Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 30 - 00:02:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
An Update from the Leadership Started by: Jeden on Sep 17, '20 00:45

Technically thats still a reason,  the reason being you died because you were seen as a potential threat.

Report Post Tip

Zek shut up you're stupid k thx bye you're dumb enough to make Scousepole look smart. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hail Zek for wanting and agreeing to get rid of all potential threats. There's just one problem with your mindset Zeq. You get to keep the population down, lack of interest in working amongst many, and in order to make money one must spend money. Who the fuck is going to take an interest when you and your brown nosed friends want to live in a bubble and take on the attitude fuck all else?

cIank-03 made a profound point in regards to you Zek.

Report Post Tip

Where exactly have you been hiding? Purging was happening on a daily basis when people died based on age and rank...heck ask Grin he's decent enough to come out and tell you. 

umm I was sitting in LV under my previous leader, flying under the radar while keeping my ears and eyes open for their obituaries. 

Report Post Tip
Then saying things like mades don't just drop for no good reason is completely ridiculous, countless people have been binary purged neither side of the argument has ever disputed that.Might wanna keep those eyes and ears a lil closer to the ground. And Zak a lot of people don't see that as a good enough explanation and in my opinion it's simply ludicrous. But each to their own I guess, If you are all happy enough to destroy a community then have at it.
Report Post Tip
If you say so...
Report Post Tip
Keep your ears on the pavement and stay frosty boi!
Report Post Tip

How dare members of the Mafia not broadcast the reasons for the murders they commit! This is absolutely fucking disgusting. You have to explain yourselves to the victim as a minimum. Traditional values are totally lacking. A page of A4 in future, please. Dated. Title underlined. Then sign the confession as well, like all the great Dons. This is basic fucking stuff, how is this not already happening? What sort of criminal enterprises are you running here?

Report Post Tip

How dare members of the Mafia not broadcast the reasons for the murders they commit!

Sweet heart, I don't mean to be so cavalier, but we as mafioso's don't need to truly ever need to explain or televise our deeds or misconduct.   

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I think if you had bothered listening to what I said Boom, you will find that in no way did I support or say that I supported the purging of all potential threats. I simply expounded upon what Lidstrom and Cadence said, whether you agree with it or not, killing someone as a potential threat is still a reason to kill. It has been for at least 200 generations and it will more than likely continue to be. We are a society that sees killing and death as a tool to get where we want to be, and killing someone because they are a threat or could be a threat or you simply don't like their name are all reasons people have been killed over the years. So I think cIank-03's profound comment apply's more to you than I Boom, after all, I have never purged anyone, and in all the time we have been here my family could count on both hands and feet the total number of mafioso that have died by our hands. Can you say as much? But you just go on hearing what you want and not what I said. Sounds like paranoia to me.

Report Post Tip

Squishy, I find it interesting you are gracing us with your presence as its becoming a common thing. I thought you were suppose to separate yourself from the game as you took on a role as a "Coder"? I feel you involving yourself more and not letting upper structure address this appropriately and not giving the chance is out of line. I think if you would've let it played out a bit longer it would've been addressed. I even saw some Leaders starting to address the deaths of indiviuals. Yes, you would get the back and forth bantering but eventually it does get addressed.  You mention effective communications with folks that clearly have done something wrong regardless of what they did. You could do that but they should've been guided to the rules and read over them. They already know the offense that they committed regardless if they play stupid and they know the outcome of it. Either way, I think what currently the upper structure is doing is working and things are moving forward in the correct direction but you will have a few that will always be bitter. I can't fault them for that because every one is entitled to their own opinion on why they are holding a grudge. 

Report Post Tip

That's not right at all. Everyone is owed an explanation for everything. You don't get to make decisions as a leader and NOT outline then to us, the entitled lowly ranked. That isn't how the Mafia works. 

Do you think the bosses back in the old country would have got to where they are if they didn't explain themselves to those working for them at every turn and especially to those who crow loudly about injustice in the public squares? This whole, leaders making choices and not being made to provide chapter and verse is fucking disgusting.

Burn everyone associated with this regime down. We can't do it, obviously, someone has to step in and do it for us. Disloyal statuses, that's what wins wars. 

Report Post Tip

She sits on her bench listening to the conversation around her and sighs heavily.

While I appreciate the debate and various points of view I am growing concerned about the raging OOCitis flare-ups I'm noticing. If it continues we may see an epidemic! 

She reaches into her seemingly bottomless handbag and pulls out a cookie tin filled with OOCitis vaccine dosed cookies and starts handing them out to those in need. 

Please, try and keep the conversation suitable for the venue it is taking place in. This is a public park, not the back alleys of OOCville. 

She places the tin of medicated cookies beside her on the bench she is seated on quite sure she'll need to hand more out and continues to listen and take notes in her handy dandy notebook.

Report Post Tip

Zezima3, no one is owed any thing. If a leader decides to do something without giving any additional information then its that leaders business. They can either explain why or not. Thats just silly to think you are owed anything. I think you have a failure to understand basic concepts of how the mafia works. Its like me addressing Squishy. I understand what I said but I'm having a huge issue understanding when the folks of the roles of city hall  so I'm but voicing my opinion in very calm manner and in hopes to be given a ounce of light. He doesn't owe me an explanation if doesn't seem its deemed.  The bosses of the old country as you called it would have a meeting to discuss things then the trusted members would be informed keeping others out of the loop. Your ancestor happened to be an MadeMan of Cromwell's family. A message was sent out once Cromwell was able to address the matters of Shadow and Zezima demise explaining why. He didn't have to do that. He took it upon himself to do as I sent a message to him asking. He later sat down pulling everyone into the office explaining the situation because it seemed like others were curious to why as well. The regime of Grin and Curtis are gone so what are your issues with current leaders since your are saying "Burn everyone associated with this regime down."?

Report Post Tip

Skips over to momma Jeden

May I have a cookie?

Report Post Tip

She looks at Sync and shakes her head, complete with an eyeroll.

You my dear deserve two cookies and a hand slap! 

Looking at the kitten-like eyes of Sync she sighs heavily...

BUT you did get the hint so you can have one of the special cookies and this one too...

She reaches deep, deep into the cavernous handbag of joy and pain and pulls out a package wrapped in purple tissue and tied with a black ribbon.

This is a new recipe, it's perfect for those nights you don't want to do anything constructive, at all... For like twelve hours. 

She hands the peanut butter, bacon cookie to Sync and smiles innocently.

Don't drink any of that hooch you call gin with that. 

Report Post Tip

I know I deserve a hand slap and thank you for the goodies. 

He smiles showing off his goodies to the fat one they call Gimpanzee

This new recipe is perfect for today as I already have a headache from the being locked in the same room with Romulus.

He munches on the cookie as flavors of the peanut butter, bacon cookie excite his taste buds

Report Post Tip

Seriously, any more OOCitis and I'm going to start removing the infected statement and all subsequent responses in context with the infected statement. This topic deserves to stand as a Streets discussion. Thanks!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $300,000 Tip

I find it interesting that instead of taking what LG said  and analyzing it for its worth. It  was completely bypassed and people continued this toxic bickering.  

Obviously as he stated in his post if you people should give an explanation of some sort as to why people die. This sort of toxic pause in our community would not be as prolific as it has become with this particular regime if a common sense was used.

Why are you breeding this environment? Are you trying to purposefully sabotage this community,  trying to destroy this thing of ours? 

You say oh well we don't have to tell you Omerta, well let me tell most of you do not know what Omerta truly means, as you only follow the code of silence, and you only follow that when it benefits you. 

When you kill  a group of people  you should give a public explanation,( unless you want people getting all antzy like has happened).  We all know there is only going to be so many explanations, we didn't trust them , bad SR( this one should be thrown out as a reason because just as easy as someone can do a bad SR they can be accused of it also with no proof either way .) , etc. But still giving one will stop a lot of this toxic crap we are seeing from upper structure and the associates and civilians alike.

A single death drop the reason as a whisper if it is personal your just a dick and I don't like you make that a whisper.

If it is unacceptable behavior actual  bad behavior( that you don't anyone repeating) bring it to the streets and point it so people can learn what is unacceptable and what is not. 

Not everyone here is from an old bloodline and it is about time you older bloodlines accepted this and started teaching people instead of just punishing people, the younger generation is not to blame for their behavior it is the older generation that teaches them. 

So where are these great leaders, teachers? Or all you just tyrant rulers who kill people with no explanation simply because you are leader and feel you don't have to give an explanation. 

Forgive me if you feel I am being disrespectful in my bluntness, but what part of this common sense do you not understand?

Report Post Tip

Let me correct one thing what Squishy said. Is what I am referring to. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Update from the Leadership
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL