Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 09:45:10
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Stock Market Started by: Falcao on Oct 15, '20 12:38

Dogecoin.... Who else is hearing about this frenzy!? Who else invested in Dogecoin! Kronos is now going to start accepting it for payments on air purifiers in which they are producing thousands of "AirDoge" air purifiers... They will also accept it for PPE supplies!

Report Post Tip

I swear S&P does not make 4000, how is this thing flying higher? :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Stocks can only go up!

This is not financial advice I am not your financial advisor.

Report Post Tip

About 20 years ago I tried to get rich but I let it go after trying about half a year since small people have no chance like a snowball in hell has to get rich in stock-market.

Love how it is now when small groups started to kill out those damn hedge.founds that are to rich atm, hope they manage even after now when the goverment try to help those with way to much money, incredible to see how they try to help out the hedge-companies thehn they lose many many billions after earned much  much more the last 30 years or so.

Report Post Tip

I'd consider getting into a bit of the market, but honestly, it feels too much like gambling with money i don't have. 

But my question to the assembled is has anyone been involved in the Gamestop/AMC shenanagins? and did anyone lose their shirt when it settled back down?

Report Post Tip

Hey Granite - good question - equally, did anyone make mad cash during the short squeeze?

Report Post Tip

Seriously I wish I had got in on that Gamestop stock, a few got rich quick because of a snafu the big boys made just to try to put Gamestop out of business when a lot of peeps are stuck at home. Just seems like a bad time to that when people would be playing more games.

Report Post Tip

My in-laws are trying to convince me to buy stock. Difference is they have money to lose, I do not. It is a nice dream though, to accidentally fall into a million dollars on some whimsical choice like they did. :P

Report Post Tip

Investing in the stock market is a great idea if you do it in a very boring way. Pick a wide index fund like the S&P 500, go with low fees like Vanguard, invest a little bit automatically every paycheck, and just forget about it. Don't try to time the market, don't get fancy buying stocks in individual companies. Nice, boring growth. Let it cook for a few decades and you'll have way more than you think, especially if you start early.

Report Post Tip

Good bullish hammer and strong bearish rejection on the weekly chart for Crude Oil (WTI). I'm 200 barrels in. 

Report Post Tip

With alot of cash,to put in the stock market   that shares work for you... you can make alot  ,and lose   big it's a scarry  thing.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Stock Market
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL