Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:17:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [ > - >>> ]
A FAIR Writing Contest Started by: Douglas_MacArthur on Aug 06, '20 17:11

Anton and Grin-08, let me just say this: You are the stupidest, most selfish, horrible bitches ever to disgrace the Mafia. I look forward to the day when both of you die, and I hope they are horrible deaths.

What would be even better is if you're both arrested by the FBI and sent to Alcatraz.

To be clear to both Kuku and Grin, I think you both suck to high hell. You're ruining the Mob. If you are in power much longer, this organization will collapse on itself. But maybe that's what you want. Then you'd have it to yourselves.

I never saw such idiotic behavior on CLs parts. A crew leader in your own city was killed, and you do nothing about it. Of course, you're the ones who killed him, but you'd think you'd try to cover it up a bit more.

So long, suckers.

Report Post Tip

I forgot to mention that I am Douglas_MacArthur's son. Anton was not the benefactor. Hear hear.

If there's any doubt, here's the whisper left for my father:

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW, YOU BASTARD? YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The benefactor has given me permission to release his name. It was Billy_Russo.

Report Post Tip

If you think Anton is at the top of the tree, then you are massively mistaken. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I'll word it exactly how I did. I will kill off anyone who participates in your contest because you seem to think you are entitled to do as you please. You aren't. "Writer" isn't a protected class. 

And TemproaryChar, your opinion is similarly worthless. When you run the Mafia, you can put whatever fairytale nonsense you think is reasonable in place. Unfortunately for you, that day will never happen, because you and your fellow dweebs are out here crying about what's right and wrong over a writing contest...

Report Post Tip

Thank you for coming out here with the truth, TemporaryChar. As KarrinMurphy was my mother, I can in fact confirm that Billy Russo was the benefactor. That makes everything that Anton stated a lie. That is what he does. He lies. That is crystal clear now.

Report Post Tip

If that what’s you see going on here Grin-08, you’re completely missing the point. This isn’t over a writing contest. This is over you employing a lying cheat in Anton and you continuously allowing him to make a fool of not only himself but you as well.

I understand why you keep him around, Grin-08, if everyone hates him and wants him gone, no one is thinking about you. It’s a good move, but it’s also a sneaky slimy move.

Report Post Tip

Well Anton is a Boss with his own family and you're about the 5th generation of the calamitous PhillipMarleauJr line in the same time period. If Anton's such a wretched embarrassing dummy, how is it that he continually does so, so, so much better than you? 

Perhaps it is time to take a long hard look in the muesli mirror, pal.

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $11,464,987 Tip

TemporaryChar

"You may be tellin' true boy, but this here is Billy_Russo.  And he's been right here since he passed away last month.  In fact he's been here three weeks long.  But before he went he said "Dick move man, dick move" and said his only wish was to save a young Boss caught in a Streets scrimmage.  So here, take his journals son, I know, he'd want you to have it now.  And we both said a prayer for a big Boss named Billy_Russo."

Billy_Russo was taken from us on the 26th July.  It is now 12th August.

How in the Hell, son, could a dead man have funded this contest? 

Billy was many things.  But he wasn't the benefactor.  

Report Post Tip

I believe you’re thinking of someone else, Grin-08, that would be the Billy Russo bloodline. And actually, PhillipMarleauJr was the unoriginal hack Destro. Billy was PhillipMarleau. Coincidentally, Phillip also died standing up to Anton’s line. Something that Matt Murdock and Billy Russo continued with.

The thing is Grin-08, Kuku’s and your bullying tactics aren’t anything new. You’ve been doing them for quite some time. You’ve been handed evidence that your employee is a lying cheater. It’s always been that way.

Report Post Tip

So you're telling me that there is a liar and a cheat in the Mafia? Well that's one mystery solved. Do you think there are drug dealers and murderers as well?

Report Post Tip

Careful you don’t step in the bullshit spewing forth from Anton everyone. My guess would be that Billy spent the majority of his time creating stories in the streets and business district. In fact he even sat at number one on the VIP board for quite some time. That seems like a pretty solid way to stockpile some credits. Unlike you, Anton, Billy made a living giving away contracts, credits and grave robs. It makes perfect sense that he would give away $6M to fund a contest just to spite you.

Report Post Tip

- Deadset, I was comfortable in my office in “The Streets HQ compound” where I was enjoying some rolled up green and a glass of whiskey. I don’t like such disrespect your showing to my my CL Boss Anton and my Godfather, Grin-08 of the Loop. How many of us had ancestors that ate a bullet in this thing of ours, all of us!! Thats the risk we fucking take!! All my ancestors have met their end of a barrel of a gun and their sons never complained for the masses to see. No matter what the reason was.

Please Stop the bullshit and be productive with your life here, so your parent died my condolences and sorry to hear this, but a civilian talking shit to the most powerful ones here in this thing of ours is making your ancestors look bad, what fucking balls you got. Every kin that steps off the boat should want to make something of themselves, work hard and prove themselves, don’t you want to make your lineage respected, sadly this is not what I am seeing here from yours. 

Report Post Tip

Thank you for coming to the streets and expressing your opinion @Timothy-McDermont. To answer your inquire, I don’t particularly care about the respect of dealing with Chicago. With very few exceptions, it’s a city for the vile.

I don’t fear Chicago, Anton or Grin-08. Anton has shown himself as a murdering untrustworthy liar and Grin-08 keeps his lackey around to protect himself. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

With very few exceptions, it’s a city for the vile.

You flatter me Deadset. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I wonder who the exceptions are...  Delicate is definitely one of them.  And Cromwell.

The rest of us are pretty bad, though.  

Report Post Tip

I certainly can’t speak of Cromwell as I’ve never met them before but Delicate is just as vile as you are Anton. Birds of a feather. That much was clear at the sit down when she was trying her damdest to be a cunt.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $280,000 Tip

Classy, Deadset.  Really classy.  

Report Post Tip

Coming from the person with the lowest class I’ve ever seen, that doesn’t mean much Anton. You’d hand is simply an extension of the cunt that you are so I’m not really surprised.

Report Post Tip

I can vouch for the fact that Cromwell is a dick.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A FAIR Writing Contest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL