Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 21:00:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
An Update from the Leadership Started by: Jeden on Sep 17, '20 00:45

We will not "purge" as has been done in the past. We will not kill people based on their age as previous leaders have done and allowed to be done.

We will not kill anyone that is unsponsored, that are innocent as defined by City Hall, and that has not been on our streets and in our back alleys for less than 48 hours or that is wearing a special badge handed out by City Hall that provides them with special protection. 

Since then:

Russian_Mafia    Gimpanzee    Corktown, DT    Wise Guy    Dead    Aug 23, '20 19:47    Sep 17, '20 08:58    "Ignoring Upper Structure"

BombshellBrandi    Tetley    Bricktown, DT    Goomba    Dead    Aug 26, '20 02:33    Sep 17, '20 17:49    Likely W/S catch

Surreal    Alan    Manhattan, NY    Wise Guy    Dead    Sep 08, '20 19:03    Sep 17, '20 18:12    W/S Not required

HappyHappyJoyJoy    HustlinHoe    Bronx, NY    Gangster    Dead    Aug 05, '20 21:22    Sep 18, '20 21:03    No WS needed, 40+ days old

ShadowWalker20    HustlinHoe    Bronx, NY    Wise Guy    Dead    Aug 24, '20 02:34    Sep 20, '20 23:28    No WS needed, alleged retirement

Cervantes    LogenNinefingers    South Side, CH    Wise Guy    Dead    Sep 09, '20 17:52    Sep 21, '20 09:38    No WS Needed, obvious purge

JamesWinston    a-true-soprano    Pioneer Square, SEA    Gangster    Dead    Sep 12, '20 14:34    Sep 22, '20 13:41    No WS Needed, "funeral disrespect"

NuttInUrButt    None    Pioneer Square, SEA    Gangster    Dead    Sep 23, '20 04:46    Sep 25, '20 01:32    -48 h, Blue, Innocent

Shadow    Cromwell    The Loop, CH    Wise Guy    Dead    Aug 26, '20 14:22    Sep 25, '20 14:43    "That's bad basketball," Obvious purge

Zezima    Cromwell    The Loop, CH    Made Man    Dead    Aug 13, '20 21:04    Sep 25, '20 15:17    Killed for speaking out on the purging of Shadow

Current leadership has continued on the path that they have been using for months.  They have presented empty promises in an effort to prolong their survival and appease city hall, yet have not followed up. It's only been a week and we already have ten questionable deaths.

It is sad to say, but the only way to change the current state of our world is absolute and utter annihilation of all leadership connected to Curtis, Grin, CP, etc in any way. It's a shame that our world has sunk this far, and it's a shame that we have to beg for intervention from above to get us out from under the boot of the purge.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

If a person spoke that way about my friends or family members and trust me I don't condone purging at all, but if someone publicly said things of that nature about my people, group or family "I would" or get them clipped and dump'em where the fishes eat and shit at the same time. This may sound crazy but actual disrespect blatantly in the open has always got people killed in this thing of ours. Now killing someone because of age or because you don't know who they are, is purging (For no reason)  

So speaking up against purging, WHEN purging was taken place and was backed up by the community acting out and the Gods of ours having to intervene and do something about it, is an actual bad thing? Surely this means that I was killed by people who support purging, if this was the case of course? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Nice story you have there Zezima2, son of Zezima.

I can understand how the loss of your father has triggered an emotional reaction that involves a whole lot of crying, and the need to come up with some kind of explanation. But do yourself a favour and don’t go making up stories.

I don’t know the circumstances of all deaths listed above, nor do I care. One of them were my member though, so I can at least point out that what you refer to as «funeral disrespect,» was in fact, well just that.

The words spoken was;

You're a piece of shit who deserves to die every single time someone even begins to think about shooting you.
Rot in hell you piece of shit.
Reply by: JamesWinston at Sep 20, '20 03:09

In my book, that’s something that simply does fly.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Zezima, let me be the first to tell you that you are full of shit. There, I said it. Not every death with "No WS needed" or a reason stating disrespect or rule-breaking is a purge death. In fact...

BombshellBrandi   Tetley   Bricktown, DT   Goomba   Dead   Aug 26, '20 02:33   Sep 17, '20 17:49   Likely W/S catch
Surreal   Alan   Manhattan, NY   Wise Guy   Dead   Sep 08, '20 19:03   Sep 17, '20 18:12   W/S Not required

Ms. Bombshell Brandi was gunned down by Surreal. There was no "w/s catch" for her and the death of Surreal was deserved. How do I know? I killed Surreal after getting the witness statement of them killing my beloved friend, Brandi, while she was dealing with a hurricane of mass proportions at her family's villa in Florida. You can ask Ariadne if you'd like, that's her daughter who is currently continuing her mother's efforts to restore order to their home after the storm. Your assumption was incorrect.

I cannot speak for the rest, however, if you investigate further I'm sure you'll find that ignoring the upper structure of your family will get you killed as will funeral disrespect. If someone offers their leader or someone in their crew a shot to facilitate a quick exit from this life of ours, it is not a purge either. 

You seem to be of the mind that no one deserves to die, there are no accidental deaths due to misreading of a member of the communities ID card, that no one breaks crew or family rules, that no one requests an assisted suicide, that there is no punishment for the disrespect shown toward the dead or the leaders of a city, etc, etc...

Research these deaths before spewing your conspiracy theories in the Streets. Just because the reason is not clear in their funeral does not mean it was not whispered to them at the moment of their death or before. Did you forget Omerta? Did you ever wonder if maybe people don't want to air their dirty laundry out in public? We are criminals after all... We all have secrets.

Not. All. Deaths. Are. Purges. Sometimes people deserve to die for being dicks. Sometimes people deserve to die because they shot at someone or someone's corrupt agent. SOMETIMES people ASK to be shot. 

YOU were not killed by anyone, YOU are here, right now speaking. Your forefathers/mothers/sisters/cousins have died. You don't get it, do you? If you fuck up, if you piss someone off, if you are disrespectful, you may die. This is the way. This has always been the way. We don't have the luxury of a jailhouse to pop people in until they calm down or as a form of punishment like City Hall does so we deal with things in a much more brutal manner.

If you have an issue with why someone was killed try going to their leader, it may save you embarrassing your bloodline further. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Yes the family i represent has suffered two tragedies, and if city hall have any issues with their special investigations unit, they will find good reason why these people unfortunately left this world early.

I understand your angry due to your fathers death, but lashing out at the world doesn't help your cause and doesn't help you.   It just undermimes any cause down the line.

Sometimes people screw up, sometimes people want to leave this world, others believe a relative with a different set of skills could do more in this world.    I will not disrepect either of my dead and all that matters is they  joined the family, they served the family well and unfortunately they died with the family.

Zezima, let me be the first to tell you that you are full of shit. There, I said it. Not every death with "No WS needed" or a reason stating disrespect or rule-breaking is a purge death. In fact...

As I so calmly stated,  I mentioned questionable deaths. I did not mention purging, I was just bringing the questionable deaths to the front of peoples attention along with my fathers. I apologise if these people were not purged, like the people before whom were purged, when you were still in power, but presumably not akin to the knowledge of and/or turning a blind eye ANY of the many purges. I full-heartedly and sincerely apologise.

YOU were not killed by anyone, YOU are here, right now speaking. Your forefathers/mothers/sisters/cousins have died. You don't get it, do you? If you fuck up, if you piss someone off, if you are disrespectful, you may die. This is the way. This has always been the way. We don't have the luxury of a jailhouse to pop people in until they calm down or as a form of punishment like City Hall does so we deal with things in a much more brutal manner.

If you have an issue with why someone was killed try going to their leader,

However, my father was a Made Man in Chicago, and he was killed by a crew leader from a completely different city. I didn't know this was a normal precedent that took place? My father also never stepped out of line with regards to his gun, he never took aim at sponsered people, nor did he with sponsered body guards (except those blasted NPC people from shores far from ours), so this was also not a reason. He also rarely said or wrote any words to people outside of his family, except to oppose those blasted purgers and in defence of the people who were slain for no apparent reason. Unfortunately, no last words were offered to my father, and no reasoning have been offered to myself by either his old crew leader or the out of town shooter who coldly placed the bullet between his eyes.

Now if his only fault was that of speaking up and against the purgers during the regime of Curtis, Grin and people who blindly let it happen (yes, they are just as bad as Curis and Grin) and have not been offered another reasoning, then surely it's plausible, nay, damn near understandable why I would think my father has been slain for no other reason than how old he was.

it may save you embarrassing your bloodline further. 

Nothing is more embarrassing than purging, or allowing people to be purged. Myself and my father, and our previous family members have at least that going for us.

Curtis and Grin, Curtis and Grin, wa wa fucking wa. 

If your father was anything like you, maybe he was slain for being a whingey little gobshite? Have you considered that?

Report Post Tip

Curtis and Grin, Curtis and Grin, wa wa fucking wa. 

If your father was anything like you, maybe he was slain for being a whingey little gobshite? Have you considered that?

I would have thought my father speaking out against purging actually took bigger kahunas than just allowing it go on and happen. I guess the notion of killing people for actual worth, and not just culling them for their age is lost on you and your esteemed bloodline, Goran?

Report Post Tip
Zezima2, my father was killed not to long ago from a rogue, I didn't come out here ranting and raving about my forefathers death....I lost my father, I took the loss like a fucking boss an acted accordingly like a mafioso. Please do us a favor and do the same, you can spend better time doing something more productive like getting those units up.

As the great Jimmy Two Times would say. "Imma go get tha units...get tha units.."

Zezima2, my father was killed not to long ago from a rogue, I didn't come out here ranting and raving about my forefathers death....I lost my father, I took the loss like a fucking boss an acted accordingly like a mafioso. Please do us a favor and do the same, you can spend better time doing something more productive like getting those units up.

As the great Jimmy Two Times would say. "Imma go get tha units...get tha units.."

But alas, you have a reasoning for your death, albeit a bad one. The ramblings and misguided thought process of a rogue slain your father. I so far have had no reasoning offered to me except a solitary message JUST received stating "complaints of my fathers speech towards others". However, his more aggressive speech and perhaps "less respectful" speech was reserved for people whom purged others and this was not a recent affair.  I would go as far as stating that in the week leading to his death, he solely spoke to anyone outside his family bar helping people with a jail break or two. So either he was killed for for the aforementioned reasoning, or it were something entirely different that has not been disclosed. 

Now don't me wrong, my forefathers have died many, many, MANY times over, often whilst having some sort of power the upper echelons of our society, and my blood line notably takes it on the chin actually a lot better than others, even the ones who come back just to provide one or two sentences of complete badassery in the streets like Goran. However, there is something that completly annoys me whether it be my bloodline, yours, even the likes of the recently deceased leaders bloodlines, and that is purging - hence my retorts and replies to this discussion.

I hope people can be respectful in their replies like myself and you.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $110,000 Tip

Where's the Waaaambulance when you need it...

I’m about tired of all this negativity.

Was there a reason for Zezima killed? Forgive me if there was - I’ve missed it in all the extraneous blabber both in these streets and the coffee shops have to offer.

If there was - I’d love to hear it.

Not that I’m entitled, or that his killers are obligated to give a reason - but I think it would help settle the shit slinging and move on.

I’ve always believed that explanation provides clarity in our world, and lack of it leads to people of the community drawing their own conclusions. If that’s the path we’re going down, who am I to stop it? I couldn’t even if I wanted to.

Good day, folks.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Pablo Ryman had been spending time recently away from the hustle and bustle, back visiting family and friends in Pensacola. The Panhandle breezes had invigorated his wavy hair and being around so many Cuban and Mexican muchachos had kept his Spanish in training. Like the true pro that Cromwell expected every member of the CBC to be. 

He had also been home scoping out some places to go fishing when the seemingly inevitable end of season dropped on them like a Goran bomb from way downtown. Pablo Ryman heard some distressing news on the streets on his return, “Purgin is back!”. Pablo Ryman racked his brains to remember who Purgin was. Wasn’t he that Serbian centre who tried to dominate in the pre-draft turnouts?  It seemed to be that while folks were sure Purgin WAS here, it was on a need to know basis. 

Pablo Ryman overheard Cash wondering about explanations. 

“Hey Mr Cash, that sounds like the sort of thing that MobGov lot could have canvassed back in the day. If only there was a way to break into their offices and ask.”

Report Post Tip

Zezima2, you are making a fool out of yourself. You made a fool of yourself by calling out an individual that had no dealings with your father's death in the coffee shops. Now, you are trying to stand on pitty party soapbox trying to list names of dead claiming that they were all purged. Its tradgey that Curtis and Grin are no longer in this world but constantly blaming the dead while spewing horse shit. You and others before you came out to the street waving around your banners of protest and demanding answers as if you are owed. My ancestor Laugh was gunned down in city of Vegas by TrashPanda. His snot nosed of a son showed his ass in the coffee shops and hitlisted TrashPanda. He didn't go around screaming out purge and his emotions ran high after receiving word that his father Laugh was killed. He later moved on then eventually I arrived to shores continuing on bloodline of my ancestors. You can hate me,love me or whatever but end of the day people are getting killed as its a way of life around here. People die from mistakes, disrespect , and various other reasons  day in and day. No one is just running around killing just for fun or as the folks of ancestors that a highly sour about things say "purged." The way of life around is very easy and the rules are easy to follow. The rest of gobbling cockmonger of "Let's blame Grin,Curtis, etc." should follow suit of following rules

Report Post Tip

Not that I’m entitled, or that his killers are obligated to give a reason - but I think it would help settle the shit slinging and move on.

I’ve always believed that explanation provides clarity in our world, and lack of it leads to people of the community drawing their own conclusions. If that’s the path we’re going down, who am I to stop it? I couldn’t even if I wanted to.

If you randomly hit a dog, they will very quickly grow to distrust you.  They have no idea why they were hit, abuse maybe?

If you discipline a dog immediately after the dog does something wrong, it can begin to understand the link and correct its behavior. 

With people its even much easier, you can have a conversation.  When the disciplinarian decides to bypass that, outsources the kill and covers up all trails and remain silent on the matter, it comes across as an attack with no reason.  No lesson is learned from the victims perspective other than the leader didn't give a shit, isn't interested in standing up for his own family members from another city killing their family or generally can't be bothered to handle their duties of being a leader.

Imagine how different this situation would have gone if the killer bothered to whisper some final words?  Or the leader sent a message? Or some kind of communication to make sure that a lesson to be learned?

"Zezima, you lied on your shot report"

"Zezima, I am greedy and demand more money than taxes but I will not raise my taxes because I want to falsely advertise how little I demand for my non-protection.... you are sentenced to death because of financial reasons - PersonWhoWantedTheDeathsNameGoesHere"

"Zezima, you mouthed off to the wrong people yesterday - PersonWhoWantedTheDeathsNameGoesHere"

"Zezima, you hit on my girlfriend, I hope this death is worth it - PersonWhoWantedTheDeathsNameGoesHere"

"Zezima, you fucking annoy me.  Remove the stick from your ass. - PersonWhoWantedTheDeathsNameGoesHere"

All of these are more valid reasons than *crickets*

If you want to teach someone a lesson... don't forget the teach part, and the lesson part.  If you want a shit show when you set up a rube goldberg machine to hide the fact that you don't want to get caught... then get caught... then this is a great example of that.

Don't forget to be a leader when you are a leader.  When you have to discipline someone, own up to it.  When you have to kill someone, don't be ashamed.  When you go out of your way to make it a mystery as to why, you can't be shocked if the ongoing theory doesn't line up with the truth that you go out of your way to bury.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

"Don't forget to be a leader when you are a leader.  When you have to discipline someone, own up to it.  When you have to kill someone, don't be ashamed.  When you go out of your way to make it a mystery as to why, you can't be shocked if the ongoing theory doesn't line up with the truth that you go out of your way to bury."

I don't think there is a CL that has any problem owning up to a disciplinary action. Going out the way to cover up a death is the problem. It's the same Cl's that practice this cowardly scumbag action. 

Report Post Tip

Not quite sure why you mentioned Russian_Mafia there Zezima2.  Maybe you don't mind not receiving a response after 3 times of trying to engage with said person, aswell as your Right Hand being ignored but I made the decision that it was an unacceptable way to conduct himself and dealt with it accordingly 

My understanding was that there wasn't a cover up of any kind. I hear that Cromwell was out of town on business, and needed a job taken care off, so he phoned a friend and called in a favour, and that friend got the job done. That friend didn't hide or try to hide his identity, my understanding is that the WS turned up pretty sharp after the shot was taken. I also understand that Cromwell said that he would deal with the situation when he finished his out of town business. However, before he could catch the Midnight train from Georgia or where ever he was, Zezima's son was bitching and crying in the streets and in the coffee shops. Now, I can't speak for Cromwell as I don't know him well enough, but my personal take on the matter is that if I had ordered someone taken care off, and finally returned to find the son of the deceased bitching and moaning like an entitled brat, then I wouldn't be in a hurry to explain anything to him, its not like he would have believed it anyway. Given how wet the streets are with tears, even if you presented Zezima2 with chapter and verse on how his old man fucked up, he'd still blame it on purging, after all he blamed just about every death of note in the last 7 days on purging. I wouldn't be surprised if he things Grin, Curtis and Spaceman were purged also.

Just my two cents.

As I so calmly stated,  I mentioned questionable deaths. I did not mention purging, I was just bringing the questionable deaths to the front of peoples attention along with my fathers. I apologise if these people were not purged, like the people before whom were purged, when you were still in power, but presumably not akin to the knowledge of and/or turning a blind eye ANY of the many purges. I full-heartedly and sincerely apologise.

Point #1

secondly, you cannot say that you did not mention purging because you have went on several rants just on the second page of this here newspaper alone. you scream and holler about how the Upper Structure were "full of shit", and proceed to copy and paste 1/4 of the obituaries page in the back of our latest issue of said newspapers across the country, and say they died because of purging.

Point #2

secondly, your kin was a ranked member in his respective family. notice that i did not say "associated" with that family. Made+ people don't just drop dead for no given reason (unless of course we are in war, but even then, there was a reason). Stop coming out here complaining that you died, cause nobody gives a shit. suck it up buttercup. I'm sure that you have kin somewhere that wont repeat the same mistakes as your father, whatever they were, and of course the same mistakes that you are making now. 

notice that i did not say "associated" with that family. Made+ people don't just drop dead for no given reason (unless of course we are in war, but even then, there was a reason).

Where exactly have you been hiding? Purging was happening on a daily basis when people died based on age and rank...heck ask Grin he's decent enough to come out and tell you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Update from the Leadership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL