Writing Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL