Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 19:43:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
An Update from the Leadership Started by: Jeden on Sep 17, '20 00:45

I want those of you also who are questioning why Squishy come out and say something. Usually he does not say anything about how we behave in this thing of ours. 

So when he does as the Boss of Bosses he should be respected. Like you all expect to be respected. 

If those of you can't be an example for us younger bloodlines by respecting his authority as Boss of Bosses. How do you  expect us to respect your position? 

I would say by the example you are setting, which is probably not what you expected it to be and you probably don't want to be treated the way you are treating the Boss of Bosses.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Thanks LG for clarifying your position. With all due respect, years of infectious toxins is what finally brought this topic to the table prior to RH Jeden speaking for crew leaders. Some will side with Jeden, and some will not. Surely all should be respected in the way they speak. 

Have a nice day.

Report Post Tip
And there dissapeared the Bronx, will we hear how is some nefarious scheme by them, some underhanded conspiracy orjust how a straight purge. Starting to feel like these agreements not to purge or kill under 48 hours never meant much to some leaders.
Report Post Tip

Boom hears an unfamiliar frustrated voice that goes by the name Trev. Boom walks up to Trev and places a hand on his shoulder. 

Man I feel your  anger and pain. I suggest you mail Latom and ask why she allowed two of New York's' leaders go down, then mail Jeden and ask her what thoughts she has now on the current leaders.   

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After the war there will be an update from the Leadership. Thank you all for your time.

Townslave steps off the stand and walks off.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Yes, I'll be assuming my position for The People, and we will discuss how the world will proceed for The People, as The People are in control with the cornbread.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Update from the Leadership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL