Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 13:05:03
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Juanita's Fajitas Started by: Juanita on Oct 06, '20 21:15

What you chollo's expecting to hear? we sell fucking fajita's homes.........and tequila baby.

Now, what you want puto?

Juanita does clicky fingers in a 'z' formation

Report Post Tip

Xandra's head snapped back from the fingers whipping past her face. It was difficult not to admire the finely-manicured fingernails of the formidable woman before she remembered that she needed to respond.

"Well then. A fajita and a tequila it is," she said, pulling some cash from her back pocket. She had no idea what a fajita, or a puto, was, but the spicy food smell had drawn her in as she'd been passing by, it couldn't be that bad... could it? Mustering a confident smile, she took an empty seat near the register and waited.

Report Post Tip

Juanita sashay's over with a chicken fajita and a large tequila, including the worm.

Hey chica, lookin gurrrrrrrd bebeh.

enjoy

Report Post Tip

Venus heard about fajitas before but never had the chance to try one herself. Today, while taking walk outside the HQ, she found a shop called Juanita's Fajitas. 

She entered the shop and saw Xandra enjoying fajitas and tequila. She looked for the owner of the shop to place her order.

"I want the bes-"

Before she could finish, a weird looking woman appears in front of her, clicking her fingers. 

"This person looks familiar," she thought. Then she remembered seeing her in her tea house in Vegas, saying something about not being ashamed of liking tea like her father. It didn't take long for her to realise who her father was.

"Uh... Miss, I would like some fajitas. And any soft drink if available, or water is fine too."

Report Post Tip

Juanita brings Venus the fajitas only to find her lying at her table with a hole in her head

awwwww chica, dees is an urgly look girlie girl

rest in piece baybee

Report Post Tip

Seeing all the dead bodies that filled the streets of Detroit, Ciel started feeling nauseous. He found a shop nearby that was called Juanita's Fajitas, whoever and whatever those are.

He covered his nose with his hand and turned back at Sebastian_Michaelis who followed him.

"Sebastian, what kind of shop is this? What is fajitas? Is it some kind of candy too?"

Report Post Tip

Sebastian starts laughing as soon as hears Ciel_Phantomhive 's words, but as he saw his young master grow more and more annoyed, he tries to stop his laughter "Ahem!...*takes a deep breath* It is a type alcoholic drink, sir, which I'm afraid you shouldn't have as this drink is not exactly suitable for kids your age"

Report Post Tip

"uhh i was think of margaritas for some reason my bad" he bowed down to Ciel_Phantomhive "I'm not really feeling like myself today, this place reminds me so mych my home. i guess i'm a little homesick... hehe" his mind wanders off and he stares at the bloodied street and dead bodies for a while before coming back to his senses "As far as i know, it's a type of Mexican cuisine"

Report Post Tip

Indifference walked into the fajita shop and just sat in the corner.  He didn't need fajitas.  He just wanted to stare at Juanita.  Damn, that thing (whatever it was) was sexy.

Report Post Tip

Kicking some rocks while taking a quick stroll down the city streets of Detroit, still in shambles that he couldn't gamble with his friends, Nutmeg accidentally walked directly into a rather weird establishment that seemed to sell only Fajitas. While this wasn't what he would do with the entire rest of his night, he figured that getting something to eat may bring up his spirits.

"One of your finest, Fajitas, please."

This would be just the thing that he needed to make his night a lot better. Or not, who knows? Taking it into his hands he exchanged some money and then continued on his walk while munching on the treat. It wasn't bad, but still not enough. Surely there had to be something here worth doing tonight.

Report Post Tip

Humu walked into the joint, he just had some pancakes but oddly they had been so fluffy and light that he still had more room in his stomach.

Being from a more hotter climate than the cold mid west he decided to look for food that would warm his belly a bit more. And fajitas sounded like it would have some spice and obviously it was packed in bread or tortillas as those mexican used to call it.

He waited and waited but no waiter came, was this place even open? The door was open but there seemed only waiting customer but no waiting staff.... how strange

Report Post Tip

Zeb bursts through the doors to see a confused looking reef trigger fish

@humuhumunukunukuapua worry not, I have my mother/fathers recipe, i'm sure it's easy

alternatively i can do you some fish and chiii.............errr toast?

Report Post Tip

hmmmmmmmm the windy city franchise is taking of but not so much Detroit

maybe my father Mother didn't spend enough time here

Report Post Tip

Artie found himself in a state of deja vu all over again.  He had arrived at the train station and walked from there to his Vesuvio World Buffet however as he went outside to get some fresh air after a hectic five minutes eating spaghetti bolognese and sweet and sour unidentified meat he spotted another outlet of Juanita's Fajitas.  Another chain of restaurants?

Ho poked his head inside and saw a somewhat familiar face to that he had seen earlier in Chicago.

Perdoneme senor.  You look familiar.  Could I get some fajeeetas to take away por favor?  Do you do tacos?  Burritos?  Or you only know how to fold tortillas one way?

Report Post Tip

Zeb nods at Artie_Bucco conspiratorially

Yep.  I'm afraid it's true. My family line are dyslexic when it comes to the folding of food parcel food, hence fahita's.  I'm not even sure my Father Mother was Mexican, I'm pretty sure she was from a council estate in Peckham.

You want those to go?

Report Post Tip

Artie looked at the fajitas that had been served up.  Folded was one way of describing them, crushed as if to resemble some sort of filled tortilla snowball was another.  They looked like something a long-haul trucker would create in order to eat it easily with one hand.

Takeaway will be peachy thanks.  I wouldn't want to clutter up your spartan setting with too many contents.

Report Post Tip

Zeb nods in agreement and hands over the 'fahitas' 

My father Mother was all about the minimilism, in her own sassy way

You want HP with that?

Report Post Tip

Artie checked out the tortillaballs in front of him.

Would HP make it more palatable?

Report Post Tip

Hp makes everything more palatable

even these 'fahitas'

Artie.........ARTIE????????

Report Post Tip

After wandering through the streets of Detroit there were still quite a few businesses, that she did not visit. She decided to do so, whenever she gets the chance to do so. Today was one such a day and therefore she decided to visit this specific place. Fajita was completely new to her, therefore she looked quite puzzled when she entered the place and then tells the member of the staff ''I have no idea what Fajita is but I would like to have one. It might be good'' gathering new culinary experiences is always good.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Juanita's Fajitas
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL