Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 07:43:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
A FAIR Writing Contest Started by: Douglas_MacArthur on Aug 06, '20 17:11
Anton that's bending rules to your will, you've been disrespectful to people worse than anything karrin ever done and I'm talking about crew leaders and hands and you are still alive. Please don't treat me like an idiot. I'm not sure what's worse that fact you are doing with or the fact you are being let away with it.
Report Post Tip
Selena, please. You were not privy to the sitdown or subsequent events.

Your boss is a man I have the utmost respect for, and I do not wish to argue with his associates.

I ask you not to involve yourself in matters you know nothing about.
Report Post Tip

Oh dear sweet, dumb as rocks Anton. I’m sure you are conveniently forgetting the part where you told GFC Clarkson that you would allow him to police his own city. There was no disrespect, you simply lied and were called out on it. You expect the world to roll over for you and while the GFC of Vegas may be doing that with a smile on his face, not all of us will. 

The sit down that you speak of was a joke and that was clear as day. You know you’re lying but you’re sticking to your scumbag ways. Whatever gets your rocks off.

Report Post Tip
Deadset - of course I wouldn't presume to "tell" a GFC how to police his city. How dare you suggest otherwise?

GFC Clarkson was fair and impartial. Every effort was made to teach Karrin how to be respectful but she failed.
Report Post Tip

Anton if you had any respect for curtis you wouldn't be so damn dismissive, from day one my bloodline has worked hard and tried to be positive to anyone on the streets been respectful and honest and you anton appear to stand against everything I know. You are being an enormous waste of talent and I want you to know you are the sole reason I'll never step foot in the streets again. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

What do you know Anton. The “leader of the streets” chasing away someone else. That should be your actual title, “Supreme lord Anton, destroyer of streets, stifler of writing, and over all kinda just a bellend”.

Report Post Tip

I would like to place on record that Anton is a huge part of the reason that I come to the streets. So I guess he is net neutral right now.

Anton, perhaps you could organise a contest to determine an answer? Lord knows we really need an experience contest organizer at the moment...the last couple have really struggled to get off the ground.

Report Post Tip

Grin-08 - OK Boss, I'll see to that.  

Report Post Tip

Selena, I have only just come to this now. It needs to be stated that you should never pay any attention to Anton or his threats, you have total freedom and my full support to explore any reasonable speech, discussion or event that you see fit.

Deadset, I'm very sorry that this preposterous loss was suffered by your mother. I encourage you to do the same as Selena. I will do what I can to ensure any fair and original idea you put forward, has clear air to float in. 

Anton, learn some fucking manners or I will bury you.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $130,000 Tip

Clearly things have gotten out of hand here. There is a new contest upon the streets, one, I am sure, will be adjudicated fairly and those who wish to engage in writing contests rather than the mafia can now do so. For my mind, that is all Anton and his good friend Billy Russo ever intended. Very good. There will be no burying of Chicago leaders today.  

Report Post Tip

And despite Anton’s best efforts, this contest will also continue Grin-08. He will not shut down the streets as you’ve allowed him to up until now.

Report Post Tip

Deadset, don't dictate to me you about what will happen here you complete irrelevance. Regardless of your personal feeling, Anton is a Boss and you're a civilian who hasn't even dipped his little toe into Thuggery. You'll be paying tribute to someone if you run this contest, seeing as you have the sponsorship of nobody. 

Report Post Tip
She is entitled to take her time to find a crew that she feels won't let her down like previously, I will more than happily stand in her stead if need be, this comp doesn't need anymore issues. A
Report Post Tip

She is entitled to whatever we allow her to be entitled to. That's how the Mafia works. If the competition does not need anymore issues, don't create any. 

Report Post Tip
I'm creating issues? How so? I'm sorry grin but all I see is another attempt to halt this competition.
Report Post Tip

That’s unfortunate for you Grin-08 that you have the same amount of say over this contest as Anton, which is exactly zero. The contest will continue as there are already submissions. 

I wasn’t aware that I needed sponsorship to speak in the streets. Seems like Anton learned about shutting down free speech from the best Grin-08.

And lets all be honest here, I’ve stood up to Anton and now you Grin-08 there’s no chance that I don’t catch a bullet as soon as I am eligible. That is fine by me because Anton has been exposed as the scumbag that he is. That much is clear by those that have come out and chosen to speak against Anton’s street presence.

I may be an irrelevance, Sir Grin-08, but still least I have a backbone. More than can be said for you or those that you employ.

Report Post Tip

Let's see what say I have shall we, Civilian? 

Anyone who enters this contest will be shot. If you have already entered, return any prize you receive, if awarded, or you will be shot.

You are not in charge here, nobody. We are. Do yourself a favour, don't pick fights with me or your backbone is going to be snapped across your head every single time. Whatever point you convince yourself you are making is going to fail. You need sponsorship to get anywhere in this life.

You decided to dictate to me about what was happening through some misguided sense of entitlement. I was happy to let you run your contest until you did that. Now it is over. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

So, you openly admit that you are trying to shut down free speech and the streets now Grin-08? Openly stating that you will kill anyone who enters? That’s a pretty solid way to shut down the streets from any free thinking or speech. Better stay away, the big bad Grin-08 man will kill me if I attempt.

Sure, go ahead and throw your weight around behind someone who tries to silence the streets. Sometimes I wonder if you’re ever surprised you’re always on the hitlist.

I have no fear of you Grin-08, I have no respect for you either but I certainly don’t have any fear of you. You’re nothing more than a bully who surrounds himself with other bullies. 

Report Post Tip

I'm shutting down your contest until you learn that mob boss outranks Civilian. Once you learn that lesson, you will be free to do whatever you like. 

Report Post Tip

Word it however you would like, you still just said you’ll kill off writers because you backed the biggest slimeball around. Gee, I wonder why everyone is so afraid of Chicago around here, Grin-08. Maybe it’s for statements just like that.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A FAIR Writing Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL