Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 12:37:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
A FAIR Writing Contest Started by: Douglas_MacArthur on Aug 06, '20 17:11

Just calling it like I and a whole bunch of other people around here see it Rubberlips. If you don’t like being called out for being a bellend, you probably shouldn’t act like a bellend then.

Report Post Tip

Deadset - I used to be out here on these Streets, causing trouble, accusing people of things, saying that I was persecuted, constantly making idiotic mistakes.  I did all of that, and I was ridiculed for doing so.

Let me emphatically clear: for a period of time, I behaved exactly like you are behaving now.  

And then, an ancestor of Rubberlips got in touch privately.  He had been relentless in his "attacks" on the Streets, but he wanted to help my ancestor.  My ancestor felt upset, felt ganged up on.  He was hesitant, but something made him trust Rubberlip's ancestor.

And I'm glad that he did.  He mentored my relative.  Showed him how to conduct himself.  Gave him $20M in cash (previously, he'd sent it all back) and set him up in a HQ.  My relative ended up running an entire city.  My entire bloodline was changed forever because I trusted one man.

Don't turn your back on Rubberlips.  He can help you.  

Report Post Tip

If that’s how you’ve been mentored, that explains a whole lot there Anton. You’re conducting yourself like an idiot and always have. 

Report Post Tip

What have you achieved here today, Deadset?

Report Post Tip

Aug 12, 23:16:59    Your accountant has made payment of $500,000 to Deadset.
Aug 12, 14:46:27    Your accountant has made payment of $500,000 to Deadset. The note "Loan" was included.

Report Post Tip

Pointing out the lying, scheming cheat that you are Anton. Which wasn’t all that hard, you did a fine job of digging your own hole. 

And I can tell you exactly what’s going to happen. When I hit of age, you or one of your buddies are going to put a bullet in me. Then, my son or daughter is going to return to this place and never think of any of you again. To paraphrase the wonderful Winston Churchill, “Tonight, I may be drunk, but I’ll be sober in the morning and you’ll still be a cunt.”

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

That’s nice Anton, not sure exactly what that does or why it means anything to you. I want for nothing, especially your meager handouts. You might as well just send it right on over to LSD for running a contest far better than anything you could comprehend. That’s what’s I’ve been doing with your money transfer and all the tips I have been accumulating telling you how much of a twat you are.

Report Post Tip

I have searched the records, and Churchill, the war criminal, definitely hasn't made that statement.

Report Post Tip

I wouldn’t expect you to understand something as simple as the word paraphrasing Anton. If you’d like I can provide you with his actual quote, “I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.“ 

I’d say rather fitting all things considering, you still going to be a cunt in the morning and all.

Report Post Tip
See that’s my point. I didn’t say I cared if someone called me a bellend. In fact, nothing I said even came close to touching upon me caring if someone called me a name.

No, rather I delivered a concise and detailed reply tailored specifically for you and your blunder-ridden family tree, and while it was insult-laden, still clearly illustrated your flaws and what you need to do to correct them, and did any of it sink in? No of course not. A giant waste of time as per usual. Add poor listening skills to your ever-growing list of faults.
Report Post Tip

Please, Rubberlips, I’ve learned far more from far better men and women than you could understand. Werevyou the one who taught Anton to sing his own praises day after day? It’s kind of like what you’re doing now. You and yours are the end all be all right? The time will come as it always does and you’ll all be staring down the barrel of a gun. 

That will be quite the glorious day. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Grin "If you weren't a complete shitbag generation after generation" you'd probably be Godfather right now.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Deadset - I consulted Hansard, and there is no record of him saying what you claim.

Perhaps it will be later in his parliamentary career?

For now, he's a failed soldier, a poor journalist and infamous for threatening "immediate and terrible war" in Ireland if the rebels didn't sign up to a flawed treaty.
Report Post Tip

Anton, do you really want to continue this? Stop being a twat. I know that’s rather hard for you but nothing you’ve ever said has any merit.

Report Post Tip
Deadset - I believe my correction of you has solid historical merit.
Report Post Tip

Still doesn’t change the fact that no one cares what you have to say Anton. Didn’t you make enough of a fool out of yourself yesterday? Do you really want to keep showing people how asinine you are? 

Do some actual good around here instead of being a scumbag all the time.

Report Post Tip

What do you consider good, Deadset?  On what moral authority are you superior to me? 

Report Post Tip

As the self proclaimed “Street leader” Anton, why don’t you actually encourage writers instead of popping in and saying bullshit like “what the hell is this, so and so.” 

Why don’t you enter a contest if your have such depth and wonderment in your writing? It’s because you aren’t good enough and your embarrassed by that fact. You’ve never done an actual interesting RP that anyone wanted. No one has ever read over your writings and said, “Gee, I wonder where this story is going or I’d love to hear more about that.”

Why not foster writing instead of making sure that you’re the only one saying anything in the streets? Just look at your half assed attempt to throw cash around and “foster” the streets. Not a single reply. 

We get it. The reason you do this bullshit is to grab as many credits you can while simultaneously trying to keep anyone else from earning any. 

You still haven’t told us what your plan was or why you lied about being a benefactor. And before you start your bullshit backpedaling, we all know you’re a liar. What purpose did that serve? Taking credit for someone else’s work is an ugly look. Granted it’s the same plagiarism look that ended you up in jail before so I’m not really surprised you went that route again.

Im not god, I don’t have any moral superiority, unlike you I don’t try my hardest to oppress anyone I can at any moment. The thing that separates us is that you’re a dickhead to everybody, I’m just a dickhead towards you and the idiots that try to justify you being an asshole.

You guys go on and on about how this is the mafia and higher ups can say what they want blah blah blah. If this was the actual mafia, you would have been dragged out to the desert long ago and made to dig your own grave regardless of the rank you try so desperately to cling to and hide behind.

If you want to keep dragging this out and keep continuing on your dickhead ways, be my guest, but at this point, there will always be someone to call you out on the scum you are.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

So, what will your bloodline's life work be, Deadset?

Report Post Tip

You are dead, Deadset. 
You were fitted for cement shoes on: Aug 13, '20 13:49:23.

As you take in your last breaths, a cloaked figure crouches over you and whispers:
Billy_Russo was my friend. You're a cheap fucking imposter. A nobody. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this—and I have countless times, in just about every act I’ve committed—and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing….

What the fuck is this bullshit Anton? Deal with your issues.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A FAIR Writing Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL